Employers biased against Incels?

Lonesoul6929

Fake it to make. If you have survived this long with our incel lifestyle then continue or give up. It's the shitty life you're stuck with until something magical happens. Sorry if I sound brutally honest.

reg509

lilgrunto said:
even if you lie for those quenstions they can tell you lied during the interview
If only I could get as far as a real fuсking interview. I'd actually appreciate it even if it didn't work out. It would make me feel slightly respected that they at least gave me the time of day. Unlike online applications where you usually don't even get so much as the common courtesy of a response. For me it goes hand in hand with the feeling of not getting replies from girls you matched with on tinder.

in a sense you have a point, those of us who are not associating with other people and have miserable lives often act with honesty. of course your behaviour in-job should be socially proper, but if we are not mentally ill, and are at miserable points in our lives, we still have to get work, otherwise its like society saying: youre not like the other kids? sure we dont care how you can improve yourself, we are gonna be prejudice, to protect our interests and image, for more efficient results". my friend is in a similar position, he only finished 10 grades, hes overweight, socially shut in, but can communicate with strangers with ease because he doesnt have his own home, because hes poor and always have to move to strangers places to live, just because hes overweight, and shut-in with low education, he cant get a job he fills for. there are always "better candidates", so yeah if youre not social chad, with high iq and remarkable learning and adapting abilities, youll wont get a decent job.
im not saying society should care about our personal beliefs and delusional opinions about how as a whole unit it works, but theyre not trying to make people feel better or help them mentally, theyre trying to make them the same unit, individuality is dissapearing.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
reg509 said:
lilgrunto said:
even if you lie for those quenstions they can tell you lied during the interview
If only I could get as far as a real fuсking interview. I'd actually appreciate it even if it didn't work out. It would make me feel slightly respected that they at least gave me the time of day. Unlike online applications where you usually don't even get so much as the common courtesy of a response. For me it goes hand in hand with the feeling of not getting replies from girls you matched with on tinder.
Had an interview once, tried to be as beta as humanly possible but my animal, lion-hearted nature accidentally slipped out and gave him a psychic vibe for half a second of me not being as emasculated as I was trying to be. Haven't heard from him since.

Sandhill

If you ever want to be employed, you need to lie on your application. Stop being "too honest". Trust me, I hate everyone. I would much rather be at home watching Arrested Development than making someone's coffee. But would I say that on an application?

Next time you're on one of those questionnaires, look at it from the eyes of the one doing the hiring. They want someone who is good with customers, who builds personal connections, and can smile even when they're boiling with hatred. It's hard, but millions of people do it every day.

Try being a pharmacy tech as an incel

This was my experience. Go into pharmacy where 3 out of 4 techs are teen or early 20s females. Get interviewed by male pharmacist in his 40s/50s. Have the feeling the pharmacist can't stand you the whole time because he wants to hire young women to flirt with and for eye candy. Don't get the job.

In my pharmacy tech training class there was a female there already working in the field. She was there to prepare for the national certification test. The girl was dumb as rocks. I finished top of my class. No pharmacist would hire me. Whereas most females found tech jobs before the class even finished.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
michael2222 said:
Try being a pharmacy tech as an incel

This was my experience. Go into pharmacy where 3 out of 4 techs are teen or early 20s females. Get interviewed by male pharmacist in his 40s/50s. Have the feeling the pharmacist can't stand you the whole time because he wants to hire young women to flirt with and for eye candy. Don't get the job.

In my pharmacy tech training class there was a female there already working in the field. She was there to prepare for the national certification test. The girl was dumb as rocks. I finished top of my class. No pharmacist would hire me. Whereas most females found tech jobs before the class even finished.
This doesn't seem to fit the feminiѕt narrative, that men get more easily hired for jobs.

reg509

First off I'd like to thank whoever's in charge of the almighty pin for making this post my biggest ever. I'm going to take this opportunity to add to it.
lordoftheincels said:
This doesn't seem to fit the feminiѕt narrative, that men get more easily hired for jobs.
I've been thinking about it since this post, and I realized another major factor that works against me getting hired, the minority quota, or "diversity" quota. That's one of the "unspoken rules" of the workforce written by SJWs. At least I hope it's only unspoken, hell who am I kidding, it's probably written right in company policies these days if anyone actually bothered to read that ѕhit. It goes like this, whenever you walk into an establishment and look at the employees not only should you quickly see at least one woman but you should also see at least one black, one latina, and if you've got em in your area, one asian and one indian, etc.

An SJW ideal that goes completely against MLK's dream that people would NOT be judged or treated differently because of their skin color, yet still somehow everyone but SJWs are the racists. It's basically the modern incarnation of affirmative action. Being a white male makes me less likely to be hired for a position. Case and point a particular store that I've applied for numerous times hired a woman and a black dude, neither of which were on stacy or tyrone level, both within the timepan that I had submitted multiple applications.

It all makes sense, why else would they ask what race and gender you are on the application if it's truly only about skill? Come to think of it they also ask sexual orientation, so homos are also included in the "diversity" orgy that everyone but straight white men benefits from. This might seem like an absurd notion for some to digest, impossible I already know for the normie lurkers, but whites have become the new minority, especially white men.

No I am not a white supremacist and I do not condone their terroristic actions, but at the same time I can't really blame them for coming to think the way they do when almost every law made to benefit women and minorities is at the cost of white men. They're not the ones being divisive, they're just tired of SJW "diversity" always putting others needs and interests above theirs.

