Does anyone else just hate the world in general?

StoicNihilist

Lounge member
Despite being what normies would call an "Incel" I'm not a misogynist. I do not hate women, it's not their fault that its their biological prerogative to find the most suitable and attractive male partner to propagate. 

Nor am I a misandrist. I do not hate attractive men with supermodel looks. They just won the genetic lottery, and honestly? If I looked like Ryan Gosling and had the social skills of a normal human I'd be out there living it large instead of sulking on this website. Or... at least just a normal life.

I just hate the world. I hate fate, genetics, and the hand that nature has dealt me. I hate that I've been treated like such dog ѕhit for not being able to live up to societies standards. I've never done anything to you, so why must you people spit at and mock me for not being as pretty as you? Why must you push me around for not having the ability to live up to your standards of normalcy? I've done nothing of my own free will and accord to deserve this, so screw you, I have the right to be bitter. I'm entitled to my thoughts and feelings just like everyone else.

Elliot Rodger and that Toronto Van attack guy put people like us under the public spotlight. We were already viewed as outcasts and loners before. But now we are being demonized by the media and quickly becoming public enemy number one. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the FBI monitors posts here now. God help us. We just cant catch a fuсking break.

Egads5

BANNED
I think we live at a crossroads. As a species we are more advanced than we have ever been when it comes to access of technology, however this has not solved our problems. Look at people in any position in this world and you will find those with problems. IIRC rates of depression, and deaths by drugs/suicide are skyrocketing. I believe these, along with other issues such as our attitude towards animals/the environment/homelessness, are symptoms of a sick society. A society with these issues is unsustainable, unstable. If they continue to grow, I wonder if the present system can continue. I believe a lot of these problems can be solved for the better with a change in mindset amongst the masses. The question is do we treat the wound, or let it fester.

You ask why you must be treated disdainfully by others, and I have wondered this often myself. I have a few guesses and a tangent-ridden rant.

Part of me thinks that living in cities around so many people has let fear creep in to everyday life. Nothing has been more dangerous to humans than other humans for a very long time, and now we are surrounded by them. To make matters worse, there are so many of them that there is no way we could know everyone in our neighborhood well, let alone everyone in our city. To cope, we categorize people based on appearances into certain groups from which we can hope to glean an understanding of how they may behave. Hipsters, gym rats, outdoorsy, socialites are a few of the many boxes which we plop new strangers into when we cross them in the streets. Unfortunately for this community, being a depressed male puts you in a terrible category. Looking at the news, I am most likely to see a white male like me, not in the best shape and not well groomed/presentable, as a threat. My likeness shows up in the news when they talk about sex crimes, paedophilia, school shootings, and other depravities. Consider that everyone has likely known, by at the least a membership in a community, a depressed male who has done something at best very humiliating and at worse criminally heinous, and it is not surprising that an unhappy guy is already viewed unfavorably before he says hello.

One might say, well as a society we are trying to improve mental illness awareness, and solve this problem. A depressed male will be increasingly understood by his peers, those proudly holding their let's talk whiteboards, as mental health is recognized as a problem. Unfortunately, mental health knowledge is anything but commonplace amongst the general population. And amongst those who are aware, the disorders are more frequently associated with minorities and women, as their struggles are more visible in modern society and they have grown up in a world that is more exuberant in their support for the sharing of those experiences. Add in the fact that some minor aspects of the system plays in favor of your overriding group(male, white) and a lot of those putting energy into helping people out turn their back on you. Their ignorance of the greater issue at hand evidence of the reckless thoughtlessness increasingly present in the western world. A world with serious systemic issues to address that it looks to be worryingly slow to react to.

People are having a hard time finding happiness. Born into a complicated world without a map, with a population that often does not care if they are really headed in the right direction. Vicious competition, drugs, sex, and alcohol tend to hijack the minds of the common folk, hell even the leaders. A life of trying to authentically embrace the conscious experience, come to terms with death, and seek higher pleasures faces stiff competition from an oppressive barrage of systems of values and escapes. Embracing truth is hard and, sadly, most people would rather give in to their primitive natures rather than try to lead a life ruled by reason. If you're poised well to cope effectively congrats, the dopamine/seratonin hits from all the sex, love, acceptance and other parts of the western life await you. If not, you are on your own and left to come to terms with the failings of a species, and plagued by the fear that they are inescapable.

The hostility you face is systemic. The system doesn't work because nobody thinks about it. Nobody thinks about it because too much thinking can be extremely uncomfortable, and is hard for some cases to accomplish without a mentor/companion.

