Everything about femoids points to beastility, Big Muscles big cock Tall they would fuck king kong if he was real

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
"any SOY fаg orbiter on here should be met with the same venom as a sl*t"

Based.

I hate soy cucks just as much as foids for enabling the behavior of these stupid stink bags, a bitch tried to turn me into an orbiter irl and I didn't fall for it, how can someone be so stupid as to orbit online, knowing theylle never get any pusѕy, only someone with too much soy flowing throug there veins would do that.

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th

Based.

I hate soy cucks just as much as foids for enabling the behavior of these stupid stink bags, a bitch tried to turn me into an orbiter irl and I didn't fall for it, how can someone be so stupid as to orbit online, knowing theylle never get any pusѕy, only someone with too much soy flowing throug there veins would do that.
They are highkey our biggest obstacle, Sadly their sexual desires and lack of testosterone will always make them overlook the bigger picture.

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Saint Chincel said:

Based.

They are highkey our biggest obstacle, Sadly their sexual desires and lack of testorone will always make them overlook the bigger picture.
Don't forget there low IQs, only a lame dumbass would have the idea that bashing other incels would get him laid.

Incels in denial AKA weak minded cucks.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Eyo Solo said:
Saint Chincel said:

Based.

They are highkey our biggest obstacle, Sadly their sexual desires and lack of testorone will always make them overlook the bigger picture.
Don't forget there low IQs, only a lame dumbass would have the idea that bashing other incels would get him laid.

Do you have any poison for weak minded incel like me?.. I hate myself. I want to rope. I am not a cuck..but I am too weak to take the blackpill and be done with it...I am dying in absence of a toilet touch...fml

Saint Chincel

its over for many men
Saint Chincel said:
Eyo Solo said:

Do you have any poison for weak minded incel like me?.. I hate myself. I want to rope. I am not a cuck..but I am too weak to take the blackpill and be done with it...I am dying in absence of a toilet touch...fml
Idk man, you didn't seem weak minded to me, definitely seemed like you've already taken the blackpill from conversations we've had before, try not to beat yourself up so much man, at the end of the day, were all fucked.

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
crippledman.287 said:
Saint Chincel said:

Idk man, you didn't seem weak minded to me, definitely seemed like you've already taken the blackpill from conversations we've had before, try not to beat yourself up so much man, at the end of the day, were all fucked.
It's not what I say.. it is what I feel man.. and I feel like dying and desperate...I am shaking most of the time..angry, frustrated....

crippledman.287

Incels.Net Master
Saint Chincel said:
crippledman.287 said:
It's not what I say.. it is what I feel man.. and I feel like dying and desperate...I am shaking most of the time..angry, frustrated....
toilets will never get miles close to what I have to go through..my looksmatch is sucking 10 chad cocks right now,, overflooded with male attention..and here I am contemplating suіcіde..