Does anyone else get matches by a foid on Tinder, only to get unmatched

XTamaska

the wolf in sheeps skin
They'd rather fuck a dog than look at you. It's okay, just deinstall tinder and lay down with us, mr croger. I have already prepared your own personal my little pony pillow right here to smear your tears off and letting you LDAR on it 20 hours a day.

I can help you leading your fingers to the uninstall button if it gets too hard.

Last edited:

OysterSauce

Blve Oyster Kvlt
bcroger2 said:
OysterSauce said:
The only way to get laid is money. Dating apps are meant for Chads.
true. Seems like I can only have sex with are obese people, men or deformed women. I may as well just be incel.
you say it like it's a choice
"I chose to be involuntarily celibate"... choice and involuntary don't even belong in the same sentence.

Thanatos

The Egocentric NePlusUltraCel
Every time a decent 6/10+ foid matches me on Tinder they unmatch. fuсking pisses me off. Why did the foid swipe right in the first place?
Its always guys or trannies or fuсking landwhales or old ladies

bcroger2

Incels.Net Master
bcroger2 said:
OysterSauce said:
The only way to get laid is money. Dating apps are meant for Chads.
true. Seems like I can only have sex with are obese people, men or deformed women. I may as well just be incel.
you say it like it's a choice
True.
I can either fuck an obese Mexican or stay single. Would much rather be single. Gay men and the obese are not even choices. I can't even get hard on them even if I wanted to

Eyo Solo

Captain of the 9th
I have 60 likes on my chadfish account so far. I have never bothered to make a real account, it is pointless.