Employers biased against Incels?

reg509

I'm 19 living with my parents and have never had a job yet. Believe me it's not for a lack of trying. Jobs seem to be as elusive to me as women. I'm not joking. I was thinking about it earlier and I've realised that finding a job is just as rigged against people like us as finding a date is. All the applications I've filled out all have one thing in common. Those dumb survey style personal questions that try to determine how you think and what kind of person you are. They're the reason I haven't got a job yet, because I'm too honest when I answer those damned questions.

No I am not a positive thinking energetic normie who can put on a convincing smile for the customer and pretend I'm not living in hell. No I am not comfortable working with femoids who would taunt and discriminate against me like all the others do, yet if I retaliate in the slightest way I'll surely be fired, sued or both. No I do not care about coworkers or their personal problems, they wouldn't care about me or mine, just like everyone else in my entire life. In 20 years I see myself dead for the past 19 years.

They say it doesn't matter how you answer, but I've become certain that answering no on certain questions automatically voids your application. People talk so much about employers not being able to discriminate who they hire based on things like religion, race, gender, well why is it acceptable to discriminate based on social status? How am I supposed to "improve myself" when I can't make any money? How am I supposed to "start at the bottom and work my way up" when I can't even get a chance at the bottom?

This system is tuly rigged against us. That's why on my latest application I choked out my soul and swallowed any self respect I had for long enough to answer the questions the way they want me to. "I try to be positive and receptive to other people" "I see myself working a long and prosperous career with your company" etc. Maybe this will be the one.

tremor

Staff Member
LARPing as a submissive obedient soyboy could indeed be helpful. Best of luck to you tbh.
Many employers seek obedience, not excellence these days. Also good looks, it's useful for the company's image.
To be fair, it's reasonable when it comes to low-tier jobs, since those who apply usually are unlikely to possess valuable skills anyway.

theincelcrowd

I am in the same boat as you right now, I'm searching for a job right now but I get stuck when they all ask for things like work experience or hobbies. I don't do much outside of school because I struggle to get along with many of the others in my age range. What could I do to fill this blank in my resume. My parents are really pressuring me to get a job so I will take any advice

curiouscreature

reg509 said:
I'm 19 living with my parents and have never had a job yet. Believe me it's not for a lack of trying. Jobs seem to be as elusive to me as women. I'm not joking. I was thinking about it earlier and I've realised that finding a job is just as rigged against people like us as finding a date is. All the applications I've filled out all have one thing in common. Those dumb survey style personal questions that try to determine how you think and what kind of person you are. They're the reason I haven't got a job yet, because I'm too honest when I answer those damned questions.

No I am not a positive thinking energetic normie who can put on a convincing smile for the customer and pretend I'm not living in hell. No I am not comfortable working with femoids who would taunt and discriminate against me like all the others do, yet if I retaliate in the slightest way I'll surely be fired, sued or both. No I do not care about coworkers or their personal problems, they wouldn't care about me or mine, just like everyone else in my entire life. In 20 years I see myself dead for the past 19 years.

They say it doesn't matter how you answer, but I've become certain that answering no on certain questions automatically voids your application. People talk so much about employers not being able to discriminate who they hire based on things like religion, race, gender, well why is it acceptable to discriminate based on social status? How am I supposed to "improve myself" when I can't make any money? How am I supposed to "start at the bottom and work my way up" when I can't even get a chance at the bottom?

This system is tuly rigged against us. That's why on my latest application I choked out my soul and swallowed any self respect I had for long enough to answer the questions the way they want me to. "I try to be positive and receptive to other people" "I see myself working a long and prosperous career with your company" etc. Maybe this will be the one.
[you said you tried but you clearly didn't.

curiouscreature

Apart from being an incel, you're also pessimistic and far too truthful. Nobody in their right mind would hire an incel who doesn't care for the team, is pessimistic, shares their dark secrets in an application form than a clever, social person whose kind and cares about the well being for the team (or at least appears to be). Answer like a top candidate, co-operate well with all the members even the females even if you don't want to or stop complaining about life being unfair when you're not even playing by the rules.

reg509

curiouscreature said:
Apart from being an incel, you're also pessimistic and far too truthful. Nobody in their right mind would hire an incel who doesn't care for the team, is pessimistic, shares their dark secrets in an application form than a clever, social person whose kind and cares about the well being for the team (or at least appears to be). Answer like a top candidate, co-operate well with all the members even the females even if you don't want to or stop complaining about life being unfair when you're not even playing by the rules.
"Stop complaining about life being unfair" Why are you even here? No one wants your normie advice.

reg509

theincelcrowd said:
I am in the same boat as you right now, I'm searching for a job right now but I get stuck when they all ask for things like work experience or hobbies. I don't do much outside of school because I struggle to get along with many of the others in my age range. What could I do to fill this blank in my resume. My parents are really pressuring me to get a job so I will take any advice
I always put "none" in those boxes and I'm sure that's another reason I'm always declined. It's systematically rigged against Incels and unpopular people. But we're supposed to "improve ourselves" by finding a job and things like that, says the normies, yet they don't get that it's not that simple for us.

