escaping incel should be as easy as taco bell

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
in taco bell, you walk in, pic an item, and ding, you get your meal.

Real life incel is just, walking in circles aimlessly, getting told your credit card is denied, while you walk around homeless starving on the street, getting spat at by random strangers.

There should be an incel taco bell. There is various women you can sex, you simply choose one, pay 5 dollars, get laid. For a little extra, you can get romance out of the deal. Why is this so hard?

The incel life is in stone ages. Imagine in a world where you were denied tacos, but the only option was haggus and mold bread. And society tells you its wrong to want tacos. But that you can have haggus. This is like how, in clubs with women, there is no stalls to get laid, but in gay bars there is 100 stalls same as bathhouses. Going gay is like being told you must eat haggus because its wrong to lust for tacos.

Ratbat

Lounge member
"Because sex workers are people to ".......... sorry so yeah i mean that is available in the world its just expensive and frowned upon the people who buy it but we have to respect the people who sell it i mean its so sad that something rhats called makin love is sold i refuse no matter how hard i bresk to pay fpr.it it makes the situation worse can i ask r u black pillor r u trying with normies or i mean what are u interests

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
not sure what you are saying, from what i decipher you ask if i am trying with normies, currently i am in LDAR mode, so no.

Ratbat

Lounge member
not sure what you are saying, from what i decipher you ask if i am trying with normies, currently i am in LDAR mode, so no.
I didnt mean normies i meant like people i mental health forums or like people into what ur into same tbh i made a joke and i do think it ahould be easy yeah

Leucosticte

Lounge member
I've had the exact same thought as what the OP describes; how it's ridiculous that in a first-world country, such basic needs would go unmet. Or, if you're able to meet them, you nonetheless have to go to a lot more trouble than what's necessary.

A hot chick who doesn't want to open her legs to you will say, "Why don't you just buy pusѕy?" https://incels.net/threads/daily-reminder-that-a-hooker-is-not-a-replacement-for-a-wife.1847/

The proper response to that suggestion, in a civilized society, would be to hand over a bunch of money to her dad and say, "Okay, I choose hers," and if he's okay with it, shove her into your van and shackle her up to take home for your enjoyment, the same way you'd take home some food from Taco Bell.

Then the cycle of nature can continue, as she bears you some children, much like how that food you eat from Taco Bell gives you energy with which you go to work and earn money to buy more Taco Bell later.

Ratbat

Lounge member
I've had the exact same thought as what the OP describes; how it's ridiculous that in a first-world country, such basic needs would go unmet. Or, if you're able to meet them, you nonetheless have to go to a lot more trouble than what's necessary.

A hot chick who doesn't want to open her legs to you will say, "Why don't you just buy pusѕy?" https://incels.net/threads/daily-reminder-that-a-hooker-is-not-a-replacement-for-a-wife.1847/

The proper response to that suggestion, in a civilized society, would be to hand over a bunch of money to her dad and say, "Okay, I choose hers," and if he's okay with it, shove her into your van and shackle her up to take home for your enjoyment, the same way you'd take home some food from Taco Bell.

Then the cycle of nature can continue, as she bears you some children, much like how that food you eat from Taco Bell gives you energy with which you go to work and earn money to buy more Taco Bell later.
I think that arranged marriage.is a great idea for the.man but it actually cured terrorism

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
In real life, most men are over-protective of their daughters. In real life, even if consentual, males chase around other males with shotguns for just wanting to consentually fuck their daughter. In real life, I dont see most men just handing over their daughters to random incels, unless they are upper class chads/socialites etc. A man would have to be emotionally detached and not really care about his own daughter, and his only interest is greed, to just hand her over like that. Which is why we see those tendencies in semetic societies with desert environment, but never other societies.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
In real life, most men are over-protective of their daughters. In real life, even if consentual, males chase around other males with shotguns for just wanting to consentually fuck their daughter.
That's why you don't ask to consensually fuck her; if the girl would consent to sex with you, that could actually be a red flag that you're some kind of player or manipulator, because how else did you know how to hit her attraction triggers, unless you have a lot of talent, or put in a lot of effort gaining experience, gaming chicks instead of, e.g., being a sperg who actually focuses on productive stuff like trying to build a better society? https://incels.net/threads/a-lot-of-manipulators-arent-hard-working.1908/

If your daughter has kind of a "meh, he's boring" attitude toward a guy who wants to court her, maybe that means he's actually a decent dude, who focuses on developing his inner strengths that fellow men can appreciate as they see his work and how he lives his life, but young women can't appreciate because they're just focused on exciting superficial characteristics.

In real life, I dont see most men just handing over their daughters to random incels, unless they are upper class chads/socialites etc. A man would have to be emotionally detached and not really care about his own daughter, and his only interest is greed, to just hand her over like that. Which is why we see those tendencies in semetic societies with desert environment, but never other societies.
I think in the American south, families were wanting to unload their young daughters on some rich/powerful dude, if they could. That's how Roy Moore was able to get away with hitting on young girls for so long; the moms were like, "Wow, lucky you!" https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/roy-moore-allegations-shed-light-on-culture-in-which-older-christian-men-court-teens/

A lot of times, people want to degrade some patriarchal idea (like polygyny, or just generally treating women as property) by saying, "The Arabs do that same stuff," but pretty much every society starts with patriarchy as a default, regardless of race or religion; and it just happens that western society can afford something so expensive and ridiculous as feminism, which is why we haven't had to get rid of it yet to ensure our immediate survival. We have so much economic prosperity that people will want to immigrate to this country despite our fucked up laws and culture concerning relations between the sexes.

