FACT: if rаpe was made legal, women wouldnt dress like sl*ts in public and IT WOULD REDUCE SEXUAL HARASSMENT

DeusIncel

adaequatio rei et intellectus

BrettyBoy

Locally undesired. Verbal, not violent.
I don’t support rаpe but I have seen women that are open about being sl*ts talk about how they got rаped and then they wonder why.

BrettyBoy

^Some foid wished death on me for saying it is the woman’s fault if she gets rаped if she is already a sl*t in the first place and called me a victim blamer.

It seems ‘victim blamer’ or ‘victim blaming’ has turned into a term people use to justify women being wh*res without taking responsibility for their actions.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy said:
^Some foid wished death on me for saying it is the woman’s fault if she gets rаped if she is already a sl*t in the first place and called me a victim blamer.

It seems ‘victim blamer’ or ‘victim blaming’ has turned into a term people use to justify women being wh*res without taking responsibility for their actions.
No one deserves death threats. I am so sorry dude.
It wasn’t a death threat but just a death wish but the foid blocked me right after which proves she knows I’m right.

DeusIncel

Helris said:
BrettyBoy said:

No one deserves death threats. I am so sorry dude.
It wasn’t a death threat but just a death wish but the foid blocked me right after which proves she knows I’m right.
@Helris is a federal agent who fuсking left the site just fuсking lol

Slap

The Mammoth of Mountanous Muscle ♢ FTW
rаpe is only for Chad and nіggers.

Stuff-Box

Incels.Net Junior
Now if i'd rаpe your pathetic ass maybe u wild stop talking that garbage.
for example, japan has a "sexual harassment problem" and i think its based how they get sexually harassed by nippons and then expect some gaijin mayo white knight to save their ass. fuck you femoid, you're not entitled to Chad, its like if i buy you a lamborghini, you want a ferrari. you should be grateful with what you have bitch.

dress in a hijab if you don't want to be rаped or sexually harassed. foids were always sl*ts and cum dumpsters through out history, they just hid it better.
and who cares about "muuuuuh human rights" when foids arent even human in the first place because they operate on their REPTILIAN brains. they are less intelligent and have less spatial intelligence. they good aren't at thinking in stressful situations. they have less muscle mass and their bodies look like children, because foids are literally mentally undeveloped children.

that is all.

Hidden

Insanity Pilled
DeusIncel said:
for example, japan has a "sexual harassment problem" and i think its based how they get sexually harassed by nippons and then expect some gaijin mayo white knight to save their ass. fuck you femoid, you're not entitled to Chad, its like if i buy you a lamborghini, you want a ferrari. you should be grateful with what you have bitch.

dress in a hijab if you don't want to be rаped or sexually harassed. foids were always sl*ts and cum dumpsters through out history, they just hid it better.
and who cares about "muuuuuh human rights" when foids arent even human in the first place because they operate on their REPTILIAN brains. they are less intelligent and have less spatial intelligence. they good aren't at thinking in stressful situations. they have less muscle mass and their bodies look like children, because foids are literally mentally undeveloped children.

that is all.
Fuck off Nіgger. You have no power here.

DeusIncel

Stuff-Box said:
DeusIncel said:

that is all.
Fuck off Nіgger. You have no power here.
damn who the fuck was that fаggot?:p good riddance.

milybisschaslag

Incels.Net Junior
Stoneddog said:
DeusIncel said:
who literally gets turned on just by a little bit of skin? having monogamy would prevent men from developing weird fetishes like that and foids covering themselves up wouldn't make men frustrated. both parties are happy.

except robbing a bank is different than rаpe. the definition of a robbery is clear cut while rаpe isn't. any foid who hates a sub-8 male for staring at her for too long could just say its rаpe,
If the only skin you see is a bit of ankle thats is all it will take to get yourself horny. Also how exactly is consent not clear cut? I understand providing consent might be hard but the idea is simple.
only a cumbrain or someone that has brain problems would get horny from ankles so just ban Pοrn and have monogamy as well as make cheating punishable for both parties.

consent is also a grey area because its entirely arbitrary. can an 80 year old with dementia consent even though his/her brain is the same as a child? normalfags like to say "age isn't a number pedofail!11111 but they don't take into account that. What if a 16 year old distributes child Pοrn? Who's consent was broken?
No KEEP Pοrn STFU!!!!!! BITCH I WILL FIGHT U AND WIN!!!!!

wizardcel

Incels.Net Master
Women dress like sl*ts to attract chads, good looking guys in general and men with money. They hate when ugly low value men hit on them.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
As someone who lives in Mid-East, hijab won't save you every time. But it's obvious it would reduce chance to get rаpe. 28663