Feel like the only people who complement me are either obese, related to me or elderly

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
-Asked a hot girl out for coffee, she said no. Talked to an attractive girl at work and she kept bringing up her B.F.
-Married, female, Hispanic, whale supervisor(i'm talking obese, not just overweight) keeps complementing me and makes sexual jokes about me.(gross)
-Elderly woman(65+) who I work with makes jokes about me and the girls I work with.
-Sister and mom complement me often.
Sign... seems like only obese, incompatible women are interested and my mom and sister who are related to me think i'm handsome. Anyone else feel this way?
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Yeah it was the same way for me as a teen, except that I got hit on by hot girls too. fuсking sucks, I was too scared of relationships at the time and that was like my only chance in my entire life to get laid, and I totally missed out, makes me want to punch some fuсking glass. My greatest regret was not fuсking my aunt, I told myself it was morally wrong, said I would be by the book and upstanding, and look where that got me. Society is rigged against you and for all your good deeds, you get nothing.

Nowadays, I get zero attention, zero compliments, nothing, nada, zilch. It should be fuсking illegal to treat someone this way, it should be fuсking illegal to be neglected and unloved by society. This is fuсking insane.

Why don't you fuck those latina chicks? You said they weren't fat. Or maybe just luke up with your sister.

Also, I do get complimented by 1 or 2 women on facebook, but it feels fake, like one of those chain mail things, I don't think they really mean it just they know I'm suicidal and feel sorry for me or something.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Yeah it was the same way for me as a teen, except that I got hit on by hot girls too. fuсking sucks, I was too scared of relationships at the time and that was like my only chance in my entire life to get laid, and I totally missed out, makes me want to punch some fuсking glass. My greatest regret was not fuсking my aunt, I told myself it was morally wrong, said I would be by the book and upstanding, and look where that got me. Society is rigged against you and for all your good deeds, you get nothing.

Nowadays, I get zero attention, zero compliments, nothing, nada, zilch. It should be fuсking illegal to treat someone this way, it should be fuсking illegal to be neglected and unloved by society. This is fuсking insane.

Why don't you fuck those latina chicks? You said they weren't fat. Or maybe just luke up with your sister.

Also, I do get complimented by 1 or 2 women on facebook, but it feels fake, like one of those chain mail things, I don't think they really mean it just they know I'm suicidal and feel sorry for me or something.
I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking
or are not interested
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
Yeah it was the same way for me as a teen, except that I got hit on by hot girls too. fuсking sucks, I was too scared of relationships at the time and that was like my only chance in my entire life to get laid, and I totally missed out, makes me want to punch some fuсking glass. My greatest regret was not fuсking my aunt, I told myself it was morally wrong, said I would be by the book and upstanding, and look where that got me. Society is rigged against you and for all your good deeds, you get nothing.

Nowadays, I get zero attention, zero compliments, nothing, nada, zilch. It should be fuсking illegal to treat someone this way, it should be fuсking illegal to be neglected and unloved by society. This is fuсking insane.

Why don't you fuck those latina chicks? You said they weren't fat. Or maybe just luke up with your sister.

Also, I do get complimented by 1 or 2 women on facebook, but it feels fake, like one of those chain mail things, I don't think they really mean it just they know I'm suicidal and feel sorry for me or something.
I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking now that they are older.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Yeah it was the same way for me as a teen, except that I got hit on by hot girls too. fuсking sucks, I was too scared of relationships at the time and that was like my only chance in my entire life to get laid, and I totally missed out, makes me want to punch some fuсking glass. My greatest regret was not fuсking my aunt, I told myself it was morally wrong, said I would be by the book and upstanding, and look where that got me. Society is rigged against you and for all your good deeds, you get nothing.

Nowadays, I get zero attention, zero compliments, nothing, nada, zilch. It should be fuсking illegal to treat someone this way, it should be fuсking illegal to be neglected and unloved by society. This is fuсking insane.

Why don't you fuck those latina chicks? You said they weren't fat. Or maybe just luke up with your sister.

Also, I do get complimented by 1 or 2 women on facebook, but it feels fake, like one of those chain mail things, I don't think they really mean it just they know I'm suicidal and feel sorry for me or something.
I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking now that they are older.
That's only half of the reason. People only like you when you are young and beautiful. When you are no longer as hot they don't give the slightest care, you could go off and die and they wouldn't even lose any sleep over you, it shouldn't even be legal for them to behave this way...i swear to god if i was dictator i would make it illegal, i swear to god
 

Paul

New Member
If you feel this way it may just be your not talking to the right people. ALso maybe your just not being confident enough. Women like men that are confident in themselves. Just put your chin up and talk with some confidence and try not to be weird. A hey hello how are you today is a very nice start in my experience.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
Yeah it was the same way for me as a teen, except that I got hit on by hot girls too. fuсking sucks, I was too scared of relationships at the time and that was like my only chance in my entire life to get laid, and I totally missed out, makes me want to punch some fuсking glass. My greatest regret was not fuсking my aunt, I told myself it was morally wrong, said I would be by the book and upstanding, and look where that got me. Society is rigged against you and for all your good deeds, you get nothing.

