favorite food?

Sicklecel

Lounge member
I'm more worried about the nutritional value of a food than the taste, so my diet has lots of fruits and vegetables, nuts, legumes, and some raw honey for added energy.

GameDevCel

Lounge member
I'm more worried about the nutritional value of a food than the taste, so my diet has lots of fruits and vegetables, nuts, legumes, and some raw honey for added energy.
try some chicken with sweet potatoes, this is what the roidcels eat around here, and they are huge

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
try some chicken with sweet potatoes, this is what the roidcels eat around here, and they are huge
Chicken is full of estrogen and cholesterol. Not much nutritional value except for protein. I eat some shellfish a few times a week but usually for protein it's nuts and legumes.

Jen

Femoid
GameDevCel said:
Sicklecel said:
Chicken is full of estrogen and cholesterol. Not much nutritional value except for protein. I eat some shellfish a few times a week but usually for protein it's nuts and legumes.
Cholesterol isn't actually bad for you, it's just a myth.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Even if it's not, you don't need it. When I eat meat I know it makes me feel worse. I can tell the difference because I'm on an almost 0 meat diet. My body tells me that meat and pasteurized milk is bad for me so I listen to it.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Even if it's not, you don't need it. When I eat meat I know it makes me feel worse. I can tell the difference because I'm on an almost 0 meat diet. My body tells me that meat and pasteurized milk is bad for me so I listen to it.
Ok, I'm just trying to point out the cholesterol myth. Not saying that you are eating unhealthily.

Sicklecel

Lounge member
Sicklecel said:
Jen said:
Ok, I'm just trying to point out the cholesterol myth. Not saying that you are eating unhealthily.
Processed meat and junk food is bad for you though.

Jen

Femoid
Jen said:
Sicklecel said:
Processed meat and junk food is bad for you though.
Yes, and cholesterol isn't. Just because it's prevelant in that food doesn't mean that food is the only source of it.

Sluagh

Femoid
I could probably eat a whole watermelon in one sitting if I allowed myself. Same with pineapple but it tries to eat you back, fuсking hurts when you eat too much.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Like the Lord, fish is the only meat I eat. Anyone who eats red meat are savages, and savages get high blood pressure (although non-savages do also, tbh because males cant get easy sex anymore, leading to heart condition)

In any case, being the empath that I am, I feel guilty for the dead animals. Like the noble Native Americans i give thanks for my food, rather than some savage american who doesn't give a ѕhit about the pain and suffering that went into the food on the table.