Nojudgement

Imagine it from the perspective of your future manager. Would you want someone in your team who openly tells you that they don't get on with others, don't want to work together in a team and don't like being polite or smiling?

If I were the manager, that's definitely not someone I would hire just because I know how much extra stress and hassle it's going to cause me as I need to deal with conflicts between staff and possibly with customers. Perhaps I might make an exception if the person had some incredibly important and rare skills (e.g. native speaker of 3 languages/high level blockchain programmer/multi-million salesperson) but even then I would think twice. Basically, I know I'm going to have to do work to make sure my team are getting along but if I know in advance that someone isn't going to get along or doesn't show an interest in trying, then I'm definitely not hiring them.

If you want to work somewhere, there are certain rules that exist. It sounds like you're talking about a customer facing job of some kind. In that case, one rule is that you have to show a good face to the customer. It's just part of the deal. If you can't do that, then you can't do the job. Working in a team is also pretty standard and if you can't do that, again you're going to have problems doing the job. It's just like I wouldn't hire a bouncer who is not physically tough enough to break and up manage drunk fights. That's the job after all.

You can learn to get by in any job, even if you don't love it. Most people don't love their work and definitely not their first ever job(s). Those tend to be basic and just a place to learn the skills you need to move onwards to something you enjoy more.

From 18 - 26 I had pretty m'eh jobs that I got paid for but didn't like. After 26 I started teaching English abroad and really enjoyed that, then I changed into soft skills training at about 30 and that was, and is, amazing for me. It takes time to get there though.

Nojudgement

theincelcrowd said:
In this case, you can always go for some basic things that are pretty easy to fake or do alone.

E.g.
- I love reading (XYZ genres)
- I enjoy music
- I appreciate films

Then if they even ask about it, you can talk a bit about what things you prefer and then go on from there. Unless you put something really weird or interesting on there, I think most interviews won't bring it up.

tremor

Staff Member
reg509 said:
"Stop complaining about life being unfair" Why are you even here? No one wants your normie advice.
I find it extremely amusing and joyful how typical normie advice always has a blackpilled lining.

Normans who tell one to be themselves and honest, argue that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, claim that everyone should remain unique, protect the idea that nobody is entitled to anything at the same time recommend being:

1. A hypocrite and a liar (just like other normies)
Nobody in their right mind would hire an incel who doesn't care for the team, is pessimistic, shares their dark secrets in an application form than a clever, social person whose kind and cares about the well being for the team
2. A universally "good guy", even though it's all supposedly muh subjective in their bluepilled dreamworld.
Answer like a top candidate, co-operate well with all the members even the females even if you don't want to or stop complaining about life being unfair
3. A submissive disposable altruistic NPC
cares about the well being for the team
Apart from being an incel, you're also pessimistic and far too truthful.
So much for diversity and being yourself.

4. A slave to unwritten rules
when you're not even playing by the rules.
OP actually followed all the openly stated rules, so he should have succeeded, but...
stop complaining about life being unfair
...IRL there are some other rules which nobody dares to voice and if you sweaty don't know them it's your problem.

And the rules are that your life does not matter if you're a sub-Chad male. You can only stay a part of the society if you successfully fraud your worth or are a totally depersonalized cannon fodder and even for that you are expected to be grateful, even though you will not get anything in return for your contribution to the community's well-being.

schmuck

Gee, I think I could amass a pretty hefty post count if I just followed tremor from thread to thread complimenting him on his excellent posts. But I'll just say it this once leave it as a "from now on" standing ovation.

Nojudgement

tremor said:
And the rules are that your life does not matter if you're a sub-Chad male. You can only stay a part of the society if you successfully fraud your worth or are a totally depersonalized cannon fodder and even for that you are expected to be grateful, even though you will not get anything in return for your contribution to the community's well-being.
This sounds like a total cope. I feel like you've totally oversimplified things to make yourself feel better.

Nearly every guy have ever I known (tens of thousands in different countries) is doing ok. Most of them are not 'chad', yet they are having a decent life. Sure, it's easier if you're attractive and desirable but to say your life doesn't matter when the evidence is way on the other side is disingenuous at best.

Say that unattractive people get a raw deal and I'm right there with you but when you simplify this badly then it comes across as a real cope strategy.

tremor

Staff Member
Nojudgement said:
This sounds like a total cope. I feel like you've totally oversimplified things to make yourself feel better.