Nowadays, I get zero attention, zero compliments, nothing, nada, zilch. It should be fuсking illegal to treat someone this way, it should be fuсking illegal to be neglected and unloved by society. This is fuсking insane.

Why don't you fuck those latina chicks? You said they weren't fat. Or maybe just luke up with your sister.

Also, I do get complimented by 1 or 2 women on facebook, but it feels fake, like one of those chain mail things, I don't think they really mean it just they know I'm suicidal and feel sorry for me or something.
I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking now that they are older.
That's only half of the reason. People only like you when you are young and beautiful. When you are no longer as hot they don't give the slightest care, you could go off and die and they wouldn't even lose any sleep over you, it shouldn't even be legal for them to behave this way...i swear to god if i was dictator i would make it illegal, i swear to god
I am 24 now and I got girls until I was 20. I used to get hit on all the time. Very attractive, slim girls would ask me out to dance, study etc. Even my 30-year old blonde Counselor in the 12th grade asked me to study with her(like an idiot I said no, because I had social anxiety) and commented on my hair cut.

I don't think that I (or you) got much uglier since we were young(although that may of had to do with it to an extent) I think a lot girls are settling down and are already in relationships, PLUS they have more options now (due to Tinder, social media, going to college with thousands of other students, bars etc.) Thanks to dating apps, college classes packed with students, etc. they have hundreds of options.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
I used to get complements from hot chicks when I was in H.S a lot. That was 5 years ago though. Seems like most attractive or average looking females already hooked up/ are not looking now that they are older.
That's only half of the reason. People only like you when you are young and beautiful. When you are no longer as hot they don't give the slightest care, you could go off and die and they wouldn't even lose any sleep over you, it shouldn't even be legal for them to behave this way...i swear to god if i was dictator i would make it illegal, i swear to god
I am 24 now and I got girls until I was 20. I used to get hit on all the time. Very attractive, slim girls would ask me out to dance, study etc. Even my 30-year old blonde Counselor in the 12th grade asked me to study with her(like an idiot I said no, because I had social anxiety) and commented on my hair cut.

I don't think that I (or you) got much uglier since we were young(although that may of had to do with it to an extent) I think a lot girls are settling down and are already in relationships, PLUS they have more options now (due to Tinder, social media, going to college with thousands of other students, bars etc.) Thanks to dating apps, college classes packed with students, etc. they have hundreds of options.
You and me are the same, only difference is I never got laid due to my own social anxiety. Did you ever get laid and how was it? I just want to know what it feels like, too much to ask I guess in this ѕhit world.

I used to also think the same way, that I never actually got uglier after 20. It's a delusion my man. I looked at old high school pics and the difference is night and day.

I also have this thing where sometimes I will look in the mirror and look nice, but then it makes me mad that I'm good looking yet can't get laid, so I look in the mirror and I look ugly again, it feels like I am a supernatural or shapeshifter, or some kind of supernatural kind of delusion is going on, my life sucks and its just not cool.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
lordoftheincels said:
bcroger2 said:
lordoftheincels said:
That's only half of the reason. People only like you when you are young and beautiful. When you are no longer as hot they don't give the slightest care, you could go off and die and they wouldn't even lose any sleep over you, it shouldn't even be legal for them to behave this way...i swear to god if i was dictator i would make it illegal, i swear to god
I am 24 now and I got girls until I was 20. I used to get hit on all the time. Very attractive, slim girls would ask me out to dance, study etc. Even my 30-year old blonde Counselor in the 12th grade asked me to study with her(like an idiot I said no, because I had social anxiety) and commented on my hair cut.

I don't think that I (or you) got much uglier since we were young(although that may of had to do with it to an extent) I think a lot girls are settling down and are already in relationships, PLUS they have more options now (due to Tinder, social media, going to college with thousands of other students, bars etc.) Thanks to dating apps, college classes packed with students, etc. they have hundreds of options.
You and me are the same, only difference is I never got laid due to my own social anxiety. Did you ever get laid and how was it? I just want to know what it feels like, too much to ask I guess in this ѕhit world.

