explain

marissa

marissa said:
Hidden said:
You dumbass hypergamous sl*t chadsexual. You are not entitled to our info. Go f yourself.
Just like you aren't entitled to sex or attention from females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why are you here, you dumbass?
Why are you afraid to engage with the original post? Say something productive or everything that I said in my post is true.

marissa

marissa said:
Amiya said:
You fuсking insulted a lounge member. Expect your ban in few minutes. You pathetic wh*re.
Nobody cares if you're a lounge member. Say something relevant to my original post.
The one where you were violent to us?
How was I violent? How would me being violent be different from you incels saying violent things about females on here?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
marissa said:
Why are you afraid to engage with the original post? Say something productive or everything that I said in my post is true.
The one were you said that all of us have ѕhit personality, and should be gay? That really offensive garbage OP?

marissa

marissa said:
Amiya said:
The one were you said that all of us have ѕhit personality, and should be gay? That really offensive garbage OP?
Still won't explain how I'm being violent. You're running out of things to say. It's sad. Stop making excuses for yourself and try to have a discussion.

Hidden

Good morning
Hidden said:
marissa said:
Were you aware that your profile is public? I viewed for information dumbass.
You dumbass hypergamous sl*t chadsexual. You are not entitled to our info. Go f yourself.
Bitch you are entertaining us here. You are giving us attention and deep down like our personalities.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
marissa said:
Still won't explain how I'm being violent. You're running out of things to say. It's sad. Stop making excuses for yourself and try to have a discussion.
"Okay, I would like to know why incels hate gay people. They complain about women and call them wh*res, sl*ts, and bitches so I don't understand why they can't just get a boyfriend. If you incels hаte women that much then date a guy or sulk in silence. It's honestly a little pathetic seeing incels aka the little boys on here bitch and moan about being lonely and sad and suicidal. Maybe you guys should gain social cues and not act like entitled assholes to sex and affection from the opposite sex. Especially when you can't even have the most basic human interaction with them and assume they're wh*res just because they're not interested in your bullshit. Having a decent personality might just make up for the small dick energy all of y'all give off."

This are your words, not mine.

Dionysos

Okay, I would like to know why incels hate gay people. They complain about women and call them wh*res, sl*ts, and bitches so I don't understand why they can't just get a boyfriend. If you incels hаte women that much then date a guy or sulk in silence. It's honestly a little pathetic seeing incels aka the little boys on here bitch and moan about being lonely and sad and suicidal. Maybe you guys should gain social cues and not act like entitled assholes to sex and affection from the opposite sex. Especially when you can't even have the most basic human interaction with them and assume they're wh*res just because they're not interested in your bullshit. Having a decent personality might just make up for the small dick energy all of y'all give off.
So being gay is a choiche then?

marissa

marissa said:
Amiya said:
"Okay, I would like to know why incels hate gay people. They complain about women and call them wh*res, sl*ts, and bitches so I don't understand why they can't just get a boyfriend. If you incels hаte women that much then date a guy or sulk in silence. It's honestly a little pathetic seeing incels aka the little boys on here bitch and moan about being lonely and sad and suicidal. Maybe you guys should gain social cues and not act like entitled assholes to sex and affection from the opposite sex. Especially when you can't even have the most basic human interaction with them and assume they're wh*res just because they're not interested in your bullshit. Having a decent personality might just make up for the small dick energy all of y'all give off."

Again, where is the violence?

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
marissa said:

You called us pathetic, you said that people here should just be gay, or sulk in silence, little boys, entitled assholes, full of bullshit, and we have ѕhit personalities.
You weren’t violent at all, right marissa? fuсking dumb wh*re.

