Female incels do not exist.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
No such thing as femcels, google pig-woman experiment.

If a femcel wants to post here they must admit that they do not exist. You may call yourself a Chadless virgin instead.

Only possible femcels is lesbians but even that is a stretch.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
lordoftheincels said:
The lesbians I told you about that fucked chad, never sought him out. Just could not resist his Chad charms.
Tbh non-lesbians seem to be acting in a similar way at times, just fuсking Chad without expressing any emotions or affection. As if he was entitled to sex on the basis of existing as a Chad.

As for foidcels, they "want" a commited LTR with Chad and at the same time agitate for feminazism and "sexual freedom". JFL. Also they attention-wh*re by posting "edgy" stuff on their sub, but ban those who ask them out and ѕhit. The ultimate meme.
upd.: also to somehow combine "equal treatment"
with "not denying their femininity"

Rita

lordoftheincels said:
No such thing as femcels, google pig-woman experiment.

If a femcel wants to post here they must admit that they do not exist. You may call yourself a Chadless virgin instead.

Only possible femcels is lesbians but even that is a stretch.
I am a female incel I have awful social anxiety and depression I have never had a friend my entire life even though my looks aren't bad I usually get complimented but i am 5.2 I don't get approached by anyone because they think I am a creepy loner but i can't help it so I am a virgin and i will probably die as one because of my mental illnesses

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Mentalcels are not trucels. In highschool and middle school I was a mentalcel who was approached by women but too shy to make a move. Even as chad, female hypergamy still applies and many of these women had 4 boyfriends or more, so it's over for males in general. Still was not tutorial mode because I had to be smooth charming and know what to say or else get dumped, which I discuss in another thread. The powerup boost I had in middle and highschool wore off and now I am trucel and posting in incel boards as many years of trucel, as my youth boost wore off after 18. After 18 it does not get easy for incels but harder.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
Fun fact: the mutually exclusive demands females have are satisfied via dual mating strategy.

I can believe that sub3 ladies might struggle with implementing it(why orbit ugly entitled feminazi refuse, when you can orbit cute entitled feminiѕt Stacy, if you even want to orbit while they fuck Chad) , but it has nothing to do with celibacy.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
I read this article. https://therationalmale.com/2014/06/18/controlling-interests/

I think the only legit males are either bodybuilding males or effete emo gynocentric males who lust for women.

Reason being is, I don't have muscles that are very hard or big. Think its natural for women with abs to marry me and dominate me. But I refuse to wagecuck unless I get laid at least 3 times a week. Also I don't wish to wagecuck hard, but only work as a casual job. I don't want a manly woman, but a jock like sporty woman with abs. There is a difference.

This brings me to numales and lumbersexuals. They are neither or chads nor emo. They wagecuck but have no sexual demands. I don't think a woman would ever feel truly satisfied being with a numale or lumbersexual.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
BodyCount167 said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the Incel movement founded by a Canadian Female Student in 1993?
Wrong.

Firstly, no such thing as "the incel movement"
Secondly, Alana only made up the acronym "incel". The original term "involuntary celibate" was coined by French historian Antoine Banier in 1739 in "The mythology and fables of the ancients explained from history".
He uses it do describe a situation of involuntary celibacy in women, who can't get married because no man wants them without a dowry. Clearly, an unrealistic situation these days in most countries.

BodyCount167

"He uses it do describe a situation of involuntary celibacy in women, who can't get married because no man wants them without a dowry. Clearly, an unrealistic situation these days in most countries."

So women didn't coin the phrase, but were the first Incels. Ill accept that. Thanks.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
BodyCount167 said:
"He uses it do describe a situation of involuntary celibacy in women, who can't get married because no man wants them without a dowry. Clearly, an unrealistic situation these days in most countries."

So women didn't coin the phrase, but were the first Incels. Ill accept that. Thanks.
By modern definition they were not, because all it took to solve the problem was some money. For us there is no way out.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge user
BodyCount167 said:
Serious question. If that applies to the women, why not Antoine also? Wouldn't his terminology also be void?
I don't get what you are asking about.

Every language has an alphabet, alphabet is a set of letters written in a certain way, finite sequences of letters form words. What meaning you put in them is a matter of taste to an extent, but if you post here, you are expected to operate the definitions accepted here, not some outdated stuff.

As for Antoine Banier, it's clear ѕhit isn't related to modern West, Alana's stuff was mostly about "shyness", "anxiety" and other """"""""""mentalcel"""""""" things which many of us don't even recognize as issues causing inceldom, but rather its consequences. Inceldom in its modern sense is about genetic inferiority which prevents men from having any form of romantic relationship.