Douche bags make me feel insecure

Clownworldcell

Incels.Net Novice
Nightclubs are degrading places to go to I feel like it’s human nature for masculine men to belittle less masculine men and act like they’re better than them

I went to a nightclub saw some guys flexing i everyone’s faces and I just walk away thinking it’s not that impressive

some guy at a nightclub said I don’t have muscle it was in response to how I told him about some fight I just saw and how ladys ignore me

some guy also told me if I put on 10 kilos of muscle I’d be more likely to get a girlfriend at this point I just feel like I’m being told I can’t get a girlfriend for how my body looks I’m 5,7 and 60kg

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Regular
Nightclubs are degrading places to go to I feel like it’s human nature for masculine men to belittle less masculine men and act like they’re better than them

I went to a nightclub saw some guys flexing i everyone’s faces and I just walk away thinking it’s not that impressive

some guy at a nightclub said I don’t have muscle it was in response to how I told him about some fight I just saw and how ladys ignore me

some guy also told me if I put on 10 kilos of muscle I’d be more likely to get a girlfriend at this point I just feel like I’m being told I can’t get a girlfriend for how my body looks I’m 5,7 and 60kg
They're basically correct, women only want to date Chads with nice bodies.
Women are all about appearances.

TheRiddler

Incels.net Super Villian
I believe from a attraction journal women prefer men with 12-15% body fat and having some muscles but not too much that it makes you look try hard. A very important point to consider is
your muscles make other guys treat you better, which improves your social status. This alone can increase attraction from women.