Do you think women are pathetic by nature or choice?

henry1999

Incels.Net Junior
I'm beginning to think every woman is born with the belief that Chads are automatically greater than any other man. I understand that everyone is attracted to attractive people, that's why they're attractive, but why is it that us Men would settle with a decent, average woman and women insist on trying to grab these 7ft tall cuntheads and we're just left over scrap thrown to the pigs? I've never seen a single conclusive answer. Do they choose to be pathetic cunts, are they conditioned to be like that when they're a child, or are they born that way? Cheers.

EyeH8me

Incels.Net Novice
Partly built into us as humans to want to be with the best looking people for those genes are what are desired in any species. The biggest, strongest and best looking will always be desired for that's the very nature of nature. But on top of that, the brainwashing through the media (television), teaches women that they are owed respect without ever giving any just because they are all “princesses”. Women are not owed respect or deserving of anything than any other human. It’s earned. But because they have a wet hole between their legs, society finds it acceptable to give them special treatment. If we’re all so fucking equal, why don’t they shave their heads in basic training in the military? Because their not equal yet they want to brainwash us into believing they are while also saying they are to be treated differently. It’s all so crazy.

henry1999

Incels.Net Junior
I never thought about how they don't shave their heads in the military. They all have some sort of god complex!

Whatshappeningtome25

Incels.Net Novice
I saw a video that said, in the hunter-gatherer stage, women were more attracted to the leader of the pack and it's associates. This people were muscular, took more risks etc. So they were seen as able to protect those women. So women generally preferred to have kids with them, so that they could pass on the same genes. So, maybe evolution shaped them that way.
I am curious to know what evolution does for guys like us. Maybe we will all disappear, as it likes to help survive the fittest and weaklings go into extinction. Then the world will be all filled with chads. Solution to the 'incel problem'!

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
I am curious to know what evolution does for guys like us. Maybe we will all disappear, as it likes to help survive the fittest and weaklings go into extinction. Then the world will be all filled with chads. Solution to the 'incel problem'!
Ugly females will still reproduce creating new incels.

henry1999

Incels.Net Junior
tremor said:
Whatshappeningtome25 said:
Ugly females will still reproduce creating new incels.
You're not wrong, before my mum died she looked like a rotten, retarded rotisserie chicken with heroin withdrawal. To be fair to her, she was going through chemo pahaha.

inunotaisho

Incels.Net Novice
I think men created the female nature by limiting their movements to just the households. Without having to fend to themselves they developed a princess mentality. They are expecting that society or their man treats their every need. Man doomed the modern woman the moment during the stone age we relegated them to take care of the children inside some cave.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
inunotaisho said:
I think men created the female nature by limiting their movements to just the households. Without having to fend to themselves they developed a princess mentality. They are expecting that society or their man treats their every need. Man doomed the modern woman the moment during the stone age we relegated them to take care of the children inside some cave.
Do you think the princess mentality is gone now that females are liberated? It's doubtful to me.

EyeH8me

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
inunotaisho said:
Do you think the princess mentality is gone now that females are liberated? It's doubtful to me.
Absolutely not. It is, as is typical in all facets of our current society, women want their cake and eat it too. They want to be treated as equals yet expect us to still open the door for them. They want to be treated like equals only when it serves to benefit them. Like when they go into the military. They think they are all GI Janes and born to kill yet don’t shave my pretty hair in basic training. And BTW, I don’t want to break any nails while I’m cleaning my weapon. That solvent is soooooo bad for my skin. Yet in the next breath say they are ready for combat. Scummy slimey whores. It’s worse now than ever due to this double standard and hypocrisy. And again, I blame
Shows like jersey shore or desperate housewives, sex and the city, and other zio brainwashing.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
EyeH8me said:
Absolutely not. It is, as is typical in all facets of our current society, women want their cake and eat it too. They want to be treated as equals yet expect us to still open the door for them. They want to be treated like equals only when it serves to benefit them. Like when they go into the military. They think they are all GI Janes and born to kill yet don’t shave my pretty hair in basic training. And BTW, I don’t want to break any nails while I’m cleaning my weapon. That solvent is soooooo bad for my skin. Yet in the next breath say they are ready for combat. Scummy slimey whores. It’s worse now than ever due to this double standard and hypocrisy. And again, I blame
Shows like jersey shore or desperate housewives, sex and the city, and other zio brainwashing.
This brainwashing thing is underrated af IMO tbh. I cope by thinking it only takes proper brainwashing to turn human female "bad bitches" into normal women again.