I hate the world for this. It needs to change. I think the only way for it to change is for the energy here to be channeled more productively. Every voice can add to the fabric of a state for the better. While the dykes in my polisci program picture a rainbow of people, they practice the totalitarianism they denounce by ignoring people like us. We have a voice that we need to share. Those who brought a bad name to the movement have put it in a bad position. This is a movement with something good to say. The message needs a bit of work, but opening up and talking to the world is a must. This is a world that doesn't want to listen, but there is a part of the society that is in the business of listening: politics. Now they are hard of hearing due to the corporate dicks stuffing their gapping holes, but amending the message (filtering out the extreme negative emotion and strategically demonstrating the valid points within) and joining the conversation could prove fruitful. If anything we owe this to the incels born today, and tomorrow.

Ok, sorry for the rant. I am a bit drunk so this is likely too emotional/riddled with errors but what can you do. I'm not pretentious enough to start a blog.

Keep fighting the food fight brother.

reg509

WARNING: Serious fuel!
Seeing as how you mention the FBI, there is evidence to suggest they really are monitoring us now.
https://youtu.be/tuCsEQwcVNs?t=373

This video was made by a former youtuber Mumkey Jones after he got unfairly banned from youtube. He wasn't an Incel, he specialized in edgy content and had a series of satirical videos making fun of Elliot Rodger by pretending to be one of his fanboys. Whether you like or hate Mumkey is irrelevant, the point is the excerpt in this video is proof that not only does the FBI consider us to be a public enemy now, but it was a mentally retarded foid working at the FBI who cucked them into wasting their time on us.

It just gets darker and more fueling the more you look into it.

Most people think Mumkey was banned because of how cucked youtube is these days, but the FBI theory ultimately suggests that Mumkey was banned from youtube because some idiot bluepill foid in the FBI thought he was Incel. Which would mean they've indirectly declared war on Incels. Soon we'll probably be outright labeled as domestic terrorists, the media will sensationalize it, and we'll be hunted down and swatted as is standard when you're labeled an enemy of the police state. Makes a rope necklace look so much more fashionable to me.

MaxCady

I just hate what has happened due to our governments, feminism and lifestyles.

I mean lets look at China. China’s women now hold the whip in hand of choosiness as a result of the One Child Policy, and parents desires for male progeny. Expect ugly Chinese women to act like 8's for the next generation and millions of fallen men.

War or disease reduces the number of young men in a population

==>

Fewer men skews the sex ratio to favor men’s preferences

==>

A sex skew favoring men means more women available for each man

==>

More sexual market options means increased male choosiness for better-looking women (slim, non-fat, fit, girly faces)

==>

Better-looking women produce better-looking daughters, ensuring more beauty in future generations.

Conversely, a sex skew that favors women (more men than women) intensifies beta male thirst, because there are fewer attractive or passable women for men to fight over. Men operating in such a parched sexual market will blast online fatties with horrible anti-Game and wife up 35yo sl*ts and single moms. Fertility will collapse from all the men “dropping out” to be one with their fapatoriums, and many ugly, fat, feminiѕt women will find low smv mates and bear ugly fat children, ruining the aesthetics of future generations.

StoicNihilist

Lounge member
reg509 said:
Seeing as how you mention the FBI, there is evidence to suggest they really are monitoring us now.

This video was made by a former youtuber Mumkey Jones after he got unfairly banned from youtube. He wasn't an Incel, he specialized in edgy content and had a series of satirical videos making fun of Elliot Rodger by pretending to be one of his fanboys. Whether you like or hate Mumkey is irrelevant, the point is the excerpt in this video is proof that not only does the FBI consider us to be a public enemy now, but it was a mentally retarded foid working at the FBI who cucked them into wasting their time on us.

Most people think Mumkey was banned because of how cucked youtube is these days, but the FBI theory ultimately suggests that Mumkey was banned from youtube because some idiot bluepill foid in the FBI thought he was Incel. Which would mean they've indirectly declared war on Incels. Soon we'll probably be outright labeled as domestic terrorists, the media will sensationalize it, and we'll be hunted down and swatted as is standard when you're labeled an enemy of the police state. Makes a rope necklace look so much more fashionable to me.

Wow, that video makes a whole lot of sense. I was a big fan of Mumkey Jones and was shocked that YouTube basically just assassinated him with no warning. He was one of the few people trying to humanize people like us. His content was original, edgy, and hilarious. And his videos on Elliot Rodger were entirely satire, he was CONDEMNING HIS ACTIONS AND MAKING FUN OF HIM. NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY HIM. And now the FBI is using those videos as some kind of official intel on a growing domestic terrorism threat? What a fuсking joke. I'm honestly seething with anger over this unmitigated bullshit.