marissa

marissa said:
Okay, I would like to know why incels hate gay people. They complain about women and call them wh*res, sl*ts, and bitches so I don't understand why they can't just get a boyfriend. If you incels hаte women that much then date a guy or sulk in silence. It's honestly a little pathetic seeing incels aka the little boys on here bitch and moan about being lonely and sad and suicidal. Maybe you guys should gain social cues and not act like entitled assholes to sex and affection from the opposite sex. Especially when you can't even have the most basic human interaction with them and assume they're wh*res just because they're not interested in your bullshit. Having a decent personality might just make up for the small dick energy all of y'all give off.
Not going to address anything else? Not saying that it's a choice, but there is no need for you guys to act outwardly hateful towards gay people. Here's a few quotes from your fellow incels
"There disgusting"
"I hate them" "
"I don't like them. They act eccentric and over the top all the time.
I'm not even going to mention the fact that they have sex with other men. Their degeneracy is well-known."
I'm not saying that all of incels think like this, but when your own community treats fellow men the same way they treat females, it's sad.

marissa

marissa said:
Amiya said:

You called us pathetic, you said that people here should just be gay, or sulk in silence, little boys, entitled assholes, full of bullshit, and we have ѕhit personalities.
You are still failing to show me how that is violent. I've seen people on here saying that women should be rаped and beaten. How is what I said violent in any way when I never said that any of y'all deserve bodily harm. I guess you're intimidated by me and that's why you can't come out with feasible evidence of my "violence."
Good night. I'm going to finish this in the morning.

Dionysos

Dionysos said:
marissa said:
Not going to address anything else? Not saying that it's a choice, but there is no need for you guys to act outwardly hateful towards gay people. Here's a few quotes from your fellow incels
"There disgusting"
"I hate them" "
I'm not even going to mention the fact that they have sex with other men. Their degeneracy is well-known."
I'm not saying that all of incels think like this, but when your own community treats fellow men the same way they treat females, it's sad.
If that’s their opinion it shouldn’t matter to you anyway. It’s not like you’re forced to date them so why are you offended. That would be my opinion. That gays get offended about everything and that’s just unattractive in general

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
marissa said:
You are still failing to show me how that is violent. I've seen people on here saying that women should be rаped and beaten. How is what I said violent in any way when I never said that any of y'all deserve bodily harm. I guess you're intimidated by me and that's why you can't come out with feasible evidence of my "violence."
Good night. I'm going to finish this in the morning.
Who the fuck do you think you are, retаrded bitch? You came here, in a male heterosexual space, talking ѕhit left and right. And no, nobody cares about those degenerate homosexuals.

EdgarTheDog64

Dionysos said:
marissa said:
"There disgusting"
"I hate them" "
Sorry not gay pedο

Odimm

People like you motivate people like me to go just that extra little mile in making this world as hellish of a place to inhabit for your brainless selves as possible. Your arrogance and your kindergarten finger waving is EXACTLY what some guys need to just take that final step. Just that one last kick in the teeth until the dog tears your fuсking face off your skull.

We will not quietly sulk. Not me or the people like me. They will make a very, very big scene, and they will drag YOUR pathetic self SCREAMING into the type of ѕhit you only ever see on the news. And you will deserve every second of it. I truly hope from the bottom of my soul that you meet an incel like me some day. You'll be the one who will wish you kept your mouth shut in silence, and your family and countrymen will be the ones sulking. Keep doit what you're doing, it all just leads to exactly what I want in the end.

(In Minecraft guys I'm seething sorry)

Lordgoro

NOTHING is impossible, just highly unlikely
People like you motivate people like me to go just that extra little mile in making this world as hellish of a place to inhabit for your brainless selves as possible. Your arrogance and your kindergarten finger waving is EXACTLY what some guys need to just take that final step. Just that one last kick in the teeth until the dog tears your fuсking face off your skull.

We will not quietly sulk. Not me or the people like me. They will make a very, very big scene, and they will drag YOUR pathetic self SCREAMING into the type of ѕhit you only ever see on the news. And you will deserve every second of it. I truly hope from the bottom of my soul that you meet an incel like me some day. You'll be the one who will wish you kept your mouth shut in silence, and your family and countrymen will be the ones sulking. Keep doit what you're doing, it all just leads to exactly what I want in the end.

(In Minecraft guys I'm seething sorry)
Agreed 100 percent.. you said it well