Do you wanna get married ?

brokendog45

Incels.Net Regular
When i was bluepilled my dream was to have a wife that i love and a son now that dream feel impossible to archive i am very sure i will die without having a family and its heartbreaking modern woman are wh*res that should not be trusted only idiots want to marry in this age of social media and full hypergamy

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
[BLACKPILL]: That is exactly the problem with modern society: the social Lieberals have completely fucked up the free world by destroying the concept of the nuclear family. That and the Chads and Stacies forming unions and being given celebrity status and welfare payments have completely destroyed any incentive to work hard, let alone innovate.

To be frank, the world as described in the Handmaid's Tale is more equal than this shithole mess the Chads and Stacies created.

The other problem being political correctness feminazis who won't let me speak the truth: the whole fuсking reason men work hard is because most are NOT Chads and need to show the women they can build a good nest for them in order to attract mates. Money is the stepping stone but ultimately it was the way to attract mates and thus reproduce, securing a future generation of intelligent, innovative and hardworking children.

Instead, the Lieberals and ѕhit libs have conned us incels into giving away all our hard earned cash as taxes to fund a welfare state that redistributes our wealth to all these Chads and Stacies, in the form of athletic scholarships and grants to straight out welfare payments for single sl*t moms. There is literally NO reason for women, let alone Stacies, to even interact with most men, let alone incel men.

Jamesothy

Incels.Net Regular
Beware...most people don't like associating with incels so don't plan on having a big wedding.
I've actually seen somewhere that it's statistically proven that the more money people spend on a wedding the more likely it is that the groom will eventually get cucked and divorce rаped. It makes perfect sense. If anybody ever does find themselves on the threshold of marriage they should proceed with extreme caution. If you constantly feel like you're in danger of "losing her" for not spending enough money/providing enough fancy sh*t then she's simply not worth it, and it never began. Same goes for men who feel like they need to seduce their girlfriends and wives every time they want to have sex with them. It truly is better to be alone than endure that type of situation.

LameAf

Incels.Net Regular
I do have the option to get arrange marriage if I try hard enough. But that's certainly not ideal. And I just don't have a manly personality to really have a family.

Uncommon

Incels.Net Master
Why or why not ?
Some people tell to me: "you must marry now, you are already in your 30s. If you do not get married soon, nobody will take care of you when you get old."

other people tell me: "do not get married never, divorceds are very common in those days and its only a waste of money".

So im not sure anymore. I want to marry because scared of getting old and nobody will care about me, but at the same time i do not want to marry because im scared of getting a divorce. Its hard to explain.

Last edited:

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
I do have the option to get arrange marriage if I try hard enough. But that's certainly not ideal. And I just don't have a manly personality to really have a family.
Believe it or not, arranged marriage is probably better than the bullshit going down in the west. At least in arranged marriage, incels have a chance as the bride's parents have hopefully experienced enough bullshit in life to appreciate hard work, discipline and loyalty.
Look at how fucked up the west is with single women having total control of the process: Stacies fuck every Chad around them, get pregnant, get dumped by the Chad, go on welfare and insist the government raise taxes on incels to pay for it. fuсking ridiculous!!!

LameAf

Incels.Net Regular
LameAf said:
Believe it or not, arranged marriage is probably better than the bullshit going down in the west. At least in arranged marriage, incels have a chance as the bride's parents have hopefully experienced enough bullshit in life to appreciate hard work, discipline and loyalty.
Look at how fucked up the west is with single women having total control of the process: Stacies fuck every Chad around them, get pregnant, get dumped by the Chad, go on welfare and insist the government raise taxes on incels to pay for it. fuсking ridiculous!!!
I think you're right. Only thing is that being an unattractive incel and having a beta personality will probably cause relationship problem. Even if I get married the girl may not like me or be attracted to me :(

IncelRescuer

Incels.Net Regular
Well, if you're an incel, we know they will neither like nor be attracted to you, or incels in general. That's just the law of nature.

And stop putting yourself down for women...part of the problem is the west's over glorification of women, which the Chads and Stacies cleverly disguised as "feminism". It's more like feminazism.