Even your mother sees you as a Beta Buxxer

ItsovERbrothER

About 6 months, my father gave me $100 so I cant save up for my pc I was gonna build but his fuсking dumb ass told my mom about it, next day she said she will "keep it safe". Never saw that $100 ever again, I could've bought a fuсking b450 msi tomahawk mobo, but my roastie mom who settled down with a 5/10 beta took it, even my own mother sees me as a ATM machine.

tremor

Staff Member
What for do you need the new PC? Perhaps, your parents could return the money with a proper motivation.

IWuvKnotsOwO

ItsovERbrothER said:
About 6 months, my father gave me $100 so I cant save up for my pc I was gonna build but his fuсking dumb ass told my mom about it, next day she said she will "keep it safe". Never saw that $100 ever again, I could've bought a fuсking b450 msi tomahawk mobo, but my roastie mom who settled down with a 5/10 beta took it, even my own mother sees me as a ATM machine.
Bruh RIP that's fuсking tragic. The only thing women want is just money and sex from chad. Whole game is rigged asf :/

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Slap dat ho. Normally I say to respect your mother but your mom don't sound worthy of respect. The good thing is you are a minor so she can't press charges. Slap her till she gets in line and stops stealin yo cash.

IWuvKnotsOwO said:
ItsovERbrothER said:
Bruh RIP that's fuсking tragic. The only thing women want is just money and sex from chad. Whole game is rigged asf :/
so tru

oldntired1955

ItsovERbrothER said:
birthday present?
Your father cares about you, your mother cares only about herself
your father is better able to afford a gift to you, and I expect that he is:
better able to look after himself
more stable than your mother
less abusive

I would suggest that moving out of your mother's toxic household should be more important than getting a new pc

I hope that you have decided that if you have children, you will never steal from them