Excellent RT article on why incel violence isn't terrorism.

Tupolev

Спецназ
[DISCLAIMER]: This thread in no way, shape, or form, is justifying acts of violence. I'm strictly against the use of violence.

Thanks RT, for having common sense, and for publishing an article that i agree with. It's very rare anyone writes a fair article when it comes to us incels.

Long story short, Canada is charging a teenager in Toronto with TERRORISM related charges in connection with the murder of a woman. Apparently "incels" are considered a "terrorist group" by the Canadian government now.

This article explains the vast difference between REAL terrorists, and disenfranchised incels who commit such crimes.

Please check out the article in the link below.

RT article here

NoHopeNoFear

Tathāgata
terrorism is organised with a group consensus
we have a hard time not going ape ѕhit (pun intended) at each other on this site

just because men en masse with any sense in their head are tired of being treated like subhuman refuse doesn't mean we're all suddenly organised and blood thirsty
just stop allowing society to blame all of its ills on us, politicians can't make normal fags treat us better.
ovER

Tupolev

Спецназ
RT is based tbh. I have seen many of their other videos and they are entertaining.
Truly amazing isn't it? Here in the west we're taught to hate the Russian media, but it just so happens to be that the Russian media is TEN TIMES more honest than the western media is. I learned years ago, to always get both sides of the story. And i'm telling you, 9 times out of 10, i trust the Russian media for the truth. It blows my mind actually.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
Apathycel said:
RT is based tbh. I have seen many of their other videos and they are entertaining.
Truly amazing isn't it? Here in the west we're taught to hate the Russian media, but it just so happens to be that the Russian media is TEN TIMES more honest than the western media is. I learned years ago, to always get both sides of the story. And i'm telling you, 9 times out of 10, i trust the Russian media for the truth. It blows my mind actually.
Wtf even happened in this video? Did the man who stole his motorbike get shot? If so who by? And what has the Russian media got to do with it??

Apathycel

A nobody
Anesthetic said:
Apathycel said:
Wtf even happened in this video? Did the man who stole his motorbike get shot? If so who by? And what has the Russian media got to do with it??
The man did get shot and it was by a policeman. He was inside that black van. He looks like he was just surveying the area and happened to witness this crime. The Russian media is mentioned because RT is a Russian media outlet.

CathCel

Incels.Net Junior
Anesthetic said:
Apathycel said:
Lol, this was in Brazil, yes the man stealing get shot by an undercover cop next to him who saw all happening.

CathCel

Incels.Net Junior
terrorism is organised with a group consensus
we have a hard time not going ape ѕhit (pun intended) at each other on this site

just because men en masse with any sense in their head are tired of being treated like subhuman refuse doesn't mean we're all suddenly organised and blood thirsty
just stop allowing society to blame all of its ills on us, politicians can't make normal fags treat us better.
ovER
I dont agree, by this definition the oklahoma city bombing isnt terrorism at all, neither unabomber.

The End

Incels.Net Master
Terrorism!

Remember when incels were just a few nerds made fun of by the mainstream? Now we're terrorists. Maybe... maybe the mainstream should ask why middle-class men have suddenly become 'terrorists'. Naw... why bother to understand other people when you can demonize them.

pandabaer6

ALL Incels Unifier
Based Quality. Pls PIN (also) in Quality forum!....

Terrorists fight for a political power change....

A few incels fight only for the satisfaction of a basic natural need. If foids are hungry, they terrorize also - or suck even BBC for war disfiguered GIs offering them a bar of chocolate....

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
When too many men don't have access to women, violence, suіcіde & other bad ѕhit will happen.
This is just common sense. Calling it "terrorism" is a cop out and is just an easy way for the media to ignore the actual root causes of the problem.

NRApoorboy

Incels.Net Novice
When too many men don't have access to women, violence, suіcіde & other bad ѕhit will happen.
This is just common sense. Calling it "terrorism" is a cop out and is just an easy way for the media to ignore the actual root causes of the problem.
also the media likes shooting the hornets nest from a distance, the more you treat disenfranchised men like terrorists the more they start saying fuck this world & start carrying out heinous act thus making for better news. that's why whenever there's a mass shooting the media says fuck the victims WE GOTTA KNOW who the shooter is & show his face everywhere.

also Justin Trudeau is a soyboy w money.