Experiment Time

TestSubject0

Incels.Net Junior
I have decided to put the redpill idea to the test. Although I believe in it, I have been getting more and more doubts about being able to get a foid through "self improvement" or whatever bullshit the media tells us will work. So, I am going to do a 30-40 day test and hit the gym 3-4 times a week and eat super healthy. I am also gonna try to dress like a chad and see if there is any improvement. I do not have high hopes but this way I can at least officially move to the blackpill belief with knowledge that I tried and with evidence that 'self improvement" doesn't work. Any other ideas on what I should do during this time to put our good old redpill to the test?

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
I have decided to put the redpill idea to the test. Although I believe in it, I have been getting more and more doubts about being able to get a foid through "self improvement" or whatever bullshit the media tells us will work. So, I am going to do a 30-40 day test and hit the gym 3-4 times a week and eat super healthy. I am also gonna try to dress like a chad and see if there is any improvement. I do not have high hopes but this way I can at least officially move to the blackpill belief with knowledge that I tried and with evidence that 'self improvement" doesn't work. Any other ideas on what I should do during this time to put our good old redpill to the test?
Make sure your haircut is chadlike too

TestSubject0

Incels.Net Junior
TestSubject0 said:
What qualifies as a chad haircut? Like shaved sides and kinda short, but slightly longer on top? I wanna make sure I do not look like gay, you know?

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Saint Chincel said:
TestSubject0 said:
What qualifies as a chad haircut? Like shaved sides and kinda short, but slightly longer on top? I wanna make sure I do not look like gay, you know?
Yea you know the cut, short on sides, kinda short but still something on top.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
I tried PUA stuff, and it got me pretty much nowhere except to not simp for foids. They appreciate that you wont bother them when they don't want to interact with you anymore. I tried gymaxxing. I even got a few foids that complimented my body. I tried cold approaching. I tried tinder. I tried clubbing. I tried approaching women pretty much everywhere. In the hundreds of women I tried to get at I got a few pity dates, hugs, and kisses. No sex or girlfriend. Then even more stuff confirmed I'm incel.