Face is everything. [SuicideFuel]

StoicNihilist

Disillusioned Misanthrope. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The images speak for themselves.

Quadruple Amputee Army Veteran (forgot name), lost limbs in IED attack. Happily married, his wife says she loves him and is happy to look after him.

Ty Ziegel: disfigured Marine, burned in an IED attack on his convoy. He was due to be married after he returned home from his deployment. But tragedy struck, their marriage did not last long. He later killed himself by overdosing on his pain medication.

Look at the pain in their eyes.

Just a friendly reminder of what a cruel, scary, and mad world this place can be
https://youtu.be/PvPkLG-tvzM

Attachments

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Yup, having an attractive face is everything in life. It is the attractiveness of your face that determines how life will be for you. Early in life I realized I was ugly. As time went on, I only got uglier. Now, in present time, my face is fat, weird, odd-looking, disproportionate, and ugly as shit. It's why I hate looking people in the face. It's why I hate anything that requires me to be face to face with another human being.

The bottom line is this:

Ugly face = cursed lifetime full of pain and sadness

Sexy face = beautiful life of sex, love, and affection

StoicNihilist

WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Yup, having an attractive face is everything in life. It is the attractiveness of your face that determines how life will be for you. Early in life I realized I was ugly. As time went on, I only got uglier. Now, in present time, my face is fat, weird, odd-looking, disproportionate, and ugly as shit. It's why I hate looking people in the face. It's why I hate anything that requires me to be face to face with another human being.

The bottom line is this:

Ugly face = cursed lifetime full of pain and sadness

Sexy face = beautiful life of sex, love, and affection
Even though he was possibly a Chad who made fun of people like us before his disfigurement, I feel fucking awful for this man. He had his life set out for him. Doing good in his military service, probably had some good career prospects planned for after his discharge, and most of all: a beautiful wife who wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and raise a family waiting back home.

But an IED blew his friends to pieces and set him ablaze, leaving him looking like a monster. And just like that, his life was destroyed. He couldn't handle the truth that we incels already know about looks, and killed himself. Tragic, tragic story.

FCUK

Incels.Net Junior
Brilliantly brutal black pill post

I don’t blame his fiancé/wife at all for rejecting him
He should have died a hero instead of suffering

StoicNihilist

FCUK said:
Brilliantly brutal black pill post

I don’t blame his fiancé/wife at all for rejecting him
He should have died a hero instead of suffering
Honestly, it kind of makes me a little grateful for what I have. I may be ugly in a more conventional sense, but at least I'm not burned up and disfigured like that... poor guy.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
Imagine the thoughts and feelings of that woman as she married a monster. The pretend love she tried to project to her monster man. And he knew about it. He knew that she was virtue signalling like hell. "Sure I still love you. Sure I'll marry you. don't I look happy in my wedding pics?"

albie

Incels.Net Regular
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4514304/Mother-reveals-burns-left-homeless-work.html

THis woman was dumped are three weeks.

StoicNihilist

albie said:
Imagine the thoughts and feelings of that woman as she married a monster. The pretend love she tried to project to her monster man. And he knew about it. He knew that she was virtue signalling like hell. "Sure I still love you. Sure I'll marry you. don't I look happy in my wedding pics?"
Pretty much. She probably took one look at him at the hospital and knew it was over

Attachments

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
StoicNihilist said:
albie said:
Pretty much. She probably took one look at him at the hospital and knew it was over

eea43dc.jpg
That picture is so full of pain. It looks as if she had a gun pointed to her head and is forced to marry him. And he looks full of despair as if he knows she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. What a scary world.

StoicNihilist

WelcomeToMyDNA said:
StoicNihilist said:
albie said:

eea43dc.jpg
That picture is so full of pain. It looks as if she had a gun pointed to her head and is forced to marry him. And he looks full of despair as if he knows she doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. What a scary world.
She does have a gun pointed at her head. But the gun is symbolic of our social mores and standards, and the gun is weilded by society.

Sorry guys, this whole post and thread is dark as fuck. But I warned you it was suіcіde fuel.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
It's the hippocampus. Hippocampus is a bitch. It creates a feeling of aversion to ugly people.

Hippocampus deactivates mirror neurons when around ugly things. Creating a feeling of hollow and lack of empathy. It's why people get depressed living in places with bad aesthetics.

If you get rid of the hippocampus entirely, people will just become fags. Zombies, or talentless cucks who tolerate everything. Hippocampus is a genetic filter, doesn't always work that way as burn victims may not always have bad genes. Andy Warhol was a fаg, look at the quality of art he made. On the other hand, so was Michaelangelo, so maybe his hippocampus was only partially deactivated and not fully.

The only rational solution is not to change the brain itself, but rather, better forms and methods of making the face look better for incels and burn victims.