Do you think a woman can feel alone in terms of romance?

Im-a-girl

Femoid
Well, the title says it in a nutshell.
Im curious wether you guys believe that a (good looking) woman can feel/be alone/lonely in terms of love and romance? Why is this or isnt this possible?

Che

Staff
Im curious wether you guys believe that a (good looking) woman can feel/be alone/lonely in terms of love and romance? Why is this or isnt this possible?
No
Good looking people can never be alone, people always want to be friends with good looking people
So can Good looking women be alone?
Only if they want to (they will reject all the ugly men and wait for Chad)
So yeah when they are waiting for Chad to come they will be alone for a while but Chad will come in the end anyway

Tupolev

Спецназ
If an attractive woman feels alone, is alone, or is lonely ... perhaps she should take a look at the choices she's making. The world is at her disposal, and i mean that LITERALLY. What could possibly make them feel alone ? They have men orbiting them like wasps swarming a nest ... They're valued in the workplace, adored in the education sector, and can do NO WRONG in the eyes of the courts ...

If attractive women spent even a week within the confines of intense isolation that incel MEN endure ... they would overdose on drugs and jump off the nearest bridge ...

Xera

Femoid
If an attractive woman feels alone, is alone, or is lonely ... perhaps she should take a look at the choices she's making. The world is at her disposal, and i mean that LITERALLY. What could possibly make them feel alone ? They have men orbiting them like wasps swarming a nest ... They're valued in the workplace, adored in the education sector, and can do NO WRONG in the eyes of the courts ...

If attractive women spent even a week within the confines of intense isolation that incel MEN endure ... they would overdose on drugs and jump off the nearest bridge ...
Just curious but does this take into consideration financial, social, and ethnic background or should it not matter since the woman is attractive.

Tupolev

Спецназ
Just curious but does this take into consideration financial, social, and ethnic background or should it not matter since the woman is attractive.
I can't speak on the ethnic background issue, or the social issue, as i'm not sure what you mean by that. However, i do know that the majority of financial help goes to women. At least that's the case here in the U.S ...

Xera

Femoid
I can't speak on the ethnic background issue, or the social issue, as i'm not sure what you mean by that. However, i do know that the majority of financial help goes to women. At least that's the case here in the U.S ...
For the ethnic and social background i was referring to things like men purposefully not wanting to date women of a specific ethnicity for instance a common trend is Black men not wanting to date Black women due to the stigma about them being obnoxious and loud even if they are attractive. Would you consider that it'd still be possible for an attractive women to feel lonely romantically because of this?

Tupolev

Спецназ
For the ethnic and social background i was referring to things like men purposefully not wanting to date women of a specific ethnicity for instance a common trend is Black men not wanting to date Black women due to the stigma about them being obnoxious and loud even if they are attractive. Would you consider that it'd still be possible for an attractive women to feel lonely romantically because of this?
Again, i would have to go back to my original reply to this thread. They might want to consider their choices. Are they loud and obnoxious ? I wouldn't think race would matter, personally i despise any loud obnoxious woman, regardless of race.

If they aren't loud and obnoxious then there's no issue for them, and if they are, then they might consider being less obnoxious.

Xera

Femoid
Again, i would have to go back to my original reply to this thread. They might want to consider their choices. Are they loud and obnoxious ? I wouldn't think race would matter, personally i despise any loud obnoxious woman, regardless of race.

If they aren't loud and obnoxious then there's no issue for them, and if they are, then they might consider being less obnoxious.
but the problem isn't whether their actually obnoxious or not but the stigma or expectation that they are.

Tupolev

Спецназ
but the problem isn't whether their actually obnoxious or not but the stigma or expectation that they are.
Yea i'm not buying it. Most men will look past stigmas, if the female is attractive.

StrangeMan1

Malicious Wraith
Yeah, but only if she has exceptional bad luck with diseases like rheumatism or suffered under an extended psychological terror campaign. Otherwise, it is pretty much impossible.

everpest

Incels.Net Novice
Yes, if they have an abusive, jealous partner who won't let them near their friends or family any more.

Edit: Often the relationship gets so bad that they just stop talking to each other and it becomes a weird, parasitic relationship. AbuseChad gets his quiet, zombified trophy woman and AbusedBecky gets approval, financial support and lots of cleaning to do.

Last edited:

love

Femoid
Yea, even when in a relationship a woman can feel like they’re alone. There’s a lot more involved than “am I getting laid” and “is he attractive”
I agree I’ve felt alone in relationships. Especially when I found out he was cheating on me and I was pregnant at the time. I felt totally alone and like my life was going to be over being a single mom and not being able to go to school because I have a child to look after.

love

Femoid
Yes, if they have an abusive, jealous partner who won't let them near their friends or family any more.

Edit: Often the relationship gets so bad that they just stop talking to each other and it becomes a weird, parasitic relationship. AbuseChad gets his quiet, zombified trophy woman and AbusedBecky gets approval, financial support and lots of cleaning to do.
This happened to me. I lost my friends and family was isolated in another country and the only people I had to talk to was his mom and sister which was totally bias, because he can’t do any wrong in their eyes or he’s “just having a bad day or is upset about something”. He demanded sex when he wanted it. It didn’t mean anything and it stopped being good or pleasurable. I didn’t love him anymore and actually started to hate him.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
I agree I’ve felt alone in relationships. Especially when I found out he was cheating on me and I was pregnant at the time. I felt totally alone and like my life was going to be over being a single mom and not being able to go to school because I have a child to look after.
Oh boo hoo you where going to be a single mom, try being a lot of us who no one will even touch us much less have sex with us. This is why I fuckin despise women they are so fuckin privileged and everything is handed to women in a silver fuckin platter.

love

Femoid
Oh boo hoo you where going to be a single mom, try being a lot of us who no one will even touch us much less have sex with us. This is why I fuckin despise women they are so fuckin privileged and everything is handed to women in a silver fuckin platter.
I dont know why. You seem so charming.