Feeling sad looking back

LonelyGuy

Incels.Net Novice
Do any of you guys ever get sad looking back at your childhood and teenage years at how bubbly, vibrant, energetic etc you was and realize that this battle that we call life has turned you into a cold monster who no longer cares about anything, and that your younger self is now dead and decesed, some would say that life turned me this way, i beleive it is a combination of traumatic experiences, being badly hurt by people, and always being judged.
to be honest if i was to die right now i honestly wouldnt give a fuck, I am an overweight pathetic loser with bad and aging skin now anyway who cant even get a girl to look in my direction, i wish someone would just come up to me and shoot me in the fucking face
im honestly getting tired of my existance and to realize any god that truly loved me like they say god does would never put me through this shit

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Did you become overweight before or after puberty? If before, then you should try losing weight, fat might hide decent facial bone structure, which is the most important Chad feature, arguably more important than height.
Skin is fixable to an extent.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
LonelyGuy said:
Do any of you guys ever get sad looking back at your childhood and teenage years at how bubbly, vibrant, energetic etc you was and realize that this battle that we call life has turned you into a cold monster who no longer cares about anything, and that your younger self is now dead and decesed, some would say that life turned me this way, i beleive it is a combination of traumatic experiences, being badly hurt by people, and always being judged.
to be honest if i was to die right now i honestly wouldnt give a fuck, I am an overweight pathetic loser with bad and aging skin now anyway who cant even get a girl to look in my direction, i wish someone would just come up to me and shoot me in the fucking face
im honestly getting tired of my existance and to realize any god that truly loved me like they say god does would never put me through this shit
I've always been over weight and odd looking. I was shy as a kid and picked on. I guess I knew my place even then. But I know I wasn't as suicidal as I am now. I try to sleep most of the day. WHen I'm not asleep I eat or drink booze. I get by. Just. How God can just sit there watching all this shit and do nothing is beyond me. He deserves no love from us.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
LonelyGuy said:
Pretty much yes. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Not too big on the suіcіde thing though because I believe I might just reincarnate as another incel in this world.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
albie said:
LonelyGuy said:
I've always been over weight and odd looking. I was shy as a kid and picked on. I guess I knew my place even then. But I know I wasn't as suicidal as I am now. I try to sleep most of the day. WHen I'm not asleep I eat or drink booze. I get by. Just. How God can just sit there watching all this shit and do nothing is beyond me. He deserves no love from us.
You don't understand. The God of the Bible was for Jews. He cares about the Jews. Jews are to have all the milk, honey, and women and goyims are to be #metooed out of existance..

Jesus was the Christ. Hitler was the Anti-Christ.

Jesus was compassion, Hitler was hatred.

Both individuals wanted to usurp the Jewish superiority complex.

Jewish god, even if real, doesn't care about you.

Both Jesus and Hitler were guilty of fake news. Both tried to convince the population that the Jewish god was real and infact cared about them. All lies. Jesus was a troll, a pagan god who claimed to be the Jewish god, when he was in fact just a pagan god trying to usurp Jewish god.

DarthZaza

Incels.Net Novice
Yep I always feel like this . On the past I was the “Quiet and the mature one “ but now I’m considered as a child because I don’t do the popular things that those toxic people do , for example go drink alcohol and post it on instagram and gave friends smoking cigarettes.Im just sick of it , I’m still the best one ! I may not have any friends but whatever man , does it matter if you have fake friends ? No ! And I’m not a pimp type of guy who hugs every girlfriend he sees .I was the nicest one and no one will ever remember...

blkpillpres

Incels.Net Junior
LonelyGuy said:
Do any of you guys ever get sad looking back at your childhood and teenage years at how bubbly, vibrant, energetic etc you was and realize that this battle that we call life has turned you into a cold monster who no longer cares about anything
This, this times one million, current self can't even be compared to past self, was hopeful, kind, naive to a fault, of course I was lied to about the rules, so you have to ask yourself, are children like this because children are just "innately innocent", or are they like this because adults always lie to children about how the world works, so their personalities they take on reflect that of someone who isn't worried about the future because they have fallen for the "just world fallacy"

Had your parents told you that you'd have to work hard to acquire health, make sure and get the appropriate nutrition to be tall, exercise, etc to be attractive enough to get a woman like "mommy" to one day "love" you like she does "daddy" do you think you'd be so carefree, bubbly and happy, I doubt it, I doubt the same for me, but I'd still be better off than I am now

