Ellіot Rodger wasn't even incel

JakeSimmonds

Incels.Net Novice
This guy is always linked to the incel community but I don't think he was he was above average looking and probably had good money, I think the reason he couldn't get girls was because he never approached any he wanted girls to come to him.

He doesn't strike me as being a true incel he just didn't try, unless there was some other reason why he couldn't but I can't see it.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
I never read the document he distributed, just some excerpt of it about World of Warcraft and I know he talked about bodybuilding.com. I also only watched one or two of his videos.

He sort of blamed his dad for not being more successful as a producer, so while he might have had more money than average (not sure), it wasn't a lot more.

But the impression I got was that his actions were partly a consequence of his personal situation, and party a consequence of his understanding that other people thought that his personal situation was a common and unremarkable case. He'd gone to college and hadn't gotten a girlfriend, even though some people think that's basically the main reason you go to college instead of studying on your own. (College degrees as a signal could be sort of a side-effect of this.)

One might say, he was only 23 years old or whatever, plenty of time in his life to get into a relationship. But the point is, that's 5+ years that had been wasted already. A sign that society was sort of broken and no one is really able to shape it in a positive direction.

If he'd spent more time trying to talk to females instead of making videos, maybe he could have gotten a girlfriend. But then we wouldn't have known as much about how he felt and thought.

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
Probably NOT!! Unless you are a CERTAIN type of male, girls do NOT WANT TO TALK to guys like us.. so this whole crap about "how he could have gotten a girlfriend" is just that, CRAP! In my case I get looks of DISGUST whenever girls see me looking.. So "trying" doesnt even come into the equation!! Whats the point?

Whatshappeningtome25

Incels.Net Novice
JakeSimmonds said:
This guy is always linked to the incel community but I don't think he was he was above average looking and probably had good money, I think the reason he couldn't get girls was because he never approached any he wanted girls to come to him.

He doesn't strike me as being a true incel he just didn't try, unless there was some other reason why he couldn't but I can't see it.
From his manifesto-

"I titled one of the videos I uploaded “Why do girls hate me so much?” in which I ask the entire
population of women the question I’ve wanted to ask them for so many years. Why do they hate me so much? Why have they never fancied me? Why do they give their love and sex to other men, but not me, even though I deserve them more? In the video, I show that I am the perfect, magnificent gentleman, worthy of having a beautiful girlfriend, making the world see how unreasonable it is that I’ve had to struggle all my life to get a girlfriend. It is my attempt to reason with the female gender, to ask them why they have mistreated me. I was hoping I would get some sort of answer from girls. In fact, a small part of me was even hoping that a girl would see the video and contact me to give me a chance to go on a date. That alone would have prevented the Day of Retribution, if one girl had just given me one chance. But no… As expected, I got absolutely no response from any girls. The only responses I got were from other men who called me names and made fun of me. Women don’t care about me at all."

So it seems he expected girls to come to him after watching his videos.

Also from screenwriter Dale Launer-

I said to Ellіot, "In the next few weeks - if you see them they'll likely give you a smile - and you can smile back and eventually turn this into chit-chat."

I got in touch with him a few weeks later and asked if he did it. He said "no". And when asked why not, he said "Why do I have to compliment them? Why don't they compliment me?""

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-28197785

He probably didn't even try.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
I asked Peter if Ellіot was ticklish. Peter said he was, so I encouraged a couple of women to tickle him and you know, that was the only time I saw Ellіot express any kind of joy. It seemed that, at least for those moments, he was a normal kid.
Ugh I remember my uncle used to tickle me and a sibling, when when we were young (5 years old?). There was this camping tent which for some reason we had set up in the house, and we would try to hide in it but would still get tickled.

Why did Ellіot's dad encourage people to effectively torture him.