The Arab world doesn't have a lot of immigration, because there's no reason for anyone to want to immigrate there, really, except to take part in the oil extraction industry or something. It's not like they have Silicon Valley or anything like that. So they have no choice but to have patriarchy, to keep their fertility rate and therefore their numbers up. The U.S. and Europe are able to get by for the time being by importing people from patriarchal third world countries, but if those third world countries were to ever go feminiѕt, their fertility rates would fall too, and they'd eventually be depopulated.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Every merchant society, always had legalized prostitution, because they knew that men would not work if they could not get easy sex out of the deal. This new culture, courting culture, where a man is expected to work in order to participate in a "dating lottery" for a chance to get laid, is a uniquely modern thing. Idk what the very first society was, it was probably Atlantis, probably functioning as a Bonobo matriarchy where males who failed to integrate were given easy sex with females in order to encourage social integration.

I dont think drastic measures are needed. Just a prostitute class of women, some gene tech to get rid of stds, etc.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
Every merchant society, always had legalized prostitution, because they knew that men would not work if they could not get easy sex out of the deal. This new culture, courting culture, where a man is expected to work in order to participate in a "dating lottery" for a chance to get laid, is a uniquely modern thing. Idk what the very first society was, it was probably Atlantis, probably functioning as a Bonobo matriarchy where males who failed to integrate were given easy sex with females in order to encourage social integration.

I dont think drastic measures are needed. Just a prostitute class of women, some gene tech to get rid of stds, etc.
I don't think we want a situation where spergs can only get prostitutes, though. Or where the inceldom of 30% of the young male population has to be dealt with that way.

For one thing, it's just too expensive, unless the prices of prostitutes are going to be lowered. https://incels.net/threads/daily-reminder-that-a-hooker-is-not-a-replacement-for-a-wife.1847/

We have a lot of chicks in the 12-18-year-old range whose bodies are either going to waste by having them sit in classrooms, or being occupied by Chad. That's a prime demographic that could be put to some better use. Hitler proposed early marriage as a way of eliminating some of the need for prostitutes.

The male sexual impulse isn't just something to be dissipated; it should be used for its proper purpose of binding the couple together and whatnot. Why not have a 13-year-old boy have a 12-year-old wife, like in the old days, and they can come of age together, and enjoy teen love. Why should he have to visit a prostitute and not get to experience something more fulfilling and meaningful.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
How will early marriage help 20+ cels? It will only help future males in future generations.

My taco bell fantasy was affordable 5 dollar prostitutes. If theres a will theres a way. Its a far-fetched idea, but so isn't yours. You advertise as a stop-gap but you suddenly think you'll snap your fingers, 300 million dads are gonna suddenly adopt your ways and give away their daughters, its silly.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Theres a way my idea can work and be affordable. Genetically engineered females, made in growing labs. Genetically engineered to be immune to all stds and not disgusted by any male. Advanced vaginal cleaning tech as well. After each fuсking, they are given a testosterone bath in order to boost their immune system, to prevent alien stds. Then given an estrogen bath to counteract the testosterone.

It would be the ideal job for a female, they all sit in a lounge, either reading, knitting, or playing videogames, or whatever. Then their name is called if someone places an order. They are genetically engineered to not be disgusted by any male, so no consent violations. And you can pay 5 dollar for 5 minutes, 10 dollar for ten minutes. As it grows in popularity, the prices can become cheaper.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
How will early marriage help 20+ cels? It will only help future males in future generations.

My taco bell fantasy was affordable 5 dollar prostitutes. If theres a will theres a way. Its a far-fetched idea, but so isn't yours. You advertise as a stop-gap but you suddenly think you'll snap your fingers, 300 million dads are gonna suddenly adopt your ways and give away their daughters, its silly.
There are two different things we're talking about, (1) ease of implementation, and (2) how well it would work once implemented.

I don't have a problem with a father saying, "I'm going to make money off my daughter by pimping her out" or just outright selling her to a pimp. So our two solutions are not really in conflict. Prostitution can exist within patriarchy.

Even if only 50 million fathers were to participate in an arranged marriage system, it might be better than what we have now.

If, though, millions of prostitutes are also put on the market, and one prostitute can adequately serve the needs of many men, that does sound efficient, although I also wonder, what's the point of sex act, then. It's basically like masturbation; just another form of recreation. But, maybe recreation doesn't have to have a point.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Its just a stop gap solution. Just so incels dont go around feeling like they are in a cage. They go to Ho Bell order a 5 dollar prostitute for 5 minutes, come out a happy man. They can be strong independent men, able to confidently lust after a female. A rejection wont hit them hard, they know they can just go to Ho Bell to cope. They will once again be stronk independent lovers of civilization, rather than rascal rebels.

Leucosticte

Lounge member
@lordoftheincels I can't remember if I asked, but have you talked to fukurou at all (he's over at Weebs)? Oh yeah, I forgot, he already got banned from this place. But he seems to be trying to work on some ideas for a gfbot and whatnot. I'm not sure how serious or promising these attempts are, but he seems to be going beyond just talking about it at a high level; e.g. he seems to be willing to get into the technical details. If I had more talent at that stuff, I'd probably be trying to help him.

He's got his own site or forum or whatever too; I forget where it is, though.