I used to also think the same way, that I never actually got uglier after 20. It's a delusion my man. I looked at old high school pics and the difference is night and day.

I also have this thing where sometimes I will look in the mirror and look nice, but then it makes me mad that I'm good looking yet can't get laid, so I look in the mirror and I look ugly again, it feels like I am a supernatural or shapeshifter, or some kind of supernatural kind of delusion is going on, my life sucks and its just not cool.
Same here. I have no idea why I can't get laid in the past 4.5 years but got so much attention in H.S and middle school. Girls used to have "crushes" on me in elementary as well. Never after grade school though. I thought it may be my personality, but now I am more talkative and have college degrees. Before (when girls actually liked me) I used to act like a complete weirdo. I would say i'm normal personality wise now. I thought it may of been my weight (I used to be 5'10 and 170 lbs) so I cut down to 162 lbs. (slim and muscular) and girls still don't like me. I looked at old H.S year books, my old drivers licence, some old FB pictures and still I see no difference between my appearance now and back then.

Perhaps anyone can get girls in H.S and middle school and the standards are much lower there and we are stuck thinking that we are attractive because we got lucky and anyone can get girls in grade school. Who knows. Its still a mystery to me.
 

bcroger2

Well-Known Member
Most incel men my age would fuk anyone. Most non-incel men my age would fuk anyone as well. I know a 3/10 in my workforce in the marketing department and she fuks lots of men. She has had well over 10 sexual partners. She is currently single (although she is fuking a 30 year-old man) and wants to hook up with me, but I would rather not.

Rather than go with a sub 4.5/10 or an obese land-whale (such as my supervisor who scolded me for not putting the toilet seat down) I would rather go out with no one. Better to be insulted for being a virgin than go out with someone you are miserable with.

My sister(who tells me i'm handsome and thinks that I can easily get a G.F) is beginning to suspect that I am gay, but that does no bother me. Again, I would rather endure the scrunchy of not having a G.F as oppose to going out with someone who has an ugly face or is the shape of a whale(again however, a little overweight or a little below average does not bother me. I am referring to whales and sub-4.5s)
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
bcroger2 said:
She is currently single (although she is fuking a 30 year-old man) and wants to hook up with me, but I would rather not.

Rather than go with a sub 4.5/10 or an obese land-whale (such as my supervisor who scolded me for not putting the toilet seat down) I would rather go out with no one. Better to be insulted for being a virgin than go out with someone you are miserable with.
It's so weird that being single for men actually means being single, bit for women it's monkey branching.

Unless you're hideously ugly and a virgin, a polyamorous woman may indeed want to make it with you, because that's degenerate enough and all women like degeneracy. In most cases it's a turnoff though, because it ultimately proves you're unattractive.

As for your "standards", that's okay, seeing that most men are very forgiving when ranking women compared to a reversed situation (see the pic). I think, you're even more forgiving than me because reading about "sub 4.5" at first made me think you were Chad, tbh.

Also being desperate and/or subservient is beta and cucked.
 

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
bcroger2 said:
She is currently single (although she is fuking a 30 year-old man) and wants to hook up with me, but I would rather not.

Rather than go with a sub 4.5/10 or an obese land-whale (such as my supervisor who scolded me for not putting the toilet seat down) I would rather go out with no one. Better to be insulted for being a virgin than go out with someone you are miserable with.
It's so weird that being single for men actually means being single, bit for women it's monkey branching.

Unless you're hideously ugly and a virgin, a polyamorous woman may indeed want to make it with you, because that's degenerate enough and all women like degeneracy. In most cases it's a turnoff though, because it ultimately proves you're unattractive.

As for your "standards", that's okay, seeing that most men are very forgiving when ranking women compared to a reversed situation (see the pic). I think, you're even more forgiving than me because reading about "sub 4.5" at first made me think you were Chad, tbh.

Also being desperate and/or subservient is beta and cucked.
I'm not ugly and have even been told I was good looking in my early 20's. Alot of incels aren't really ugly, just that they are not perfect specimens.

I am not sure what it is you are saying. You say that it's easy to get laid by a polyamourous woman (it isn't, they usually go for either chads or lesbos.) Then you post a chart that implies women are disgusted by 80% of men and have very high standards. Which implies the opposite of it being easy to get laid.

