Father teaches femoid daughter a tough lesson

DireWolf

Incels.Net Regular
Dad discovers that his 12 yr old daughter is sexually active...

It seems the only thing that is going to force women to be decent, respectful, and not outlandish sl*ts, is a leather belt & an occasional slap to the face.
Of course modern society views this as "abuse". But I'd rather women get spanked and slapped, than them ending up single mom's abusing our welfare system,
and them causing our society to crumble to the ground as marriage, the nuclear family, and values & morals decay. A little violence may be necessary to hold the line.

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
How do you know this is real? I mean if you were correcting your daughter's behavior you would not have someone film it, let alone upload it to the internet.
They're basketball americans, the 13%ers, what do you expect? Besides, I support the fuck out of him, this is genuine lifefuel to see there are based men left out there who hold roasties accountable

DireWolf

Incels.Net Regular
How do you know this is real? I mean if you were correcting your daughter's behavior you would not have someone film it, let alone upload it to the internet.
The sound of that leather belt striking that girl's ass sounded pretty real to my ears.
Filming it was probably not a good idea, since all the overly sensitive folks will claim it was "abuse".

Oogabooga

Everything is fucked
Btw, this is unrelated, but I was stalking IT (I can't help it, I need blackpills wherever I can get them, ѕhit's like heroin) and I saw a post about using this site for screen shots more, so watch for trolls. Also, make sure you get me in the screenshot IT, and note that I FULLY SUPPORT WHAT THIS MAN DID.

Dionysos

Incels.Net Master
Dad discovers that his 12 yr old daughter is sexually active...

View attachment 16843

It seems the only thing that is going to force women to be decent, respectful, and not outlandish sl*ts, is a leather belt & an occasional slap to the face.
Of course modern society views this as "abuse". But I'd rather women get spanked and slapped, than them ending up single mom's abusing our welfare system,
and them causing our society to crumble to the ground as marriage, the nuclear family, and values & morals decay. A little violence may be necessary to hold the line.
LIFEFUEL this is how it should be

Azazel

Incels.Net Novice
I'm pretty sure this one dad filmed his daughter getting her head shaved off for misbehaving. The daughter killed herself later. Some parents use public shaking to teach their kids.

Ben

Incels.Net Novice
Should be face down ass up for a spanking but at least he's not a cuck low beta raising another monster.

incelumadm8

Incels.Net Junior
as her hypothetical father if she's letting it clap back on some random dude then im gonna clap her cheeks too:oops: with a leather chancla Nіgga