female hypocrasy

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Was on twitter browsing profiles of hot chicks. Twitter is badly made and I can't provide the actual posts because theres no easy way to find it again (I tried looking in my recent tabs.) But here is what I found:

- A chick giving sympathy to chicks who happen to be single, saying how awful it is to be alone (hypocrisy because they give no sympathy to incels.)

- A chick spamming demanding texts showing irritation at a female ignoring and not responding (hypocrisy because when females ignore incels, incels are called toxic for getting mad at being ignored)

Also I noticed whenever some male bad talks female-kind they always get so furious and in a tantrum over it.

Oh yeah one time I had a really shitty landwhale girlfriend who treated me like ѕhit. Still incel because I never got laid and only had one date.

First of all, she showed up 15 minutes late to our date. Also during the date I had to put a fake macho attitude to keep her entertained as a jester. Then after the date, I wanted her to help start a business with me, which she somehow got offended, that I asked her to put in a nonzero effort into our relationship.

Then she ignores and ghosts me for 30 days because she is one of those strong masculine independent women who likes to travel the world. Then I told her she was a bad person then she blocks me. I also criticized her for posting moral and religious platitudes and being a hypocrit because she isnt a good person.

The irony is, I bet she is going to her friends saying how toxic I am and telling people I am the one who is toxic. What an inversion.
She posted "just be positive" memes on her facebook, how infuriating

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
also why do women get shaper shorts marketed to them, but no such thing as shaper shorts marketed for males? I have a slight beer belly and it could help me. I think its the bluepill delusion because of TV shows like family guy and king of queens, people irrationally believe that fatness on males attracts women.

nobodyimportant89

lordoftheincels said:
also why do women get shaper shorts marketed to them, but no such thing as shaper shorts marketed for males? I have a slight beer belly and it could help me. I think its the bluepill delusion because of TV shows like family guy and king of queens, people irrationally believe that fatness on males attracts women.
I can tell you with 100% certainty neither fat/husky look nor otter mode gets you women.

Money, looks, and status gets you women. If you have the first and the third, You don't need looks.

I was kind of a bulky guy growing up, Strong but fat looking...I grew up on a farm mostly.

I started working out every other day 5-6 years ago and I am in pretty good shape now. Not huge like the rock, But I have muscle tone (otter mode) that's visible with a shirt on. Guess what? Still not getting laid. I'm also a 4-5/10 so that plays a major role as well.

My brother on the other hand....alpha (meaning an asshole), 7/10, not overweight but not in shape...dad body, But owns a 1.7 million dollar a year company (profit, not gross)...An you guessed it..Swimming in pusѕy. He will blow off two or three broads on a Thursday night to come over to my apartment and drink beer and play playstation.

If you are rich, pusѕy is no problem.

notheregoaway

I live in a certain state in the Midwest and women here love fat or husky guys. It's just guys like me who get zero love. Just yesterday I was at the fair and kept getting terrible looks from everyone, as usual. I know it's not because I'm good looking lol

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
nobodyimportant89 said:
lordoftheincels said:
I can tell you with 100% certainty neither fat/husky look nor otter mode gets you women.

Money, looks, and status gets you women. If you have the first and the third, You don't need looks.

I was kind of a bulky guy growing up, Strong but fat looking...I grew up on a farm mostly.

I started working out every other day 5-6 years ago and I am in pretty good shape now. Not huge like the rock, But I have muscle tone (otter mode) that's visible with a shirt on. Guess what? Still not getting laid. I'm also a 4-5/10 so that plays a major role as well.

My brother on the other hand....alpha (meaning an asshole), 7/10, not overweight but not in shape...dad body, But owns a 1.7 million dollar a year company (profit, not gross)...An you guessed it..Swimming in pusѕy. He will blow off two or three broads on a Thursday night to come over to my apartment and drink beer and play playstation.

If you are rich, pusѕy is no problem.
Surely he's shared some of that money and status with you? Although you did say hes an asshole so not sure.

Anyway, you still need looks. Look at Jeff Bezos. He lost half of his fortune due to a fake marriage where the woman was just using him for his money. I need shaper shorts to help me get rid of my (slight) flab. But society hates males and offers no such thing to males. Also why do cucky judges always side with greedy asshole divorce rapists every time.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
notheregoaway said:
I live in a certain state in the Midwest and women here love fat or husky guys. It's just guys like me who get zero love. Just yesterday I was at the fair and kept getting terrible looks from everyone, as usual. I know it's not because I'm good looking lol
Sounds like a rigged curse. When even fat guys win you know its just rigged against you.

notheregoaway

lordoftheincels said:
notheregoaway said:
Sounds like a rigged curse. When even fat guys win you know its just rigged against you.
It's like literally 95% of married or otherwise taken women are with fat guys where I am. In the very rare case they're with a skinny guy it's either a chad-lite or tyrone-lite. It ain't skinny ugly racially ambiguous looking guys like me.

Zenomobean

It's like literally 95% of married or otherwise taken women are with fat guys where I am. In the very rare case they're with a skinny guy it's either a chad-lite or tyrone-lite. It ain't skinny ugly racially ambiguous looking guys like me.
Don't think either skinny or racially ambiguous are ugly traits.