(FEDS ON FULL TIME) a new 'incel' site about rаpe just appeared

Saint Mentalcel

I'm feeling eager to try some Shotgun Mouthwash...
Saint Mentalcel said:
If VPN isn't allowed, i will not join it. It's like this is the only forum that is atleast legit and not taken over by the feds yet, my god...
Thankfully we're based out of Russia, where we're still free to speak our based speech. All the other sites seem to be run by U.S honeytraps.
Nice to see, but is the FBI even within their grounds to try and take down the forum for what we say? I ain't in Russia, so i don't know how things operate over there.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Tupolev said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
If VPN isn't allowed, i will not join it. It's like this is the only forum that is atleast legit and not taken over by the feds yet, my god...
Thankfully we're based out of Russia, where we're still free to speak our based speech. All the other sites seem to be run by U.S honeytraps.
Nice to see, but is the FBI even within their grounds to try and take down the forum for what we say? I ain't in Russia, so i don't know how things operate over there.
No one from the U.S or other western nations can take this site down since we're based in Moscow, Russia.

A while back IT tried to have us taken down, but the based hosting service in Moscow wouldn't budge an inch. They've been very good thus far to my understanding.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
Tupolev said:
Saint Mentalcel said:
Local authorities can do anything, but "incel" is not a part of the media agenda here. Nobody cares about it.

Don't disrespect Russian authorities (against the law), don't do LGBT promotion (against the law), don't attack Orthodox Christians and Muslims (against the law to hurt their feelings), don't post nazі symbols (e.g. swastika; Pepe the Frog isn't a nazі symbol) and this forum may last forever.

OysterSauce

Click the image to change your avatar.
Nathan Larson is fuсking awesome. Not every electoral candidate has the balls to not only ѕhit on women but also publicly defend incels AND pedophiles. He makes me wish I was from Virginia.

Reactions: ww3

Tupolev

Спецназ
Saint Mentalcel said:
Tupolev said:
Local authorities can do anything, but "incel" is not a part of the media agenda here. Nobody cares about it.

Don't disrespect Russian authorities (against the law), don't do LGBT promotion (against the law), don't attack Orthodox Christians and Muslims (against the law to hurt their feelings), don't post nazі symbols (e.g. swastika; Pepe the Frog isn't a nazі symbol) and this forum may last forever.
Thanks for the clarification my Russian bro. Hopefully the local authorities would like my avatar. One fine machine i tell you. :cool:

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
Tupolev said:

Atleast, i'm capable of doing all of that. Not disrespecting those LGBT freaks would be a challenge for me, though. Good thing that's not against the law. Basically, the forum should last if rule 2 isn't also a problem as well. I try to keep my anger under control, but it just goes overboard. I don't know how to fix it without venting and i cannot get any medication either... Sigh, this world just knows how to get under your skin with how ѕhit is being run into a disaster.

NEETCEL

now is the time of vengeance
Saint Mentalcel said:
Tupolev said:
No one from the U.S or other western nations can take this site down since we're based in Moscow, Russia.

A while back IT tried to have us taken down, but the based hosting service in Moscow wouldn't budge an inch. They've been very good thus far to my understanding.

ortharzeal

Incels.Net Grandmaster
ortharzeal said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

Atleast, i'm capable of doing all of that. Not disrespecting those LGBT freaks would be a challenge for me, though. Good thing that's not against the law. Basically, the forum should last if rule 2 isn't also a problem as well. I try to keep my anger under control, but it just goes overboard. I don't know how to fix it without venting and i cannot get any medication either... Sigh, this world just knows how to get under your skin with how ѕhit is being run into a disaster.
Indeed, every member can do their part to keep the incel forum afloat and based.

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
Tupolev said:
Saint Mentalcel said:

View attachment 26036
giga based

Wristlet_2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
Disclosure: I am an admin there.

It's not a new site.

It's the continuation of near cels.com

That domain was taken away so the owner picked a new one and changed the default forum style to match the new domain better.

Saint Mentalcel said:
VPN is allowed.
its based ngl, but reeks of honeypot too much

Saint Mentalcel

Saint Mentalcel said:
ortharzeal said:

Indeed, every member can do their part to keep the incel forum afloat and based.
Got nothing really against christians and muslims and russian authorities are based people most of the time, so i basically should have no problem with that. Those LGBT pricks are the ones who get under my skin with the way they force their political garbage onto other people that doesn't want or didn't ask for it. If that was against the law instead, then abiding by that rule would be a problem for me. If not, then all's good.

(just realizing that this comment didn't post for a few hours, wtf.)

Saint Mentalcel

Disclosure: I am an admin there.

It's not a new site.

It's the continuation of near cels.com

That domain was taken away so the owner picked a new one and changed the default forum style to match the new domain better.

Saint Mentalcel said:
VPN is allowed.
If that's the case, i might try it out. What's the name, though?

XTamaska

Doesn't matter how dark it gets, the sun will rise
Saint Mentalcel said:
Tupolev said:

I love it for this. Based East, free from soy, all while numales in the west rage in the background