Does anyone else here struggle with poor communication skills?

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
I wish I knew how to have more meaningful conversations with people.
I'd love to be able to make people laugh or have them engage with me socially the same way I see them engage with one another.

It's difficult when you get the impression that people merely put up with you.
Like nobody would talk to you if you were in an environment where they didn't have to.
Some days the distance can be unbearable.
And my mind races through every moment where I've been excluded. There's been a lot of them.

It's not for my ego. I generally care about the people I want to find belonging with.
When I say I want the experience of a higher-value man, I mean average; not alpha.
I don't need to be the most popular guy in the room, but it sure would be nice to be relatable to some of them; both men and women.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
I'd love to be able to make people laugh or have them engage with me socially the same way I see them engage with one another.

Like nobody would talk to you if you were in an environment where they didn't have to.
And my mind races through every moment where I've been excluded. There's been a lot of them.

It's not for my ego. I generally care about the people I want to find belonging with.
When I say I want the experience of a higher-value man, I mean average; not alpha.
I don't need to be the most popular guy in the room, but it sure would be nice to be relatable to some of them; both men and women.
do you have friends? gaming buddies? or are you talking about just getting along with people in general

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:

do you have friends? gaming buddies? or are you talking about just getting along with people in general
I don't socialize outside of work. I don't play video games.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:

are you content with being along or are you longing for company? you see, men don't bond the same way women do. women bond by sitting in a circle & talking/gossiping to each other. men on the other hand bond when doing things together. like team exercises, working on an engine, watching sports, riding motorcycles, skating, camping. men bond by doing things together so look for something that interests you & find other people who are into that same thing & do those things together

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Able Tasman said:
are you content with being along or are you longing for company? you see, men don't bond the same way women do. women bond by sitting in a circle & talking/gossiping to each other. men on the other hand bond when doing things together. like team exercises, working on an engine, watching sports, riding motorcycles, skating, camping. men bond by doing things together so look for something that interests you & find other people who are into that same thing & do those things together
I'm almost 50 and low-status. Most of the guys I know are super lazy. They play video games and watch tv and that's it. It was easier when I was younger and guys played street hockey or would shoot hoops; maybe go golfing. Higher status men have families and careers and aren't interested.

Eventually, I will move to some place smaller where people are easier to talk. Covid has put the brakes on everything.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:
I'm almost 50 and low-status. Most of the guys I know are super lazy. They play video games and watch tv and that's it. It was easier when I was younger and guys played street hockey or would shoot hoops; maybe go golfing. Higher status men have families and careers and aren't interested.

Eventually, I will move to some place smaller where people are easier to talk. Covid has put the brakes on everything.
maybe start a youtube channel

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Able Tasman said:

I have some YouTube videos. Not professional or anything.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:

change your content. maybe go from making blackpill videos to talking/explaining other things. you're 50, so you probably have experiences to share

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Able Tasman said:
change your content. maybe go from making blackpill videos to talking/explaining other things. you're 50, so you probably have experiences to share
OH, I don't do Blackpill. I have some jump rope tutorials, guitar playing, and random other shit.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:
OH, I don't do Blackpill. I have some jump rope tutorials, guitar playing, and random other shit.
if you don't mind me asking, what you do for a living? and give me a synopsis of your life in its entirety

