Envious of the dead

reg509

Incels.Net Novice
Today I remembered this show 1000 ways to die. It was about people who died unconventionally from everyday things. Almost like real life final destination style deaths. It could really make you paranoid about how deadly the world can be, but I rewatched clips of it today, and I honestly felt envious of those people who were killed unexpectedly by something unassuming.

I think about suіcіde on a daily basis, yet the universe lets me survive. I go out and do things. I put myself in the path of 100 potential deaths everyday, falling off a ladder while doing construction work, getting mauled by wild animals while hiking in the woods, driving my nice car through bad neighborhoods, etc. Nothing ever happens, I always come out unscathed.

That's my curse in life. To live a lonely existence of nothingness. My life isn't hell, it's more like purgatory. At least in hell the flames eating my body would be something happening. The emptiness of a still life is far worse torment in my opinion.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
reg509 said:
Today I remembered this show 1000 ways to die. It was about people who died unconventionally from everyday things. Almost like real life final destination style deaths. It could really make you paranoid about how deadly the world can be, but I rewatched clips of it today, and I honestly felt envious of those people who were killed unexpectedly by something unassuming.

I think about suіcіde on a daily basis, yet the universe lets me survive. I go out and do things. I put myself in the path of 100 potential deaths everyday, falling off a ladder while doing construction work, getting mauled by wild animals while hiking in the woods, driving my nice car through bad neighborhoods, etc. Nothing ever happens, I always come out unscathed.

That's my curse in life. To live a lonely existence of nothingness. My life isn't hell, it's more like purgatory. At least in hell the flames eating my body would be something happening. The emptiness of a still life is far worse torment in my opinion.
Torment forever and ever...

Sometimes I wish I didn't have good memories of girls I miss. No wonder they say ignorance is bliss. If I didn't have those memories, I'd still be tormented, but not teased with what might've been/could've been. I'm in hell forever.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I think incels are incels on a quantum level. Like still alive but in another dimension you had a happy life and died stupidly. Like the Matrix, all people can get is torment because they can't comprehend a utopia.

Thinking about hot girls you miss is the closest thing to real purgatory there is. Its endless torment.

The kicker is, once an incel dies they will probably reincarnate into 2030 where its even more feminist and harder to get laid. Or maybe get lucky and 2030 is instead some kind of utopia.