And what a scary thought it is. As if things weren't bad enough for us, now we're beginning to be labeled as threats by the public and police state. The FBI and intelligence agencies are very powerful. And the fact we will soon (if not already) be a primary target for them is terrifying. Fuck this planet man.

reg509

StoicNihilist said:
And what a scary thought it is. As if things weren't bad enough for us, now we're beginning to be labeled as threats by the public and police state. The FBI and intelligence agencies are very powerful. And the fact we will soon (if not already) be a primary target for them is terrifying. Fuck this planet man.
What's even crazier is that I knew about all this before I joined this forum and yet I still came here. Guess I've got a death wish or something. Also Mumkey is still making content on his own website and he currently has one youtube channel, although there's a running joke that it's technically not "his" channel but it's the closest thing to a new official Mumkey channel we're going to get.

Links
mumkeyjones.tv
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ-efBaKzI5Blz8K1j26kqQ

reg509

Nevermind my last post, it's just what he said at the end of the video. I'm stupid sometimes.

tremor

Staff Member
Lounge member
Relatable, but for me hate has become a luxury lately, too consuming of an emotion.
At this point I just embraced the fact that the society wants people like me for the villains even if we contribute to it and having any sort of business with us is last resort for normans.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
reg509 said:

Chill out man.

If the FBI really was ran by people that stupid, your primary concern should be your own national security.

Chances are he was banned by Jewtube because its a zero effort company that hires south asians to do their rule enforcement.

Most of us here don't talk about plans of killing people, so we aren't breaking any laws. It's a free country so FBI are free to read our posts if they so please.

reg509

lordoftheincels said:
Chill out man.

If the FBI really was ran by people that stupid, your primary concern should be your own national security.

Chances are he was banned by Jewtube because its a zero effort company that hires south asians to do their rule enforcement.

Most of us here don't talk about plans of killing people, so we aren't breaking any laws. It's a free country so FBI are free to read our posts if they so please.
I'm not a patriot by any means. I'm not about sucking off the military, the government, or government agencies. I believe it is possible that there's a portion of people in the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc who are that stupid. Not necessarily in the sense that they're mentally challenged, just in the sense that they're out of touch middle aged normans who don't understand anything about the youth.
I think that idiot foid at the presentation might have got a few competent agents to look into a few incel forums, threads, etc, and they probably laughed her dumb ass out of the job. That's what I'd like to assume happened, but it seems a bit bluepillish to me.

albie

BANNED
I have a mental list of all the people I would gladly murder. Only one woman on there. Mostly men. Men suck. I have no interest in love. Don't think it is anything but cheap chemical reaction in the brain. I prize revenge above all else.

To slit the throat of that kid who spat on me. TO just do that over and over. I would never get bored.

albie said:
I prize revenge above all else.
Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It's tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.
- Hatake Kakashi from Naruto

albie

BANNED
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
albie said:
I prize revenge above all else.
Forget about revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It's tragic, You will end up suffering and hurting yourself even more. Even if you do succeed in getting revenge, the only thing that remains is emptiness.
- Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
And how much revenge did Hatake Kakashi take? Being a cartoon made from acrylic paint...

Xero1101

Lounge member
I hate how some people are born into an easy life (Women/Attractive Women) while others are born into a destiny of misery and despair (Ugly Incels)

An attractive girl is set for life, once finished living with her parents and having fun on the cock carousel she will have the luxury of picking one of hundreds of potential future husbands/human ATM machines, once her father is finished supporting her, another man takes over.

An attractive woman whether we like it or not is the ultimate superior being of human on this planet. They never have to work or lift a finger yet can go through life like a member of a royal family. No waking up at the crack of dawn, no working long hours, no getting dirty, no getting rejected etc etc.

Such a life of privilege is something only us incels can dream about. There is always going to be a man lined up to buy her meals and jewelry and pay for the roof over her head, such girls can even get “sugar daddies” to put them through college/university.

Yet these bitches complain that they have it rough, don’t even get me started on the Chads who can easily strip these girls naked and have them whenever they please. Fuck this world and the unfairness it comes with.

dirtgrub

StoicNihilist said:
Despite being what normies would call an "Incel" I'm not a misogynist. I do not hate women, it's not their fault that its their biological prerogative to find the most suitable and attractive male partner to propagate. 

Nor am I a misandrist. I do not hate attractive men with supermodel looks. They just won the genetic lottery, and honestly? If I looked like Ryan Gosling and had the social skills of a normal human I'd be out there living it large instead of sulking on this website. Or... at least just a normal life.

I just hate the world. I hate fate, genetics, and the hand that nature has dealt me. I hate that I've been treated like such dog ѕhit for not being able to live up to societies standards. I've never done anything to you, so why must you people spit at and mock me for not being as pretty as you? Why must you push me around for not having the ability to live up to your standards of normalcy? I've done nothing of my own free will and accord to deserve this, so screw you, I have the right to be bitter. I'm entitled to my thoughts and feelings just like everyone else.

