Do you wanna get married ?

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
Yes, but I doubt anyone will like me. Most women are liberal and that's not the lifestyle I want in my household, I want good traditional love between a man and woman. Honestly wanting a traditional girl seems more difficult than wanting an attractive woman

AnonX

Incels.Net Junior
I want to but to the right person. I don't want to be an extra paycheck to someone thats just after the finacial support. She would need to have a good job if she has kids already. Someone with no more then 2kids but willing to have more if we decide on it.

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
If i go to my grave single, it will be a waste of a good man. I actually believe there are women in this world that would benefit greatly by my companionship and potentially vice versa, so I am not sure why it wouldn't happen. It's just that in your 50's there is far less point to it. I'm not having kids and by the time I move out of my Mom's basement, I will be mortgage free when I finally make a home purchase. Sex isn't a motivator; having children isn't a motivator; and having someone pay off half the mortgage isn't a motivator.

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
If i go to my grave single, it will be a waste of a good man. I actually believe there are women in this world that would benefit greatly by my companionship and potentially vice versa, so I am not sure why it wouldn't happen. It's just that in your 50's there is far less point to it. I'm not having kids and by the time I move out of my Mom's basement, I will be mortgage free when I finally make a home purchase. Sex isn't a motivator; having children isn't a motivator; and having someone pay off half the mortgage isn't a motivator.
Do you have any advice for the younger generation? You've passed the point where having a family is no longer an option but what do you recommend for incels that want to have a traditional family?

lowstatusmale

Old Christain Cel
lowstatusmale said:
Do you have any advice for the younger generation? You've passed the point where having a family is no longer an option but what do you recommend for incels that want to have a traditional family?
The quality gets lower as you get older. Going on foreign dating sites is a good way to practice interacting with women. You will find women who will chat with you.

I am not married and have never been, but I don't believe women are all bad people who are all incapable of loving lower-status men. Our pools are just really really small. I won't ever pull myself out of the pool for one simple reason: I sincerely believe I can make a positive difference in a woman's life and vise versa. It bothers me that somebody, aside from me, may go through life without companionship because I gave up because of repeated rejection.

Trad-Con vs MGTOW
Most young men with the potential to be high-value in the eyes of women should succumb to Traditional Conservatism; probably the truest path to fulfillment for most of them if done with wisdom, patience and self-discipline. MGTOW should be reserved for us losers where the potential risk heavily outweighs the potential assets we're likely to find in our dating pools.

AnonX

Incels.Net Junior
One thing I see on a weekly basis. Is single moms complaining about how they can't find anyone to marry them. Yet there are guys that want to give them a chance. But the guys that want to are below there expectations. Women don't understand that not all chads want to date a single mom or even marry them. They fear dating an incel because they might actually like it. But I feel as if they enjoy the drama that comes with a chad. If anything its fun to watch them be miserable and cry about no one wanting them. Because they believe there the prize and are worth more than females with no kids. But as they age there eggs are as well. Women only have so much time before they can't have kids without risk.

By the way recently youtubers are apparently doing videos on incels with the resent events happening. Checking incel forums trying to get views. Just have to search incel on youtube within the week or so time frame.

Sergio

Incels.Net Junior
No way. Sympathy usually fades as time goes by. And one day you gonna discover that you've sacrificed most of your time to someone that that has no appreciation for that. That is to say nothing of all obligations and the lack of personal space that come with marriage, to put it briefly.

No dick nick

Incels.Net Novice
Fallencel said:
Why or why not ?
I think I have a RIGHT to procreate. But I don't really want to be married because I think 99% of femoids have been acculturated to be evil.
"Men and women of full age, without any limitation due to raсe, nationality or religion, have the right to marry and to found a family. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State." - so yes, you do have the right to procreate

[email protected]

Incels.Net Junior
NOOOOOOOO.
marriage is cucked and marriage sex is SHIIIIIIIT, the vast majority of the married women i see are UGLY, the sex with a wife is ѕhit and pathetic compared to the sex that chad bartenders and mansion chads have with college gals