Do you think girls could be incels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiliPeppers

What are your thoughts on girls being incels? Do you think girls could be incels at all? I would like to personally know.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
nah i personally dont think cause females are more valuable as us males because of vagina

majority of men put the pusѕy on the pedestille in real life but mostly on social media just look the likes of a fat chicks females have more options than males

ChiliPeppers

At what point would a female be able to be considered an incel(if that makes sense) Such as, what physical, mental, etc disadvantage would they have to be to be able to be considered an incel? Like wouldn’t there be a pool of females unable to get male attention no matter what?

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
dont believe that crap about these female incels they are just seeking attention women are not interested in sex like we us males do because females having 100x times less sex drive like average male they re just invading male spaces they are chameleons pretend to be incels that they are somehow interest to help us males, mgtows and incels i dont belive them just fake females lying to us for some reason getting attention manipulating males etc etc etc. otherwise those females would be sending me Messages A tons of Sex Pms How They Want to help me to overget my virginity Haha Give Me A Break This Will Not Happen in 1 Trillion Years :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Women Never Approach A Men

Kayla

BANNED
Hi, as a female incel I can tell you that yes girls can be incels. What that guy is saying is bullshit. We have just as much sex drive as men and we do not weaponize our vaginas. The only people that do weaponize their genitals are assholes.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
kayla where you from im male incel and ihave high sex drive as well but i still not find any women to get laid i do not weaponize my genitalia because i dont like such mindset people who use any kind of manipulations i just like enjoying sex pc games and heddonism :D

Kayla

BANNED
From what you've posted just here you already seem sexist. I'd rather not disclose my personal information on a very public forum page. And no it's not because I think you're unattractive, I honestly think your facial features are more than passable. I also like sex games and hedonism. I am also one of those 'fat chicks' you mentioned before.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
oh thats the mindset how you work tNow you have shown Your Real Face With Your Feminazi Propaganda You re Missandrist You Racist Sexist male Hating Harpyie

Kayla

BANNED
Dude, if I were misandrist I wouldn't want to have sex with men. I choose not to show my real face because I have crippling depression and dislike the way I look. Choosing to stick up for my gender is not the same as being a feminazi. No wonder you don't get laid. It's not your physical appearance it's how you treat people. Learn how to go down with grace and also learn to treat human beings as human beings.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
oh wow The Same Narcistic Mindset You are showing like all other women Done This in my life Only Me ME ME ME ME youre SO Blind that you dont see that your hurting males feelings and their hearts the way how you women behave narcistic personaility. so you think men are all rambo hard fighters and cant get depression the society and women put all the Expections and repsonsibility only up on US Man Cause women are to lazy to take responsibility forthemselfs. WOW Your Advice Are Very helpful To Get Laid So What you said Just Being A Nice Guy Will Leads you to get Laid Never Listen What women say cuz women are Born Liars Hey Just Be A Nice Guy exactly and you Will End Up Into The FriendZone HAH :D :D :D

Dont Listen To WOmens Words JUst Look Up ON Her Actions
nice Guys Finish Last ANd Still Get ALl The TIme Rejected INstead She Fucks ANd Sucks CHADS DICKS THOSE RACIST THOTS :D :D :D

Kayla

BANNED
Wow suddenly depression and self-image issues are narcissistic. WOW what a whole new world you've opened up to me. You're like talking to a two year old. If anyone in this conversation is a narcissist it may be you. You think women are born liars just because you don't like when we have opinions that differ from yours. I don't like Chads and Chads don't like me. I happen to be more attracted to nice guys, most of the guys I've wanted to be with have been guys typically thought to be in the friendzone. Even when I try to approach these 'nice guys that finish last' with date propositions I'm the one always getting rejected. I don't want a Rambo guy, I want a nice guy who treats me with the same level of respect that I treat them. Stop being such a naive child throwing a hissy fit, treat people with human decency.

AlenRomanesen

BANNED
Nah I Still Not AListen To A Women cause women are not grow up women are mentally like a 12 years old child in the age of 40 or below a man is more mature mentally
women stil behave this way acting like a child playing the victim role and cant take responsibility for their actions in nowa days society women can do what ever she wants with out accountability and still put the blame on men there is no reason for my to take any advice from a Stupid Femenist Broad hahaha so whatever MGTOW and Cheers :D :D :D

vcelguy

Lounge member
Troll banned.
Females can't be incel no matter what, that's how modern society works.

Status
Not open for further replies.