Female Incel

albie

Incels.Net Regular
How hard do you try? I don't even try. I'm so incel that Satan pity's me.

Ruck

Incels.Net Junior
albie said:
How hard do you try? I don't even try. I'm so incel that Satan pity's me.
Pretty hard. I use to not take care of myself but ive done a 360 and think im doing pretty good now. Just cant find anyone.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
How do you go about it? I've only had one girlfriend in 45 years and I pretty much had to force my way into her heart. I had a friend who had had 70 girlfriends. He met them all kinds of places. I never saw him go to work so I have no idea how he picked them up. I would really like to know how people pick up women.

Ruck

Incels.Net Junior
albie said:
How do you go about it? I've only had one girlfriend in 45 years and I pretty much had to force my way into her heart. I had a friend who had had 70 girlfriends. He met them all kinds of places. I never saw him go to work so I have no idea how he picked them up. I would really like to know how people pick up women.
I flirt and talk with a lot of them. I think I really put myself out there but no one is picking me up. :cry:

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Where do you do this? In a social setting like work? or in clubs?

Are the people you go for on your level physically? lower? higher?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I guess the question I would ask is, how many males have you rejected?

The difference between male and female incels is that both males and female incels get rejected the same amount of times. The difference is, a female is more likely to reject someone, and a male incel is more likely to give a female a chance. Except if they are Eliot Rodgers, who only accepted 9s and 10s. but he doesn't count and I don't think he should be our mascot really.

TwinBlade626

Incels.Net Junior
So you're forever alone you say .. I have taken a look on lots of dateing apps Pof ect and talked to said forever alone girls.. most of them are not forever alone but it's more of a choice.. my suggestion is you have to put in effort the guy you find most attractive ask him out on a date he may rejected you but ask him out again in a few days he will say yes trust me..as for guys we have to do about 99932 things to get girls to date us and most of us don't wanna put in the effort or pretend to be something where not I personally feel bad when I serduce a girl because am mysogic and it makes me anger at just how weak they are I wish female where better..... That way I could see them as equal and not petty emotional emature children... Forever alone girls there are tons of guys on here looking for a relationship find one and date him... Am always free lol if ya interested 6/10 guy decent mysogic sadly but you could fix that with being dominant I kind of fall for dominant female not many out there lol.

juggernut

Incels.Net Junior
Ruck said:
albie said:
I flirt and talk with a lot of them. I think I really put myself out there but no one is picking me up. :cry:
THAT is your problem girl you shouldn't be flirting with them you act coy until they swoop in and spit game at you you never ever ever aknowlege a man you like before he aknowleges you first, when he does that and you get the ball rolling youre all set sisssss. go fourth and conquer.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
juggernut said:
Ruck said:
albie said:
THAT is your problem girl you shouldn't be flirting with them you act coy until they swoop in and spit game at you you never ever ever aknowlege a man you like before he aknowleges you first, when he does that and you get the ball rolling youre all set sisssss. go fourth and conquer.
No her problem is she probably has too high standards, even if she has never rejected a guy, I can guarantee she's probably never tried to date an ugly/mediocre guy... And if she thinks 99% of men are too ugly to date, then she should go lesbian, I don't know what to say to her if she's disgusted by 99% of men, its insane.

juggernut

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
juggernut said:
Ruck said:
No her problem is she probably has too high standards, even if she has never rejected a guy, I can guarantee she's probably never tried to date an ugly/mediocre guy... And if she thinks 99% of men are too ugly to date, then she should go lesbian, I don't know what to say to her if she's disgusted by 99% of men, its insane.
yeah that probably is her problem, i know how it feels to have high standards and be inclined to run away whenever things get serious or i feel scared or whatever its just something you have to push through and subside for a while and continue to try to build good relationships and pretend for a moment like your inhabitions arent there and have the courage to accept an offer even though you may not be sure of the outcome

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
juggernut said:
lordoftheincels said:
juggernut said:
yeah that probably is her problem, i know how it feels to have high standards and be inclined to run away whenever things get serious or i feel scared or whatever its just something you have to push through and subside for a while and continue to try to build good relationships and pretend for a moment like your inhabitions arent there and have the courage to accept an offer even though you may not be sure of the outcome
You got to look at it in reverse. If some girl said she wanted to date me and loved me I would not run away. If I ran away I'd be a faggot in denial.

Yet if a girl does that to a dude we are expected to take it seriously. If someone is that picky then they aren't a heterosexual.

For example, on OKcupid I would say 99% of the women are not compatible with me, and yet I still find ways to get aroused at 25% of the women there.

Even though the relationship never usually works out, and I never get laid, even I as an incel can get a response in my inbox sometimes.

She's acting like 25% of males in america is not enough to get laid by and that she can't even find one male to chat up to, its ridiculous.

Notaboy

Incels.Net Junior
vcelguy said:
albie said:
How dare you talk like that about my new girlfriend! :)
Don't troll please, I won't ask again.
How is a forum member making a joke about wanting to date the female incel trolling?? The dude said hes only had one gf in 45 years and the chick said she’s looking for a guy. Seems like a very relateable joke.