Do you think "Femcels" Exist?

Che

Staff
In my opinion : Femcels don't exist

if you go into Trufemcels they just say sex is nothing to them, they basically want Chad, not sex with an average looking male
At worst, they have the problems of normie males. In reality they're just bored girls looking for ways to kill time and anxious that Chad doesn't love them.

However what do you think? Do you think they are a bunch of foids who want Chads but Chad don't want them? (cuz I do think this)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
The only femcels that exist are autist lesbiancels and even they are not true incels, because eventually they get a relationship after 2 years.

All femcels are fakecels and ERcels. ER was a fake incel who only would accept a 9 or 10 looks woman. Femcels only accept a 9 or 10 looks man.

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
Normans are blue pilled retards who delusionally believe ER is an accurate depiction of incels. ER is a fakecel and so are most femcels.

We must bring the truth and facts to the delusional hordes.

Che

Staff
The only femcels that exist are autist lesbiancels and even they are not true incels, because eventually they get a relationship after 2 years.
Agreed, but they are not truecels anyways so it doesn't matter
However Do you agree that they are a bunch of foids who want Chad, and will spit on any incel or average looking guy who try to save them from there fake inceldom?

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
I believe male trolls who pretend to be """femcels""" exist.
Whats in it for them? I think they overestimate the intelligence of society. No matter how dumb they try to post, society will always have sympathy for femcels, even if they post really dumb shit about only wanting chad.

DontWakeMe

Incels.Net Master
I've seen some average looking guys take home obese women from the club late night/early morning so I doubt there are many true femcels out there. The term means involuntary celibate. So unable to get sex. I haven't met a girl complain to me about being unable to get sex. If one did, I would probably sleep with her. Years ago I had a girl cry to me about not being able to find a guy, but she had dozens of guys trying to get at her on her phone. She just couldn't get a Chad to commit to her.

thelowestincel

Incels.Net Novice
I've seen some average looking guys take home obese women from the club late night/early morning so I doubt there are many true femcels out there. The term means involuntary celibate. So unable to get sex. I haven't met a girl complain to me about being unable to get sex. If one did, I would probably sleep with her. Years ago I had a girl cry to me about not being able to find a guy, but she had dozens of guys trying to get at her on her phone. She just couldn't get a Chad to commit to her.
The fact that males always line themselves up for a female because we seek belonging provides proof that femcels are an illusion. A femcel can’t truly exist because all they really are includes females that only seek the Chads and avoid everyone else.

GameDevCel

Heros in æternum vive:
only in two extreme situations

A: she is post menopausal

B: she is so mentally insane she can't leave her house to pursue chad

aside from that, NOPE not such a thing