Whatshappeningtome25

Incels.Net Novice
Misaki said:
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
I asked Peter if Ellіot was ticklish. Peter said he was, so I encouraged a couple of women to tickle him and you know, that was the only time I saw Ellіot express any kind of joy. It seemed that, at least for those moments, he was a normal kid.
Ugh I remember my uncle used to tickle me and a sibling, when when we were young (5 years old?). There was this camping tent which for some reason we had set up in the house, and we would try to hide in it but would still get tickled.

Why did Ellіot's dad encourage people to effectively torture him.
Getting tickled by your uncle is torture.

Getting tickled by a bunch of girls is not. :lol:

Whatever... seems he enjoyed it. His dad gave him everything he could ask for as a kid. I don't think he had any evil plans in mind.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
(Is thinking that males and females should compliment each other in equal frequencies "blue pill", "red pill", or just "feminism"?)

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
He isn't really discussed here.

Common arguments for ER's incel status are locationceldom (implying he was way above average for Chadifornia), manletism (data varies from 5'6 to 5'9, which is arguably insufficient to get away with feminine facial features) and mental problems caused by his self-hating ethnic mother and his own hapa origin.

His manifesto read like shit, I just quit at some point and never finished. Maybe will do later. I expected something on the blackpill, but it was all about his whining.

I personally don't consider ER an incel, but I admit that the definition of incel is still extremely flexible. Also I spit on the "just approach girls" bullshit. In the days of instant access to Chad it can only lead you to orbiter club, unless you are a """"""""""""mental"""""""""""" gl sub-Chad fakecel, then you can become her temporary cope or a provider for the Chad's bastard she'll make.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Misaki said:
(Is thinking that males and females should compliment each other in equal frequencies "blue pill", "red pill", or just "feminism"?)
No pill as long as you aren't orbiting with expectations for a relationship. Developing some sort of social skills is essential for survival as an incel and this shit has to be done sometimes just for its own sake.

Like, complimenting people who you have to be on good terms with or complimenting someone back if you ever get a compliment. It's just a transaction, sort of business if you will.

Misaki

Incels.Net Novice
That's regarding the advice given to Ellіot Rodger: "compliment a random female you come across, and maybe she'll smile at you the next time she sees you."

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
JakeSimmonds said:

Eliot Rodger was a fakecel and mentalcel and his lack of effort to even try to get a date has damaged the incel community even moreso than his murders.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
tremor said:
I personally don't consider ER an incel, but I admit that the definition of incel is still extremely flexible. Also I spit on the "just approach girls" bullshit. In the days of instant access to Chad it can only lead you to orbiter club, unless you are a """"""""""""mental"""""""""""" gl sub-Chad fakecel, then you can become her temporary cope or a provider for the Chad's bastard she'll make.
True, but in the criminal justice system, cops and lawyers are required to provide evidence before giving warrants or accusations. Eliot Rodger simply jumped the gun and never tried to acquire the evidence that women would reject him, he never even tried, just assumed he would be rejected, making us all look bad in the process.

jon93

HOMEM_SANCTV
JakeSimmonds said:
I think the reason he couldn't get girls was because he never approached any(...)
Well that's not true. He wrote in his manifesto:
At age 19-22, UC Santa Barbara
"One time, as I was walking across the huge bridge that connected the two campuses, I passed by a girl I thought was pretty and said “Hi” as we neared each other. She kept on walking and didn’t even have the grace to respond to me. How dare she! That foul bitch. I felt so humiliated that I went to one of the school bathrooms, locked myself in a toilet stall, and cried for an hour."

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
There are good and bad in every culture and subgroup. We should not be held responsible for his actions as blacks should not be held for the actions of a gang banger who murders someone or whites for Hitler.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Failed normie, but he still wasn't from far off of incel due to his status and virginity. He was just a failed product of soyciety and i can't believe they still haven't been held accountable for they are doing to lonely men. You'd think there's some people that would wake up, but i guess not. Seems like this is how this planet is going to prosper and i ain't going to be a part of it being in my situation, death is much better than living in that regard. Life is nothing more than a nightmare atleast for non-Chads, only way to wake up is by death.