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Able Tasman said:
if you don't mind me asking, what you do for a living? and give me a synopsis of your life in its entirety
I was in HS till I was 20. I was at the bottom of the social hierarchy throughout school. By the time I was 20, I had serious mental health problems and couldn't function anymore. I was unemployed and out of school for the next five years. My mother and stepfather supported me. When I went to work it was at a movie theater with a bunch of teenagers. After a couple of years, my sister was murdered and around the same time a customer talked me into investing a great deal of money into his start up. I went in debt and had to take a second job working security. So I went back into a bad place. The company I invested in folded. I quit the theater after 10 years, but stayed on security. I got a second job working at a grocery store. So worked 2 jobs for almost 20 years. My 30's and half of my 40's were just working lots. I never amounted to anything. Was still entry level. Still lived with my mom (stepfather passed away a few years ago.) I did make an effort to get into a relationship in my late 30's by going to the Philippines 3 times. Met some great people but was never confident enough to bring anyone back. Lost my security job last year because of Covid. Down to one job for the first time in 20 years. I have problems with my feet and can't work full-time on them, so I am 3 days a week at the grocery store. My life is as easy as it has ever been. I'm just not sure what to do next. Despite the investment setback, I was able to save up some money working the two jobs for so long, so I could go live overseas; possibly retire if I invested right. I don't have any relationship prospects here. I have a few friends, but never see them. I live in a very big city and I don't drive. I am reasonably fit for my age. I workout a couple hours a day on average. My work situation is fairly healthy. I work mostly with women. No prospects there. Most of them are young and the few who aren't are in relationships. And there is zero interest in me. That's okay though. I'm just glad nobody causes me any problems there. I don't want to invest any more in my life here, but my mom is old and I also have an old dog that is my best friend. I can't leave for the time being. I sometimes go to church and Bible Study. I feel invisible at both places, but it gets me out of the house. I'm not close to my mom but we are the only family each other has here. She says she'd buy me another dog when the current one passes. I need a dog for my mental health, but it would tie me down.

Last edited:

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:
I was in HS till I was 20. I was at the bottom of the social hierarchy throughout school. By the time I was 20, I had serious mental health problems and couldn't function anymore. I was unemployed and out of school for the next five years. My mother and stepfather supported me. When I went to work it was at a movie theater with a bunch of teenagers. After a couple of years, my sister was murdered and around the same time a customer talked me into investing a great deal of money into his start up. I went in debt and had to take a second job working security. So I went back into a bad place. The company I invested in folded. I quit the theater after 10 years, but stayed on security. I got a second job working at a grocery store. So worked 2 jobs for almost 20 years. My 30's and half of my 40's were just working lots. I never amounted to anything. Was still entry level. Still lived with my mom (stepfather passed away a few years ago.) I did make an effort to get into a relationship in my late 30's by going to the Philippines 3 times. Met some great people but was never confident enough to bring anyone back. Lost my security job last year because of Covid. Down to one job for the first time in 20 years. I have problems with my feet and can't work full-time on them, so I am 3 days a week at the grocery store. My life is as easy as it has ever been. I'm just not sure what to do next. Despite the investment setback, I was able to save up some money working the two jobs for so long, so I could go live overseas; possibly retire if I invested right. I don't have any relationship prospects here. I have a few friends, but never see them. I live in a very big city and I don't drive. I am reasonably fit for my age. I workout a couple hours a day on average. My work situation is fairly healthy. I work mostly with women. No prospects there. Most of them are young and the few who aren't are in relationships. And there is zero interest in me. That's okay though. I'm just glad nobody causes me any problems there. I don't want to invest any more in my life here, but my mom is old and I also have an old dog that is my best friend. I can't leave for the time being. I sometimes go to church and Bible Study. I feel invisible at both places, but it gets me out of the house. I'm not close to my mom but we are the only family each other has here. She says she'd buy me another dog when the current one passes. I need a dog for my mental health, but it would tie me down.
thats sad to hear dude, what mental health problems were you suffering from? im guessing depression & was it so serious that you couldn't function. damn. sorry about your sister, sounds like you live in a dangerous part of the country. were you guys close? what ethnicity are you by the way, and god bless your mom for letting you stay with her. if you do retire you should definitely be looking at a place where your money can be doubled in terms of exchange rate. For instance I hear a lot of older guys retire in south east asia. if S.E.A isn't your type of place then perhaps eastern europe. either way you still have to make some effort in learning the native language and you should definitely think about starting a business there, just a small one to help earn a decent income. something like buying/building a house & renting it, opening a small bar/restaurant, these places are fun & young girls are always looking to settle down. A dude I know went to the ukraine to retire, he was 50 at the time. met a girl 25 & married her they have a bunch of kids now. but like i mentioned earlier you should not rely on your retirement fund to take care of you while you're there, you need to be earning an income. maybe open a butcher or coffee shop or someththing, if you plan on meeting women there & starting a family you need to be earning a living. women in these places want a stable partner, if you can provide that stability then this will make you a high value male in their country.
personally I think the most easy source of income is renting property (house/flats), you rarely have to do anything other than make frequent inspections on the upkeep of the property. oh & the guy I mentioned is 55 now, still happily married

