Dumb L.A. Femoid drives all the way across the country to convince her family in Ohio to vote for Joe Biden

NRApoorboy

Incels.Net Novice
the fact that foids can vote @18 is alarming, not that i'm some expert on politics or a Trump supporter but talk to any female about who they support & they are literally just blindly liberal and don't look further into it, it's just TRUMP IS A DISGUSTING MISOGYNIST, RACIST MAN W LITTLE HANDS & A BAD SPRAY TAN! I HATE HIM!

it's like ok? but do you even know any of his policies? I've seen women from OTHER countries do similar stupid ѕhit, where they'll vote for corrupt politicians and not even know because their decisions were based upon how handsome the candidate was.

Total

Incels.Net Novice
the fact that foids can vote @18 is alarming, not that i'm some expert on politics or a Trump supporter but talk to any female about who they support & they are literally just blindly liberal and don't look further into it, it's just TRUMP IS A DISGUSTING MISOGYNIST, RACIST MAN W LITTLE HANDS & A BAD SPRAY TAN! I HATE HIM!

it's like ok? but do you even know any of his policies? I've seen women from OTHER countries do similar stupid ѕhit, where they'll vote for corrupt politicians and not even know because their decisions were based upon how handsome the candidate was.
I know the type and she was smartest in our high.
I

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master

¿En serio se gastó toda esa gasolina en solo ir a decirle a sus familiares que votaran por Biden? que desperdicio de dinero y de combustible...

Lordgoro

MAD as a Hatter!
NRApoorboy said:

I

what does that say about your high school? haha

Total

Incels.Net Novice
Total said:
NRApoorboy said:

I
what does that say about your high school? haha
Its says its a technical one and that means only a retards and deadbeats and vandals are going there even though it is natural sciences like physica and mechanica but here you would pass just for good behavior hence the shitty nature of it. To be fair she really knew the mater and she studied but out of education she was for life stupid wh*re yet was good hearted too.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master

Oie y es que en las elecciones de Estados Unidos(o tal vez debería decir Estados Hundidos, por que los protestantes ya hicieron muchas ciudades de USA un caos), yo no puedo votar por que soy mexicano, pero de que estan cerca, ta cerca por que ya va a ser noviembre.

FemoidsGTFO

Intellectuals.Net Grandmaster

Oie y es que en las elecciones de Estados Unidos(o tal vez debería decir Estados Hundidos, por que los protestantes ya hicieron muchas ciudades de USA un caos), yo no puedo votar por que soy mexicano, pero de que estan cerca, ta cerca por que ya va a ser noviembre.
Spicfag moment

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice
I like how Biden unapologetically sniffs women's hair...balls of steel he has!
He doesn't give a damn if they accuse him of harassment.

But I'll probably vote for zionist Trump simply because the feminiѕts & SJW's hate his guts.