Nearly every guy have ever I known (tens of thousands in different countries) is doing ok. Most of them are not 'chad', yet they are having a decent life. Sure, it's easier if you're attractive and desirable but to say your life doesn't matter when the evidence is way on the other side is disingenuous at best.

Say that unattractive people get a raw deal and I'm right there with you but when you simplify this badly then it comes across as a real cope strategy.
Some incels do have "decent" lives too so what? They aren't happy anyway without their most basic needs satisfied. If you only know people who are not incels, nice, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.

Also to the few incels who do "ascend" via running beta bux game and/or exploiting the fear of "postwall" loneliness still inculcated into women in some countries survivorship bias applies. Most are too ugly even for that or, for one reason or another, can't earn much money. Many just don't do anything, of course, I don't really side with them, even though their lack of motivation is understandable.

Actually fearmongering all women and betabuxing is the only way out for sub-Chad, but thanks to "feminism" he now pays the same, often even bigger price for an old used up hag who knows she's forced to settle for the sub-Chad and she's entitled to more. The sub-Chad beta provider has no rights in a couple, he doesn't get anything from the partnership no matter how much he offers. He's at the mercy of muh oppressed wifey at any given moment. No sane person wants to have responsibilities without power. And the power men used to be granted in return for total resposibility for their families was transfered to females who were never accountable for anything in the first place and still are not.

This is the reason normie men with "decent" lives go MGTOW, often after having been divorce-raped. It's debasement. If tomorrow prices went up 1000% and all goods passed their expiration date, would you buy?

Inceldom is not about absolute impossibility to find at least some partner, it's about risks and costs being unrealistic, impossibly high compared to what one might get at the very best. This is called "impossibility" because it's a general NPCish habit of us humans to use words for expressing emotions, not ideas and thoughts.
And fakecel problem is the problem of those who are lazy and entitled enough to make no effort. They are overall accepted in some places of the incelosphere, but usually the label of "volcel" they get has a deeply negative connotation.

Many of us get next to nothing no matter how hard we try and this often extends far beyond romantic relationships.

JFL at trying to say I feel better when I say all that. No, there is no satisfaction from knowing you can only win when everyone else around loses. There is satisfaction from it actually happening, no doubt.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
reg509 said:
I think you are right tbh. Tried to get a job before, more than one time. It was super-competitive, just like the dating arena. Had to compete with dozens of other women and men.

I like old fashioned competition like in games, natural competition based on personal talent. I don't like artificial competition where its a fake competition where you have to hope to get randomly selected by some asshole.

Even worse is when they choose you based on an algorithm, making you take those long computerized tests where they ask invasive questions about your personality.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
curiouscreature said:
Guy tells people to not be honest, then in the same paragraph tells them to play by the rules. Quoted for lulz.

tremor

Staff Member
schmuck said:
Gee, I think I could amass a pretty hefty post count if I just followed tremor from thread to thread complimenting him on his excellent posts. But I'll just say it this once leave it as a "from now on" standing ovation.

The percentage in the forum's total post count could indeed become noticeable. We've only recently crossed the 3.000 line. Better to post something of substance though, since it's not a chat.

Nojudgement

lordoftheincels said:
I think you are right tbh. Tried to get a job before, more than one time. It was super-competitive, just like the dating arena. Had to compete with dozens of other women and men.

I like old fashioned competition like in games, natural competition based on personal talent. I don't like artificial competition where its a fake competition where you have to hope to get randomly selected by some asshole.

Even worse is when they choose you based on an algorithm, making you take those long computerized tests where they ask invasive questions about your personality.
I've definitely heard it's a tough game getting into some parts of the job market. Competition is real. What makes you say it's a fake competition though?

Also, if the algorithms are trying to figure out personality as it relates to team work and interaction, which are key in 95%+ of jobs, then how is that going against natural competition? Skills and talents should include anything that relates to the job, some of which are specific 'hard' skills (like programming, finance, maths, whatever) and some are 'soft' skills (leadership, teamwork, facilitation, negotiation etc.). All those skills are what people use to compete for the jobs that need them.

I grant you that the algorithm programming may be something that you could question or argue against, but the principle behind it is valid, even if it's a pretty soulless way to thin out the candidates.

StoicNihilist

Oh hell yeah. Employers are biased as hell against ugly or otherwise undesirable people. I've been called in for interviews, but as soon as they saw how ugly I am they cut the interview short and I never got a call back. I've gotten jobs before where my coworkers just straight up hated working with me. I was never rude or said anything bad to them. They could just tell I am a pathetic ugly incel and talked the boss into getting me "managed out". If you dont know what that is, its where they basically fuck with you so much and make working there so miserable you quit.