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:
don't take risks you're not willing to take. If moving to S.E.A or eastern europe or staying in the states and living off your savings is what you want to do then. just do that.

lowstatusmale

The Incel of Incels
lowstatusmale said:
Able Tasman said:
thats sad to hear dude, what mental health problems were you suffering from? im guessing depression & was it so serious that you couldn't function. damn. sorry about your sister, sounds like you live in a dangerous part of the country. were you guys close? what ethnicity are you by the way, and god bless your mom for letting you stay with her. if you do retire you should definitely be looking at a place where your money can be doubled in terms of exchange rate. For instance I hear a lot of older guys retire in south east asia. if S.E.A isn't your type of place then perhaps eastern europe. either way you still have to make some effort in learning the native language and you should definitely think about starting a business there, just a small one to help earn a decent income. something like buying/building a house & renting it, opening a small bar/restaurant, these places are fun & young girls are always looking to settle down. A dude I know went to the ukraine to retire, he was 50 at the time. met a girl 25 & married her they have a bunch of kids now. but like i mentioned earlier you should not rely on your retirement fund to take care of you while you're there, you need to be earning an income. maybe open a butcher or coffee shop or someththing, if you plan on meeting women there & starting a family you need to be earning a living. women in these places want a stable partner, if you can provide that stability then this will make you a high value male in their country.
personally I think the most easy source of income is renting property (house/flats), you rarely have to do anything other than make frequent inspections on the upkeep of the property. oh & the guy I mentioned is 55 now, still happily married
My sister and I were close; the only person in my family I am close to. My mom says she is afraid that if I left home, she'd never hear from me again. She cares about me, but she loves beautiful people and I always get the impression she is ashamed of me. Same with my Dad. My sister lived in a different city than I do. My mom sent her off to live with my Dad in her teens. The guy who killed her had six previous assault convictions.

My depression in my 20's was part depression and part delusion. The depression was the worst I have experienced. The delusion was God talking to me and telling me things about my life. I don't mention it very often cause that part of my life experience has gotten me in trouble. I'm still holding to some visions that I have seen for almost 30 years. I have grandiose expectations for my future. When I was young it drove me insane. Now it's constantly on the back of my mind, but I don't obsess over it the way I used to.

I'd probably move to Cebu (Philippines) if I went overseas. My dad married a Filipina so I have step-siblings over there and I am familiar with the city. There is a Film School there with a 10-week program. I thought it might be a good test to see if I like it there while learning something I am interested in.

My nationality is Irish/German/Native American.

I have been to Kiev Ukraine. Could be a nice life there too. At least I don't stick out there as much. I've heard the Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. People speak English in Cebu, so I wouldn't need to learn another language.

Able Tasman

Incels.Net Novice
Able Tasman said:
lowstatusmale said:
My sister and I were close; the only person in my family I am close to. My mom says she is afraid that if I left home, she'd never hear from me again. She cares about me, but she loves beautiful people and I always get the impression she is ashamed of me. Same with my Dad. My sister lived in a different city than I do. My mom sent her off to live with my Dad in her teens. The guy who killed her had six previous assault convictions.

My depression in my 20's was part depression and part delusion. The depression was the worst I have experienced. The delusion was God talking to me and telling me things about my life. I don't mention it very often cause that part of my life experience has gotten me in trouble. I'm still holding to some visions that I have seen for almost 30 years. I have grandiose expectations for my future. When I was young it drove me insane. Now it's constantly on the back of my mind, but I don't obsess over it the way I used to.

I'd probably move to Cebu (Philippines) if I went overseas. My dad married a Filipina so I have step-siblings over there and I am familiar with the city. There is a Film School there with a 10-week program. I thought it might be a good test to see if I like it there while learning something I am interested in.

My nationality is Irish/German/Native American.

I have been to Kiev Ukraine. Could be a nice life there too. At least I don't stick out there as much. I've heard the Ukraine is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. People speak English in Cebu, so I wouldn't need to learn another language.
thats quite a life story. well good luck in all your endeavors my friend. take it easy