IRL they will still only want Chad.

inunotaisho

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
EyeH8me said:
This brainwashing thing is underrated af IMO tbh. I cope by thinking it only takes proper brainwashing to turn human female "bad bitches" into normal women again.

Women are actually being servile, which is why they like immigrant men in Europe. Looking at the women's forums here I see they usually praise the arab men for being more domineering and masculine.
Women's nature is servile.

EyeH8me

Incels.Net Novice
tremor said:
EyeH8me said:

Humans are so easily misled. It’s so easy to convince people of complete and total bullshit. Like the moon landing. People swear we went to the moon because they heard it on the radio. The media machine in this nation is tried and true. Time tested to achieve the agenda that our lords and masters will for us. The family unit and middle class have been completely destroyed by design. People like Homer Simpson and Al Bundy have replaced Andy Taylor and Ward Cleaver. It’s all manipulated and all achieving it’s intended purpose.

EyeH8me

Incels.Net Novice
Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild-Rothschild Zionist.

vcelguy

Incels.Net Master
EyeH8me said:
Like the moon landing. People swear we went to the moon because they heard it on the radio. The media machine in this nation is tried and true.
:cry: Are you okay?

EyeH8me

Incels.Net Novice
vcelguy said:
EyeH8me said:
Like the moon landing. People swear we went to the moon because they heard it on the radio. The media machine in this nation is tried and true.
:cry: Are you okay?
Just making a point that people without even experiencing things for themselves take as fact thimg others have experienced. People we are to assume are much smarter than us or have more authority than you. And that is essentially how you brainwash.

albie

Incels.Net Regular
I wonder why we uggos haven't been bred out of existence by now. Someone must be shagging us. Maybe it is just the uggo women who get the sex and we just end up sat on a park bench drinking cider so people can pity us and call us names. That is our purpose: to make chads feel good about themselves. Same for the chadettes. They avoided our sperm and were hit up with chad sperm or near chad sperm.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
henry1999 said:
I'm beginning to think every woman is born with the belief that Chads are automatically greater than any other man. I understand that everyone is attracted to attractive people, that's why they're attractive, but why is it that us Men would settle with a decent, average woman and women insist on trying to grab these 7ft tall cuntheads and we're just left over scrap thrown to the pigs? I've never seen a single conclusive answer. Do they choose to be pathetic c*nts, are they conditioned to be like that when they're a child, or are they born that way? Cheers.
I think because of female narcissism. Narcissists feel entitled to only 9 or 10s looking people.

Its natural for males to desire a 9 or 10 looking female. But the difference is, males will accept dating a 4 or 5/10 woman. But a woman demands a 9/10 or 10/10. And is so narcissistic and entitled she will become volcel waiting for a 9 or 10/10 male.

I think its a combination of social brainwashing, media brainwashing, in addition to the fact that the square root of beauty is fixed in a woman, whereas male beauty is squared. So a man who is 5/10 is really a 2.5 out of ten. Plus pheromones also, female pheromones give consistent arousal, whereas male ones are more random.

Feminism is the ultimate in narcissistic manipulation. Guilting males for all of the crimes that women commit. Males are not allowed to number-rate women in feminist spaces. Yet feminists judge males more on looks than males judge women on looks. Also feminists dont care about personality and care only about money and looks, yet guilt males for not caring about personality. Males shamed for lustful thoughts, yet women walk around in fetish clothing all day. And feminists perpetuate a fake narrative that women don't care about looks, and that males dont care about personality...this narrative is actually necessary to perpetuate the blue pill.

There is sometimes the case of, the male who only seeks out 9/10 looking women. Most likely because he knows they have equal personalities as 4/10 looks women and equal chance of rejection by a 4/10. Since women don't value him as a human being at all, he might as well get sex out of it. Either way he is going to be treated badly and dumped, so he might as well humiliate himself for a girl he is at least attracted to.