Female lurker here, I had a question...

Sorry for being so numb but I'm trying to learn about this comunity, please apologize my mistakes.
As far as I know, you guys reject some kind of women (Polygamous, promiscuous and similar) because they're not the kind of women you think is "appropiate". The "appropiate" woman would be a more quiet, monogamous, loyal and fertile housewife, as far as I know.

Okay, so you want a woman who stays home, cleans up, cooks for you and keeps you relaxed and satisfied sexually every time you have needs (And, if you want, impregnate her). And my question is... What you guys add to the table? I mean, she gives you that, and what is the exchange? (Honest question here).
I like to imagine that you would give them protection, take care of them and cherish their behaviour, but it is really like that?... Or It's most likely to have a cute housewife to relieve your sexual desires and that's all she gets? Would you want her to work or would you maintain her?...
I have a lot of questions regards that topic, I'm honestly curious, because in some cases sounds pretty nice and I wouldn't mind being like that, but I really don't know what the "Ideal incel relationship" would be like in your heads :?

Thank you so much for your attention and patience <3

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Incel can't reject anyone by definition.

Of course in a traditional family model the man is supposed to earn money and provide for his entire family. Some incels just want to pump and dump like Chad though.

If we were a movement, then there probably would be one fixed stance on perfect relationship or something, but incel movement isn't a thing. Incel community is, people here are different.

IPeakedInHighschool

Incels.Net Junior
Men are expected to be men pretty much, working to feed the family. I'm new to this forum so I don't really understand the ideal situation for incels.

In my opinion I believe both should be working, because that brings equality to the relationship and would prevent many arguments relating to who does what in the house

love

Femoid
IPeakedInHighschool said:
Men are expected to be men pretty much, working to feed the family. I'm new to this forum so I don't really understand the ideal situation for incels.

In my opinion I believe both should be working, because that brings equality to the relationship and would prevent many arguments relating to who does what in the house
If women are working than be prepared to do half the cooking, cleaning, child care and other house work.