Face reveal

fish2016

Incels.Net Master
Face mogs me, this seems like a 7/10 face, how short are you? Assuming you are in decent physical shape, try going for really short girls

KnightOnABike

Incels.Net Junior
I have a friend who's not an incel, he's 5'5 and his gf is a romanian girl who's 5'1 so there's still hope for shortcels. You just gotta find a short girl bro

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
I have a friend who's not an incel, he's 5'5 and his gf is a romanian girl who's 5'1 so there's still hope for shortcels. You just gotta find a short girl bro
Most short girls don't want a short boyfriend either. If there was a dating website for short people only, it would be almost all men on it because the vast majority of short women don't want a short boyfriend.

KEKA81881

Incels.Net Junior
KnightOnABike said:
Most short girls don't want a short boyfriend either. If there was a dating website for short people only, it would be almost all men on it because the vast majority of short women don't want a short boyfriend.
the lower the girl, the higher she needs a boyfriend

unique_freak

Incels.Net Novice
unique_freak said:
KnightOnABike said:
the lower the girl, the higher she needs a boyfriend
The shorter the girl, the taller the bloke that she wants