Does someone still watches the television anymore?

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
I mean, in the 90s and the early 2000s i remember how when you used to turn on the television you could watch wonderful shows like those ones:

But now, if you turn on the television you only find:

disgusting woke agenda:

And more disgusting woke agenda:

So i decided to only watch the news, but like 70% of them were of "the corona virus this" and "the coronavirus that"...

So my last option was looking for cartoons and series of the 90s in latin spanish in internet, but is very rare to find them because every time someone uploads them, the sites/the videos are deleted for copyright reasons...

So, someone actually still watches television in the present day?

Normiehypocrisy

Incels.Net Novice
What a beautiful time, when you were a child, and you spent the afternoon watching those cartoons, everything was simpler back then, how I wanted to go back to then.

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
I watch a little TV but watch most stuff online.
And thats the problem: the old cartoons are only online in a few internet sites wich are usually deleted after a few months/weeks because of the copyright. Many people tell me "hire nteflix" but the problem with netflix is that as far as i know, it does not ahve cartoon network or nickeloden 90s cartoons and is nothing more than "woke" agenda.

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
Its sad to see how all the good shows in television are not there anymore and now there is only woke agenda and politicial correct agenda about feminazi propaganda, or lgbt propaganda or black-washing propaganda..

Old cartoons and old television shows were made with the idea of "lets make something epic" or "lets make something good"...

But modern cartoons and modern television shows are made with the idea of "lets make black washing propaganda" or "lets make feminazi propaganda" or "lets make lgbt propaganda".

By the way, i wanted to add something more about critics against modern television:

I never knew that Europe centurys ago looked like modern day South Africa, but according to the BBC thats the case...clown world....what the hell is next? a black race miguel hidalgo ?

The lgbt characters are always portrayed in the television as "good characters"....but if you read biographies of criminals and other scums, you will notice that many corrupt governors(like the cruel emperor caligula who was bisexual) or many serial killers(like the lesbian aileen wuornos or the cannibal homosexual armin meiwes) were homosexual/bisexual/lesbian...but as expected, in the cartoons and television series, they are ONLY protrayed as "good characters" and never as criminals or as scum...

why homosexual/bisexual/lesbian characters are always portrayed as "good" characters? why they are never protrayed as criminals?

Its obvious they only show what favors their fucking agenda...

How the lgbt is portrayed in the media

How the lgbt actually looks like:

And in the case of the feminists, they are always portrayed as "good characters" too...but they actually are a gruop that uses violence to spread their message and that want supremacy instead of equality...

how the feminists are protrayed in the media:

How the feminsits actually look like

We have thousand of woke agenda trash cartoons, woke agenda trahs series and woke agenda trash moviesin the television, but we cannot even see there how the feminists actually looks like , the history documentasl/history series actually looks like and how the lgbt actually look like because they only are portrayed as how it favors their agendas....

Last edited:

Ojdhin

Chads masturbate to my drawings and beg for more
I have 40 seasons worth of imaginary tv shows in my head. There, all the protagonists look like me and all the female protagonists look like my waifu. Most are rated adults only. A few, restricted.

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
Mostly online stuff plenty of sites were you can watch movies,shows and ppv stuff free.

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
Mostly online stuff plenty of sites were you can watch movies,shows and ppv stuff free.
The problem is that those sites or videos usually do not last long because they are deleted because of the copyright. For example many years ago, in jewtube a user was uploading the episodes of the cartoon of rocko modern life in latin spanish, but his jewtube channel was deleted in around only a week since he started because fo the copyright.

Last edited:

AnonX

Incels.Net Novice
AnonX said:
The problem is that those sites or videos usually do not last long because they are deleted because of the copyright. For example many years ago, in jewtube a user was uploading the episodes of the cartoon of rocko modern life in latin spanish, but his jewtube channel was deleted in around only a week since he started because fo the copyright.
Been watching from the same ones for a while now. Noticed its easy to find more sites these days. Also you might want to get duckduckgo as google addon for search. Or the browser. Duckduckgo prevents sites like FB and others from making money off your privacy. Had coworkers talking about it.

Uncommon

Mexican Incel
Been watching from the same ones for a while now. Noticed its easy to find more sites these days. Also you might want to get duckduckgo as google addon for search. Or the browser. Duckduckgo prevents sites like FB and others from making money off your privacy. Had coworkers talking about it.
[/QUOTE]

Strange, maybe do you mean the ones in english language, because at least the ones in latin spanish get deleted in like a week because of the copyright. Still, im going to search more, maybe with some luck i find some ones that have not been deleted yet in latin spanish....

Captain

Incels.Net Junior
I never paid attention to the television once in my whole life. Too busy reading books.