I don't hate my parents, because they pretty much did what all parents do, but there is a slight resentment for not being upfront and honest with me about the rule set, and tis rather selfish that parents do this, and sacrifice the possible success of their sons, just for their own egos, so they can't think of themselves as "good parents" and get to "enjoy your innocent phase", when you think about it that is some fucked up selfish shit, the future of the child is not really being considered at all, wouldn't it be preferable for that child to get a head start and be prepared for how the world rather works, Humans are truly a primitive species, we should not be feeding children lies like "santa exists" while buying them gifts, only to just reveal to them years later it was a lie and crush their dreams, a child could formulate their entire being around such concepts, wanting to live up to that standard, and then parents just laugh it off - "ha ha, it was us all along, that was so cute" JFL what, what kind of shit is that, how is that conducive to a "stable" psyche. (I never got the santa lie, but that's just a typical example of what is done)

That's how we end up as "nice guys", were given a false rule set and standard, we build our entire personality and our goals for life around such concepts, only to then have the truth dropped on us years later so nonchalantly, like - "of course you have to be attractive and have money son". Seriously this shit it fucked up, why is this still the norm of parenting, lying to your children not for their sake, but for your own sake, so that you "feel good", so that you "can enjoy the culture innocent phase", parenting as it stands today is inherently selfish

I don't even plan on having children, but if I ever did, I'm not doing any of this "just world" meme BS and lying to my sons, convincing them that if they just work hard and be a "good person" their lives will be enjoyable, knowing full well it doesn't work like that, my sons are getting black pilled from the moment they can speak

henry1999

Incels.Net Junior
LonelyGuy said:
Your past has obviously had a negative effect on the way you view yourself. God has nothing to do with it. Although I don't believe in a god, I still understand religious ideas that go along with any religion. A god would give you a challenge in life, such as winning a certain battle. Winning the battle you have with yourself is the type of shit to get you into heaven. Losing weight could perhaps be that battle, or maybe finding fulfilment within yourself.

You just need to try and grow from the situation you're currently in.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
blkpillpres said:
LonelyGuy said:
Do any of you guys ever get sad looking back at your childhood and teenage years at how bubbly, vibrant, energetic etc you was and realize that this battle that we call life has turned you into a cold monster who no longer cares about anything
This, this times one million, current self can't even be compared to past self, was hopeful, kind, naive to a fault, of course I was lied to about the rules, so you have to ask yourself, are children like this because children are just "innately innocent", or are they like this because adults always lie to children about how the world works, so their personalities they take on reflect that of someone who isn't worried about the future because they have fallen for the "just world fallacy"

Had your parents told you that you'd have to work hard to acquire health, make sure and get the appropriate nutrition to be tall, exercise, etc to be attractive enough to get a woman like "mommy" to one day "love" you like she does "daddy" do you think you'd be so carefree, bubbly and happy, I doubt it, I doubt the same for me, but I'd still be better off than I am now

I don't hate my parents, because they pretty much did what all parents do, but there is a slight resentment for not being upfront and honest with me about the rule set, and tis rather selfish that parents do this, and sacrifice the possible success of their sons, just for their own egos, so they can't think of themselves as "good parents" and get to "enjoy your innocent phase", when you think about it that is some fucked up selfish shit, the future of the child is not really being considered at all, wouldn't it be preferable for that child to get a head start and be prepared for how the world rather works, Humans are truly a primitive species, we should not be feeding children lies like "santa exists" while buying them gifts, only to just reveal to them years later it was a lie and crush their dreams, a child could formulate their entire being around such concepts, wanting to live up to that standard, and then parents just laugh it off - "ha ha, it was us all along, that was so cute" JFL what, what kind of shit is that, how is that conducive to a "stable" psyche. (I never got the santa lie, but that's just a typical example of what is done)

That's how we end up as "nice guys", were given a false rule set and standard, we build our entire personality and our goals for life around such concepts, only to then have the truth dropped on us years later so nonchalantly, like - "of course you have to be attractive and have money son". Seriously this shit it fucked up, why is this still the norm of parenting, lying to your children not for their sake, but for your own sake, so that you "feel good", so that you "can enjoy the culture innocent phase", parenting as it stands today is inherently selfish

I don't even plan on having children, but if I ever did, I'm not doing any of this "just world" meme BS and lying to my sons, convincing them that if they just work hard and be a "good person" their lives will be enjoyable, knowing full well it doesn't work like that, my sons are getting black pilled from the moment they can speak
My teenage years were pretty shitty, I had severe anger issues and would break a lot of things...still had some good days playing computer games...

My point being...if my parents just taught me the truth about life and women... there was no "innocent child", there was no utopia of lies... why not tell me the facts. I was just an angsty teen they could have given me some advice instead of letting me drift around aimlessly confused and lost...letting me let the girl of my dreams slip through my fingers and marry a rich man... they never gave me one iota of relationship advice ever and i got expelled out of schools and anti-social because of it... now I time-warped to a cucked future where I can't even break shit anymore... a slow psychological numbness fills the air...