I just want equal treatment, that's all this is about, that's all inceldom is about. Just wanting to be treated fairly. To not be judged by skin color or by attractiveness. That's my "dream" I have when I LDAR.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
reg509 said:
First off I'd like to thank whoever's in charge of the almighty pin for making this post my biggest ever. I'm going to take this opportunity to add to it.
lordoftheincels said:
I've been thinking about it since this post, and I realized another major factor that works against me getting hired, the minority quota, or "diversity" quota. That's one of the "unspoken rules" of the workforce written by SJWs. At least I hope it's only unspoken, hell who am I kidding, it's probably written right in company policies these days if anyone actually bothered to read that ѕhit. It goes like this, whenever you walk into an establishment and look at the employees not only should you quickly see at least one woman but you should also see at least one black, one latina, and if you've got em in your area, one asian and one indian, etc.

An SJW ideal that goes completely against MLK's dream that people would NOT be judged or treated differently because of their skin color, yet still somehow everyone but SJWs are the racists. It's basically the modern incarnation of affirmative action. Being a white male makes me less likely to be hired for a position. Case and point a particular store that I've applied for numerous times hired a woman and a black dude, neither of which were on stacy or tyrone level, both within the timepan that I had submitted multiple applications.

It all makes sense, why else would they ask what race and gender you are on the application if it's truly only about skill? Come to think of it they also ask sexual orientation, so homos are also included in the "diversity" orgy that everyone but straight white men benefits from. This might seem like an absurd notion for some to digest, impossible I already know for the normie lurkers, but whites have become the new minority, especially white men.

No I am not a white supremacist and I do not condone their terroristic actions, but at the same time I can't really blame them for coming to think the way they do when almost every law made to benefit women and minorities is at the cost of white men. They're not the ones being divisive, they're just tired of SJW "diversity" always putting others needs and interests above theirs.

I just want equal treatment, that's all this is about, that's all inceldom is about. Just wanting to be treated fairly. To not be judged by skin color or by attractiveness. That's my "dream" I have when I LDAR.
Being an ethnicel yet mysteriously sjws never helped me any. I think diversity hire only applies to complete cucks such as numale types. I think you have to be ethnic+cuck in mannerism and behavoir.

reg509

lordoftheincels said:
Being an ethnicel yet mysteriously sjws never helped me any. I think diversity hire only applies to complete cucks such as numale types. I think you have to be ethnic+cuck in mannerism and behavoir.
Naturally, potential benefactors of the minority quota are still susceptible to the other job related BS, "putting on a smile for the customer, being a confident energetic optimistic obedient normoid who cares about everyone and everything at all times yet also doesn't goof off or exhibit any negative human traits while interacting with customers, even if they're complete shitlords who deserve to be skullfucked in front of their first born children."

Though they still have to fall in to the same company guidelines, I would still argue that less overall is expected of minority hires.
Example: Do you think a fat black woman going off on a shitty customer would get fired if it were posted to social media and ended up on the news? Hell no, she'd be labeled a bold hero by feminiѕts and SJWs alike and even if the company did fire her afterwards she'd develop a league of followers who would boycott the company and support her financially until the day she dies. If my white country ass was caught on video dissing a shithead customer, it wouldn't even have to make it to social media for me to be fired, especially if it were a member of a "minority" that I called out, and if it did make it to social media, I'd be arrested for shooting antifa members on my lawn who came to kill me.

I also think that even the lookism is slightly reduced for minority hires. Example: Go to a few fast food restaurants, chances are in at least one you'll see a black man with dreadlocks hanging halfway down his back, or a black woman with puffy hair with the circumference of a car tire, neither of which would be required to wear hair nets over the grill or fryers, yet I have been turned down from McDonalds because of my mullet. I'm a face and voice they just don't want greeting customers, and there's nothing I can do about that, but if I were black or mexican or indian I could call them racist and get on the news and rally my own twitter outrage mob and then the next company I applied for would instantly hire me as regional manager to avoid another smear campaign.

I'm the one who's privileged though, and they're the ones who are oppressed.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
I had a video you'd like but sadly I can't find it.

Also, blacks who work at slave jobs like mcdonalds or walmart are not privileged. I think white privilege is real, but only applies to chads. I don't think normal subChad white males have any privilege.

Ocelot

BANNED
tremor said:
LARPing as a submissive obedient soyboy could indeed be helpful. Best of luck to you tbh.
Many employers seek obedience, not excellence these days. Also good looks, it's useful for the company's image.
To be fair, it's reasonable when it comes to low-tier jobs, since those who apply usually are unlikely to possess valuable skills anyway.
LARPing as bluepilled and unquestioning is the important part, you can get away with not being a submissive soyboy.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ocelot said:
LARPing as bluepilled and unquestioning is the important part, you can get away with not being a submissive soyboy.
Tbh and it's easier to do.

Ocelot

BANNED
tremor said:
Ocelot said:
If you act bluepilled it will remind them of the people they have hired, so they're more likely to hire you, also you could be in a field where a ton of people are bluepilled so not acting bluepilled could look especially bad for you.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ocelot said:
tremor said:
Ocelot said:
If you act bluepilled it will remind them of the people they have hired, so they're more likely to hire you, also you could be in a field where a ton of people are bluepilled so not acting bluepilled could look especially bad for you.
Bluepilled in what way? There a limit to how much bluepill nonsense I can tolerate.

Ocelot

BANNED
lordoftheincels said:
Ocelot said:
tremor said:
Bluepilled in what way? There a limit to how much bluepill nonsense I can tolerate.
Beliefs, outlook, mindset, being unquestioning etc.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Ocelot said:
lordoftheincels said:
Ocelot said:
Beliefs, outlook, mindset, being unquestioning etc.
Yes but what aspects of blue pill?

AlveusVonSt

BANNED
I worked at a computer place. There was this "handsome" guy. He was put at the front desk serving customers. I was in the back fixing the computers and i said why i never got to serve the customers. My boss told me the "handsome" guy was more attractive, more better. I quit 2 days after.