Even the fat girls want Chad

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I was put in a group for grad. school.

There was me, an Hispanic Chad a fat girl (probably close to obese.) I don't really like her much, but I would consider dating her because its not like I can get much better.

However, during our group project, I noticed she never gave a fuck about what I say. Even though I got 17 points higher than the Hispanic Chad on our last test, she asked him to verify all the numbers and debits/credits. She pretty much ignored much of what I said.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Microcosm of the macrocosm. Its like, incels get hired less for jobs and arent taken seriously by society, because they dont look like chads. Male priviledge only exists for chad, incels are treated like second class femoids and not given the authority.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Microcosm of the macrocosm. Its like, incels get hired less for jobs and arent taken seriously by society, because they dont look like chads. Male priviledge only exists for chad, incels are treated like second class femoids and not given the authority.
Incels have to get a graduate degree, become a nurse(plenty of nursing jobs, even for incels) or major in STEM to be successful in society.

Attractive women just have to marry a rich guy. They can get a general business degree or an education degree and simply marry rich. They also get jobs easier because they smile and look better for interviews.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I meant second class femoids, not first-world femoids on a pedestal. Incels are treated like a second class femoid and noone actually listens to their opinions, just told to go sit in the corner while chad speaks.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
Now the fat, bitch, and the Hispanic Chad are dating.

The fat bitch was quite rude to me too. Shows the difference between a Chad and me. I got 17 points higher on last test, and slightly higher on the 1st test and she still trusts his answers over mine.

The fat bitch is punishing me for not being Chad.

Impure666

Incels.Net Regular
I was put in a group for grad. school.

There was me, an Hispanic Chad a fat girl (probably close to obese.) I don't really like her much, but I would consider dating her because its not like I can get much better.

However, during our group project, I noticed she never gave a fuck about what I say. Even though I got 17 points higher than the Hispanic Chad on our last test, she asked him to verify all the numbers and debits/credits. She pretty much ignored much of what I said.
hypergamy is a bitch

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
Now the fat, bitch, and the Hispanic Chad are dating.

The fat bitch was quite rude to me too. Shows the difference between a Chad and me. I got 17 points higher on last test, and slightly higher on the 1st test and she still trusts his answers over mine.

The fat bitch is punishing me for not being Chad.
I don't believe it. Never seen a Chad date a fat bytch before.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
I don't believe it. Never seen a Chad date a fat bytch before.
True,

but remember this: men will fuck anything. Further, Hispanic (or colored men in general) will go out with any white girl, even the ones who are nearly obese.

Once the Hispanic Chad finds someone better (such as a non-overweight bitch) he will leave her and go with the thin woman.

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
The problem is that with online dating, a more condensed society (some major universities have over 25,000 students) , a more globalized society (foreign Chads from Norway and African studs with 9 inch dicks) , women have more options than ever. Even average guys don't stand a chance if they are not outgoing or have a huge circle of friends. Many average guys are with obese women or single.

Fat white girls get colored Chads and black studs and thin girls get Chads. The Chads cheat on them with other girls though. Most women would rather share a Chad or sugar daddy with loads of $$$ than go out with an average looking guy or a guy with average cash. Women see men as resources. They look for looks and $$$. Nothing else matters to them.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
The problem is that with online dating, a more condensed society (some major universities have over 25,000 students) , a more globalized society (foreign Chads from Norway and African studs with 9 inch dicks) , women have more options than ever. Even average guys don't stand a chance if they are not outgoing or have a huge circle of friends. Many average guys are with obese women or single.

Fat white girls get colored Chads and black studs and thin girls get Chads. The Chads cheat on them with other girls though. Most women would rather share a Chad or sugar daddy with loads of $$$ than go out with an average looking guy or a guy with average cash. Women see men as resources. They look for looks and $$$. Nothing else matters to them.
What a SAD, and horrible truth...