dyke here

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
Kurdey said:
world trade bombing
Bombing? The one that happened in the 90s? That wasn't blamed on Al-Qaeda.
damnit, i deleted that message because it was lame, also nah i was talkin about the 2001 one were the jews dressed up in muslim clothing driving em planes. lemme tell ye, it ain't gonna look good on their record.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
OysterSauce said:
Kurdey said:
world trade bombing
damnit, i deleted that message because it was lame, also nah i was talkin about the 2001 one were the jews dressed up in muslim clothing driving em planes. lemme tell ye, it ain't gonna look good on their record.
Did you know it was the Jews dressed as chinese people in Wuhan who ate the kosher bat which started coronavirus off? True story!!!

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
Kurdey said:
OysterSauce said:
Did you know it was the Jews dressed as chinese people in Wuhan who ate the kosher bat which started coronavirus off? True story!!!
the bat was also probably jewish as well. how do you think the virus started? by a normal bat? hell naw it was a jew bat.

Kurdey

Isolated Hell
Kurdey said:
jews dressed up in muslim clothing driving em planes.
Do you really think they would endanger their own precious lives for that? Don't be silly. They used mind control to make the muslims do it.
nah, i think it was a whole act for a movie scene or something, the buildings were never there to begin with. it was all a jewish illusion they put on us.

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
It makes sense coz jews are so cheap they prob saw a market offer for 50% off diseased bat and thought bargain! And now look where we are.