Do you think female incels exist?

gothstacy

Incels.Net Junior
Yes, although there may be a GUY desperate enough to go for it, a lesbian might not feel attracted to someone who isn’t up to her standards. The reason i brought up the lesbian instance, was because there are men with fucked up kinks relating to different body types. Examples are amputee, feeding, inflation, etc. But what do i know, I’m just a dumb girl :)

lordoftheincels

Incels.Net Master
gothstacy said:
Yes, although there may be a GUY desperate enough to go for it, a lesbian might not feel attracted to someone who isn’t up to her standards. The reason i brought up the lesbian instance, was because there are men with fucked up kinks relating to different body types. Examples are amputee, feeding, inflation, etc. But what do i know, I’m just a dumb girl :)
If you don't want to appear as stupid then you should read my thread which states that the only possible femcels are lesbians.

WelcomeToMyDNA

I am who I am and I can be no other
Every woman who has ever lived is able to get fucked without even uttering a single word. She can just point at a guy then point at her pussy. The man will follow the order and fuck her. No matter how ugly a girl is, most men will still want to have sex with her.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
WelcomeToMyDNA said:
Every woman who has ever lived is able to get fucked without even uttering a single word. She can just point at a guy then point at her pusѕy. The man will follow the order and fuck her. No matter how ugly a girl is, most men will still want to have sex with her.
They have come up with the term "fuckzone", it's about a relationship in which roastie being only used for sex and apparently men only want that. Another example of how females don't perceive their orbiters as actual men.