FACT: if rаpe was made legal, women wouldnt dress like sl*ts in public and IT WOULD REDUCE SEXUAL HARASSMENT

DeusIncel

adaequatio rei et intellectus
for example, japan has a "sexual harassment problem" and i think its based how they get sexually harassed by nippons and then expect some gaijin mayo white knight to save their ass. fuck you femoid, you're not entitled to Chad, its like if i buy you a lamborghini, you want a ferrari. you should be grateful with what you have bitch.

dress in a hijab if you don't want to be rаped or sexually harassed. foids were always sl*ts and cum dumpsters through out history, they just hid it better.
and who cares about "muuuuuh human rights" when foids arent even human in the first place because they operate on their REPTILIAN brains. they are less intelligent and have less spatial intelligence. they good aren't at thinking in stressful situations. they have less muscle mass and their bodies look like children, because foids are literally mentally undeveloped children.

that is all.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
R/ape in Minecraft should not be legal or illegal, because it can't be a category.

If "consent" was a thing and holes (which it is not for they are perpetual children), "metoo" wouldn't have taken place since it was about rejecting the consequences and responsibilities related to supposedly adult decisions the holes had made.

Stoneddog

Incels.Net Novice
No rаpe would go up if there was zero chance of consequences. If robbing banks was made legal would bank robberies go up or down?

Stoneddog

Incels.Net Novice
I also don't think you are talking into account that if all women were completely covered up it wouldn't be to long before you started getting turned on by a bit of ankle.

DeusIncel

I also don't think you are talking into account that if all women were completely covered up it wouldn't be to long before you started getting turned on by a bit of ankle.
who literally gets turned on just by a little bit of skin? having monogamy would prevent men from developing weird fetishes like that and foids covering themselves up wouldn't make men frustrated. both parties are happy.

No rаpe would go up if there was zero chance of consequences. If robbing banks was made legal would bank robberies go up or down?
except robbing a bank is different than rаpe. the definition of a robbery is clear cut while rаpe isn't. any foid who hates a sub-8 male for staring at her for too long could just say its rаpe,

Stoneddog

Incels.Net Novice
Stoneddog said:
who literally gets turned on just by a little bit of skin? having monogamy would prevent men from developing weird fetishes like that and foids covering themselves up wouldn't make men frustrated. both parties are happy.

Stoneddog said:
except robbing a bank is different than rаpe. the definition of a robbery is clear cut while rаpe isn't. any foid who hates a sub-8 male for staring at her for too long could just say its rаpe,
If the only skin you see is a bit of ankle thats is all it will take to get yourself horny. Also how exactly is consent not clear cut? I understand providing consent might be hard but the idea is simple.

DeusIncel

DeusIncel said:
Stoneddog said:

Stoneddog said:
If the only skin you see is a bit of ankle thats is all it will take to get yourself horny. Also how exactly is consent not clear cut? I understand providing consent might be hard but the idea is simple.
only a cumbrain or someone that has brain problems would get horny from ankles so just ban Pοrn and have monogamy as well as make cheating punishable for both parties.

consent is also a grey area because its entirely arbitrary. can an 80 year old with dementia consent even though his/her brain is the same as a child? normalfags like to say "age isn't a number pedofail!11111 but they don't take into account that. What if a 16 year old distributes child Pοrn? Who's consent was broken?