FAKE NEWS >> Yet another lie by the media; Hit piece on Russia.

Anesthetic

Russian Troll
The U.S media FALSELY reported that Russian intelligence forces were offering money to the Taliban, and other Islamic forces, to kill American service members. The Pentagon says there's no proof of that.

This is absolutely DISGUSTING. The way the media is allowed to print fake news every single day. They're defaming whoever they hate. They can't decide who they hate more, incels or Russians. The media has become malevolent demons from hell. Very sick people.

Read the full story here.

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
USA had been demonizing the russians for a while, i had talked to russians, and visited slavic countries, they are no way as xenophobic USA makes them

gov is always looking for someone to hang as culprit for all sins, as the citizens don't want to admit they cause most of their own issues

Apathycel

A nobody
USA had been demonizing the russians for a while, i had talked to russians, and visited slavic countries, they are no way as xenophobic USA makes them

gov is always looking for someone to hang as culprit for all sins, as the citizens don't want to admit they cause most of their own issues
Typical US media. They portray Russia as this terrible place but they want to steal their original socioeconomic system (communism). Sounds like cultural appropriation to me tbh. Despite the fact that they cry about people culturally appropriating blacks.

GameDevCel

Vivamus Moriendum Est
GameDevCel said:

Typical US media. They portray Russia as this terrible place but they want to steal their original socioeconomic system (communism). Sounds like cultural appropriation to me tbh. Despite the fact that they cry about people culturally appropriating blacks.
US had become a shithole controlled by corporations, deprived of soul, an elite might feel empathy for his plebeians, but corporations only care about short term profit