Does anyone play League of legends?

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
I played it a lot before but not now, idk why but im not as good as i used to be. From the first to the last day i played ekko like mad i still love him so much. Can't remember if im lvl 6 or 7 on him. I want to play again do any of u have any tips how to get better either in game or on ekko. You can even carry me i won't object :)

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
I played it a lot before but not now, idk why but im not as good as i used to be. From the first to the last day i played ekko like mad i still love him so much. Can't remember if im lvl 6 or 7 on him. I want to play again do any of u have any tips how to get better either in game or on ekko. You can even carry me i won't object :)
View attachment 13558
Bro buy a ps4. Is ps4 not allowed in the motherland? DASCHT VEDANIA

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
View attachment 13558
I never felt the need to
I think u wanted to say
До свидания!

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
Letmego said:
View attachment 13558
I never felt the need to
I think u wanted to say
До свидания!
Bro youre missing out on crazy awesome exclusives and theyre really cheap now because of ps5 coming out. If you buy it youll be overflowing with gaming material. Trust me boyo

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Thanatos said:
I never felt the need to
I think u wanted to say
До свидания!
Bro youre missing out on crazy awesome exclusives and theyre really cheap now because of ps5 coming out. If you buy it youll be overflowing with gaming material. Trust me boyo
I always wanted to play Detroit: become human it seemed like a cool game, i can't really buy anything now during the quarantine but maybe later. What are ur game recommendations boyo?

AdamKadmon

「Seventh Plague」
Thanatos said:
Letmego said:
I never felt the need to
I think u wanted to say
До свидания!
I always wanted to play Detroit: become human it seemed like a cool game, i can't really buy anything now during the quarantine but maybe later. What are ur game recommendations boyo?
Detroits pretty fun but im more of a power fantasy guy. The infamous games are my all time favorite

Letmego

Incels.Net Master
Letmego said:
Thanatos said:
Detroits pretty fun but im more of a power fantasy guy. The infamous games are my all time favorite
Tnx bro

tetsusaiga

Incels.Net Regular
I used to play dota, dota 2, and arena of valor on switch.

Arena of valor was full of edgy teens who suck at actual gameplay so i quit. Dota's left in dust and there's so many new items and builds in dota 2 since last i played back in 2018 i don't know if i should get back.