explain

marissa

Okay, I would like to know why incels hate gay people. They complain about women and call them wh*res, sl*ts, and bitches so I don't understand why they can't just get a boyfriend. If you incels hаte women that much then date a guy or sulk in silence. It's honestly a little pathetic seeing incels aka the little boys on here bitch and moan about being lonely and sad and suicidal. Maybe you guys should gain social cues and not act like entitled assholes to sex and affection from the opposite sex. Especially when you can't even have the most basic human interaction with them and assume they're wh*res just because they're not interested in your bullshit. Having a decent personality might just make up for the small dick energy all of y'all give off.

Uncommon

Okay, I would like to know why incels hate gay people. They complain about women and call them wh*res, sl*ts, and bitches so I don't understand why they can't just get a boyfriend. If you incels hаte women that much then date a guy or sulk in silence. It's honestly a little pathetic seeing incels aka the little boys on here bitch and moan about being lonely and sad and suicidal. Maybe you guys should gain social cues and not act like entitled assholes to sex and affection from the opposite sex. Especially when you can't even have the most basic human interaction with them and assume they're wh*res just because they're not interested in your bullshit. Having a decent personality might just make up for the small dick energy all of y'all give off.
i have a joke for you lesbo: what have in common a woman anus and false friends?

Longinus

why are you gay

Defy

AFK
Oh shut the fuck up twat. Nobody asked you to come here. I see you're grouping everyone together just like typical racists do. You're no better than them. Are you naturally stupid?

marissa

marissa said:
Amiya said:
You created an account, just to ѕhit on us? Is that it? That's the best that you have, bitch? The only pathetic one here, is you. Trash.
And you created an account on here just to ѕhit on women.
Why were you looking at my profile, you pathetic garbage? Your thread is trash, same as you.
Were you aware that your profile is public? I viewed for information dumbass.

Amiya

Rhodes Island
Amiya said:
marissa said:
Why were you looking at my profile, you pathetic garbage? Your thread is trash, same as you.
You fuсking insulted a lounge member. Expect your ban in few minutes. You pathetic wh*re.

Hidden

Good morning
Amiya said:
marissa said:
You dumbass hypergamous sl*t chadsexual. You are not entitled to our info. Go f yourself.

marissa

marissa said:
Amiya said:
You dumbass hypergamous sl*t chadsexual. You are not entitled to our info. Go f yourself.
Just like you aren't entitled to sex or attention from females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

marissa

marissa said:
Amiya said:
You fuсking insulted a lounge member. Expect your ban in few minutes. You pathetic wh*re.
Nobody cares if you're a lounge member. Say something relevant to my original post.