Experiment

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
What would a women be up to by sending you pictures?
The same old same old. Trying to get me to have feelings for them just so they can break my heart like sadistic assholes.

Watch MGTOW videos. Youll see how women truly are.
You get feelings from a picture?
Yes if they send me a pic of hot pusѕy it implies I'm getting laid. So I get suspicious like they want me to think Im gonna get laid just so they can take it away from me.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
The same old same old. Trying to get me to have feelings for them just so they can break my heart like sadistic assholes.

Watch MGTOW videos. Youll see how women truly are.
Yes if they send me a pic of hot pusѕy it implies I'm getting laid. So I get suspicious like they want me to think Im gonna get laid just so they can take it away from me.
What gain does that have for women? Theres nothing beneficial for women with that.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
What gain does that have for women? Theres nothing beneficial for women with that.
Many women are sadistic assholes. I said 99% of women are narcissists. Some narcissists only like doing good. Others only like doing bad. A goodie two shoes narcissist will always have a spotless reputation and obsessed with giving to charities and such. This is the type of woman who will say no man is good enough because all men have flaws. That type of woman would never send a pusѕy pic in the first place. The second type of asshole is the sadistic narcissist. They just do things to hurt you just to feel good about themselves.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Many women are sadistic assholes. I said 99% of women are narcissists. Some narcissists only like doing good. Others only like doing bad. A goodie two shoes narcissist will always have a spotless reputation and obsessed with giving to charities and such. This is the type of woman who will say no man is good enough because all men have flaws. That type of woman would never send a pusѕy pic in the first place. The second type of asshole is the sadistic narcissist. They just do things to hurt you just to feel good about themselves.
lol so your saying im a goodie two shoes? I do volunteer alot. I did nurses without boarders and volunteer as a medic for events and I pack emergency equipment to be sent out to third world countries.

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
love said:
Ok so update:

Jason has a few matches and conversations and a girl who agreed to a date

The next one has 2 matches but no response to my messages yet.

I’m hesitant to talk about me. It’s varied. I’ve gotten a lot of dick pix randomly and a lot of guys looking for a hookup which is the majority of guys. On a good note I have found a med student who seems like a good option so far.
I'm pretty sure mine were accidental right swipes. I've gotten two of those before on my old account. One was rude to me and wondering how she right swiped me, and then the other didn't respond when I sent a message. It doesn't bother me too much since I kinda expected the results
Bro!!!!! Bro!!!!!! I got 2 girls for you!!!!!! One said she’s lonely and in bed....

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
I take it back....she thinks Ontario is a state....
How is that a bad thing?
It’s not a state. If someone can’t the difference between the US and Canada they aren’t smart.
Or maybe they just don't want to fill their minds with useless trivia that noone actually cares about, because 99% of people will never be featured on Jeapordy anyway. My kind of woman.

notheregoaway

love said:
notheregoaway said:
love said:
Ok so update:

Jason has a few matches and conversations and a girl who agreed to a date

The next one has 2 matches but no response to my messages yet.

I’m hesitant to talk about me. It’s varied. I’ve gotten a lot of dick pix randomly and a lot of guys looking for a hookup which is the majority of guys. On a good note I have found a med student who seems like a good option so far.
I'm pretty sure mine were accidental right swipes. I've gotten two of those before on my old account. One was rude to me and wondering how she right swiped me, and then the other didn't respond when I sent a message. It doesn't bother me too much since I kinda expected the results
Bro!!!!! Bro!!!!!! I got 2 girls for you!!!!!! One said she’s lonely and in bed....
Yeah I just saw that. I dunno how to respond lmao

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
How is that a bad thing?
It’s not a state. If someone can’t the difference between the US and Canada they aren’t smart.
Or maybe they just don't want to fill their minds with useless trivia that noone actually cares about, because 99% of people will never be featured on Jeapordy anyway. My kind of woman.
I thought you wanted an intellectual women?

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
love said:
notheregoaway said:
Yeah neither did I. It’s not really a response to “what’s up”

love

Femoid
notheregoaway said:
love said:
notheregoaway said:
I think she’s interested lol. I told her your just visiting Canada.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
I dont consider people who memorize trivia to be intellectuals.

love

Femoid
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
Ummm knowing the difference and border around Canada and the US is not trivia lol it’s common sense.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
love said:
lordoftheincels said:
love said:
Ummm knowing the difference and border around Canada and the US is not trivia lol it’s common sense.
She called a province a state. Remind me to give a ѕhit.

I was a student who had all 50 captials of america memorized and got straight A+s. And looks what that got me. A steady life of incel. What a farce.