feeling evilized.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Confession: I am feeling evilized because i feel betrayed and haters hating one of my favorite shows. I feel like im being evilized by an akuma moth man and turing into a dc comics gigavillian.

Conffsion: I am not a racist but i hate that i have subaryan genes. I feel utter hatred and all i wish for is to be fully aryan. I hate this world and everyone and feel like there are no good people.

confession: i look like a dirty mexican and i wish i was full aryan. and i hate people who blaspheme wholeseom aryan anime shows

not a nazi i am my own dc comics villian. im not violent i just wanna break a mirror as a gigavillian

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I've found that most shows, movies and video games have been hijacked by SJW feminiѕts so I've been feeling betrayed and not represented for years.
Star wars has been hijacked by jews (not a nazi, I liked that JJabrams movie called Super8) and the new batwoman sucks. I haven't really caught up on the latest games, they seem too longwinded for me and lacking action.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SJW feminiѕts were involved in Battlefield and Mass Effect. These two games are a major example of what happens when a crazy ideology ruins the fun.
Mass effect seemed boring to begin with. Battle field seemed boring to begin with (only played battlefield 4, what a mess. I havent played battlefield 2.)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
SJW feminiѕts were involved in Battlefield and Mass Effect. These two games are a major example of what happens when a crazy ideology ruins the fun.
playing AAA games is part of the problem. It just makes rich assholes richer. Play indie games instead, which are made by numales mostly but not always

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I mostly stick with Japanese entertainment. They're the only ones that haven't let everything get fully cucked yet in terms of entertainment (but there is SOME cuckery such as censoring blood and fore in most games)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I mostly stick with Japanese entertainment. They're the only ones that haven't let everything get fully cucked yet in terms of entertainment (but there is SOME cuckery such as censoring blood and fore in most games)
Wholesome family things are not cucked but ok. Muh blood muh gore is the sentiment of the uncivilized. Rest I agree with of course as Japan mogs westerners IQ wise.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
Wholesome family things are not cucked but ok. Muh blood muh gore is the sentiment of the uncivilized. Rest I agree with of course as Japan mogs westerners IQ wise.
Nothing wrong with wholesome material, the problem comes with video games like Resident Evil or Shadow of Rome having all their violence cut out or toned down for whatever reason, when games like those are built around ultraviolence.

If it's a game like Mario, of course I wouldn't expect any violence past Mario jumping on a Koopa's head or something. I don't want ALL games to be violent, just ones where it would be really stupid to leave it out considering everything else in the game.

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
Confession: I am feeling evilized because i feel betrayed and haters hating one of my favorite shows. I feel like im being evilized by an akuma moth man and turing into a dc comics gigavillian.

Conffsion: I am not a racist but i hate that i have subaryan genes. I feel utter hatred and all i wish for is to be fully aryan. I hate this world and everyone and feel like there are no good people.

confession: i look like a dirty mexican and i wish i was full aryan. and i hate people who blaspheme wholeseom aryan anime shows

not a nazi i am my own dc comics villian. im not violent i just wanna break a mirror as a gigavillian
not one word.gif