But yes, you are right about the monkey branching thing. Single women aren't depressed because they still have easy options, most single men don't, that's why men have more mental illness after a breakup, because they know they are getting helled.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
I am not sure what it is you are saying. You say that it's easy to get laid by a polyamourous woman (it isn't, they usually go for either chads or lesbos.) Then you post a chart that implies women are disgusted by 80% of men and have very high standards. Which implies the opposite of it being easy to get laid.
I wrote that a wh*re could find it degenerate enough (aka interesting and unusual experience) to fuck a virgin man if he wasn't hideously ugly. Then I added that a man's virginity would, however, more likely be a turnoff.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
I am not sure what it is you are saying. You say that it's easy to get laid by a polyamourous woman (it isn't, they usually go for either chads or lesbos.) Then you post a chart that implies women are disgusted by 80% of men and have very high standards. Which implies the opposite of it being easy to get laid.
I wrote that a wh*re could find it degenerate enough (aka interesting and unusual experience) to fuck a virgin man if he wasn't hideously ugly. Then I added that a man's virginity would, however, more likely be a turnoff.
Even if they weren't a virgin I still don't think it would be as easy as you say. Most women are wh*res so there would be no novelty, or interesting and unusual in it.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
Even if they weren't a virgin I still don't think it would be as easy as you say. Most women are wh*res so there would be no novelty, or interesting and unusual in it.
For me it's hard to generalize here, tbh, it may vary from case to case. A female can, for example, mistake a regular man for an unusual one or get misled by him. In general, of course, women only want Chad and other men struggle.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
Even if they weren't a virgin I still don't think it would be as easy as you say. Most women are wh*res so there would be no novelty, or interesting and unusual in it.
For me it's hard to generalize here, tbh, it may vary from case to case. A female can, for example, mistake a regular man for an unusual one or get misled by him. In general, of course, women only want Chad and other men struggle.

I mean, I tried to hit up polyamourous chicks before...they were super judgey and feminiѕt...could sense their coldness and venom in their hearts and words...Not easy from my personal standpoint. But maybe in some other part of the country they are easier. I've even had women tell me that the area I'm in all the women are evil and that I'll never find love from of any of them....Maybe I should just move somewhere else, maybe other parts of the country aren't as bad. Still...not trying to be a nomad and move, its a huge risk... my family is here and I have grown to hate socializing with new people and hate the process of making friends...especially in this day and age when both the right and left are toxic and will hate you if you don't act like the ideal person they want you to be.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
I mean, I tried to hit up polyamourous chicks before...they were super judgey and feminiѕt...could sense their coldness and venom in their hearts and words...Not easy from my personal standpoint. But maybe in some other part of the country they are easier. I've even had women tell me that the area I'm in all the women are evil and that I'll never find love from of any of them....Maybe I should just move somewhere else, maybe other parts of the country aren't as bad. Still...not trying to be a nomad and move, its a huge risk... my family is here and I have grown to hate socializing with new people and hate the process of making friends...especially in this day and age when both the right and left are toxic and will hate you if you don't act like the ideal person they want you to be.
Changing location is legit, but ineffective. The poorer the area, the easier the women. Usually. However, moving will be costly, will take much time and won't change a lot for an incel, from my experience.

I've been in both small towns and big cities, and in towns nobody really looked at me like I was ugly. Chadflation just doesn't seem to reach there. I don't know why. I've lived in ome of those towns for a month, got acquainted with a girl and we even made a date, but she didn't come, kek.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
I mean, I tried to hit up polyamourous chicks before...they were super judgey and feminiѕt...could sense their coldness and venom in their hearts and words...Not easy from my personal standpoint. But maybe in some other part of the country they are easier. I've even had women tell me that the area I'm in all the women are evil and that I'll never find love from of any of them....Maybe I should just move somewhere else, maybe other parts of the country aren't as bad. Still...not trying to be a nomad and move, its a huge risk... my family is here and I have grown to hate socializing with new people and hate the process of making friends...especially in this day and age when both the right and left are toxic and will hate you if you don't act like the ideal person they want you to be.
Changing location is legit, but ineffective. The poorer the area, the easier the women. Usually. However, moving will be costly, will take much time and won't change a lot for an incel, from my experience.

I've been in both small towns and big cities, and in towns nobody really looked at me like I was ugly. Chadflation just doesn't seem to reach there. I don't know why. I've lived in ome of those towns for a month, got acquainted with a girl and we even made a date, but she didn't come, kek.
Yeah small towns might be my best bet. I live near both poor and rich areas. The poor women are black and because I'm not black they don't want me. The rich women are white and because I'm not white they don't want me. Yet they go on and on with their social justice crusades about stopping racism...when they are the biggest racists.

Could be another thing. Pollution in their lungs clouding their minds, not realizing I would be a better lover than most of the people they choose instead of me. Most of these women reek of mental illness when I read their Facebook postings...like completely hysterical like hyperventilating...they don't even breathe between words.
 
Top