extreme poverty truecel trait

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Women are an extraterrestrial masterrace. They're the real lizard people.
well tbh..India may have femcels..may be..very rare chance..but possibility..but they also go for haypergamy marriages ..only men are fucked over there..and men are supposed to provide for their families..better than Muricaa I suppose..I don't have any hope than to rope..

NEETCEL

Rhodes Island
OysterSauce said:
Women are an extraterrestrial masterrace. They're the real lizard people.
well tbh..India may have femcels..may be..very rare chance..but possibility..but they also go for haypergamy marriages ..only men are fucked over there..and men are supposed to provide for their families..better than Muricaa I suppose..I don't have any hope than to rope..
They also ѕhit on the street so who the fuck cares about them

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
It makes so much sense to progress the humanity if women are taken out of work force..there is not a single benefit of them being in workforce..just their tantrums..men would be encouraged to provide for their families..women always complain that they don't have stable relationships..the problem is they are incapable of making decisions..they always monkey branch from one chad to another..men wouldn't be incels if women are supposed to do their biological roles..make food, clean house, raise children..instead all they do is produce shitty youtube videos, tik tok, facebook, instagram..the countries we see as third world are not truly third world..we are coping very hard to sustain our sense of superiority...they have more men in work force and progressing both militaristic and as a society..

Apathycel

Incels.Net Regular
It makes so much sense to progress the humanity if women are taken out of work force..there is not a single benefit of them being in workforce..just their tantrums..men would be encouraged to provide for their families..women always complain that they don't have stable relationships..the problem is they are incapable of making decisions..they always monkey branch from one chad to another..men wouldn't be incels if women are supposed to do their biological roles..make food, clean house, raise children..instead all they do is produce shitty youtube videos, tik tok, facebook, instagram..the countries we see as third world are not truly third world..we are coping very hard to sustain our sense of superiority...they have more men in work force and progressing both militaristic and as a society..
It would also provide more job opportunities for other people if women weren’t allowed to work.

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Swo2016 said:
There are actual homeless foids but they could easily escape it. There’s a saying that goes something like “the only homeless woman is one who won’t suck dick”
they are junkies bro..don't call them homeless depressionbaits.. @Lordgoro ..am I right?
Id say the women homeless from what ive observed, maybe 85 percent are? And they pretty much all have junkie whіte trash boyfriends as well yes..

Dr.Death.666

Incels.Net Master
Dr.Death.666 said:
Swo2016 said:
There are actual homeless foids but they could easily escape it. There’s a saying that goes something like “the only homeless woman is one who won’t suck dick”
they are junkies bro..don't call them homeless depressionbaits.. @Lordgoro ..am I right?
Id say the women homeless from what ive observed, maybe 85 percent are? And they pretty much all have junkie whіte trash boyfriends as well yes..
so you are saying 85 out of every 100 homeless foids are junkies? and if they were not junkies they wouldn't be homeless at all. because some rich simp would feed them the luxuries..sounds about right..

Lordgoro

Make your Choice
Lordgoro said:
Dr.Death.666 said:
so you are saying 85 out of every 100 homeless foids are junkies? and if they were not junkies they wouldn't be homeless at all. because some rich simp would feed them the luxuries..sounds about right..
EVERY women doesnt HAVE to be homeless, some IDIOT guy will ALWAYS take them in sadly... MANY of the junkies CHOOSE to remain there, and they help their whіte trash fuck buddies do crimes, steal bikes, rob guys, etc.. THey are human trash themselves.. But none of the Females HAVE to be homeless, true