Elliot Rodger and that Toronto Van attack guy put people like us under the public spotlight. We were already viewed as outcasts and loners before. But now we are being demonized by the media and quickly becoming public enemy number one. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the FBI monitors posts here now. God help us. We just cant catch a fuсking break.
the world is pretty shitty dude i agree 100%, and i think incels already have it hard enough too so it's not fair either with, like you said, the demonising and the all the social ѕhit surrounding such. i think you sound pretty cool and tbh pretty insightful/logical too and of course your feelings are valid, but still i'd encourage you to try some optimism. the world sucks, but i still remind myself of all the good ѕhit that isn't people/ humans/ genetics, and i think in that thought process i've found a bit more enjoyment in life despite all the ѕhit it throws at me. idk if this will help you or not but i hope stuff looks up for u.

uggo2boot

You sum it up pretty well, I’ve gotten to hate the world in general. Do I hate some women? Sure. I hate many women because of their perceived lack of empathy regarding mens’ rights, when most men have fought the past 60 years for women’s rights (ie thanks for the helping out, now fuck you). Men and women have always had advantages and disadvantages, and now it feels like women have more advantages than men, despite some women (usually the most vocal ones...) claiming otherwise, putting their hands over their ears and shouting. I hate the principle behind it - hypocrisy - not because it’s regarding women. It’s not like I don’t hate some men for the same principle. I’ve just become hateful, and it’s not something I want to be but it is what it is. I’ve tried getting help but psychologists are just a sham.

I wish I had have been born 20-30 years earlier so I didn’t grow up in the age of the internet. One of the things that makes me most mad and angry is the hypocrisy and fake ness of the online generation, and how it gives power to morons. If you are good-looking, charismatic or wealthy your opinion is deemed more ‘valid’. We’ve entered a generation where facts don’t matter, and how many retweets or likes you get is what determines how ‘correct’ you are. People speak like professors or experts in a subject, yet couldn’t graduate high school.

StoicNihilist

Lounge member
uggo2boot said:
You sum it up pretty well, I’ve gotten to hate the world in general. Do I hate some women? Sure. I hate many women because of their perceived lack of empathy regarding mens’ rights, when most men have fought the past 60 years for women’s rights (ie thanks for the helping out, now fuck you). Men and women have always had advantages and disadvantages, and now it feels like women have more advantages than men, despite some women (usually the most vocal ones...) claiming otherwise, putting their hands over their ears and shouting. I hate the principle behind it - hypocrisy - not because it’s regarding women. It’s not like I don’t hate some men for the same principle. I’ve just become hateful, and it’s not something I want to be but it is what it is. I’ve tried getting help but psychologists are just a sham.

I wish I had have been born 20-30 years earlier so I didn’t grow up in the age of the internet. One of the things that makes me most mad and angry is the hypocrisy and fake ness of the online generation, and how it gives power to morons. If you are good-looking, charismatic or wealthy your opinion is deemed more ‘valid’. We’ve entered a generation where facts don’t matter, and how many retweets or likes you get is what determines how ‘correct’ you are. People speak like professors or experts in a subject, yet couldn’t graduate high school.
I hear you about psychologists being a scam. Your insurance pays, what, $400 a session to talk to some Chad or Stacy-esque doctor who would never truly be able to understand and relate to your life experiences? And why you feel the way you do? They just kinda sit there and listen to you talk and provide some generic meme self-help propaganda that we've tried and already given up on. Total waste of money. I tried that whole "oh, you need help. Get therapy" bullshit while I was still taking the Bluepill.

lordoftheincels

Staff Member
Lounge member
Xero1101 said:
I hate how some people are born into an easy life (Women/Attractive Women) while others are born into a destiny of misery and despair (Ugly Incels)

An attractive girl is set for life, once finished living with her parents and having fun on the cock carousel she will have the luxury of picking one of hundreds of potential future husbands/human ATM machines, once her father is finished supporting her, another man takes over.

An attractive woman whether we like it or not is the ultimate superior being of human on this planet. They never have to work or lift a finger yet can go through life like a member of a royal family. No waking up at the crack of dawn, no working long hours, no getting dirty, no getting rejected etc etc.

Such a life of privilege is something only us incels can dream about. There is always going to be a man lined up to buy her meals and jewelry and pay for the roof over her head, such girls can even get “sugar daddies” to put them through college/university.

Yet these bitches complain that they have it rough, don’t even get me started on the Chads who can easily strip these girls naked and have them whenever they please. Fuck this world and the unfairness it comes with.
I used to have a teacher who would silence me when I made complaints like this. As early as age 6, even age 4, I was a genius ahead of my time, my philosophy was more advanced than 99% of adults. I would make statements like this then the teacher would hush me up by saying the following line:

Life's not fair, noone ever said it was fair.

Those weren't her exact words exactly.

But it always grinded my gears.

What separates humans from animals is humans can compassionately try to make a better world, a world that's fair. An animal blindly accepts what it is given. Except for dogs, cats, etc. who whine and bark of course when they don't get their way.