Do You Hate Chads?

nicotine

Incels.Net Junior
I think when Chad wins, we win because we're both male. If we bring down Chad, we bring down all men. The key is to bring down roasties so that all men can win. Roasties are only giving pussy to Chad. There's enough pussy for all of us, but roasties only give it to Chad. We need to learn from Ellіot Rodger that if they don't love us, we'll destroy them to teach them a lesson.

differentperspective

Incels.Net Junior
Y’all are wild. You think girls just give away sex like it’s candy. I have to admit some girls are in the wrong sometimes, but if you need to have sex that bad then why put Joel’s that don’t align with your standards down? Girls rag on each other like dogs, but a decent woman won’t stand there and let some self entitled brat talk about women as subhuman or unintelligent. All you want is sex and when girls have sex normally they become emotionally invested in that person virgin or not. If you’re not ready for a real relationship stop crying about not having sex. If you are and she doesn’t want to have sex at the moment she doesn’t owe you anything, not even an explanation of why. Oh yeah and that phrase about Beckys you guys adopted was created by a woman.

smallzBaker

Incels.Net Junior
Being "average" I found out that when I was going through depression and self harm I noticed that girls didn't want to deal with me and then once I got better and fixed my confidence suddenly I realized that I could talk to girls and not act like an ass hat.

vanSavage

Is it over? No, it never even began.
Of course I do, FUCK CHADS/SIMPS/CUCKS/BLUEPILLERS/FOIDS (in minecraft) (by the order of necrobump gang)

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
I like how all of the based users (no, nvm. There's 2 banned soys in here and they're complete retards) are banned while the normfag OP still has his account intact, dafuq.

Saint Mentalcel

Inspiring the Weak and Defenseless like C-S-H
Saint Mentalcel said:
I like how all of the based users (no, nvm. There's 2 banned soys in here and they're complete retards) are banned while the normfag OP still has his account intact, dafuq.
So OP doesn’t hate Chads?
Seems like it, it's another one of those lurkers trying to ask questions about the community. Think it's obvious they ain't one of us.

Never started

Incels.Net Regular
In a way yes, because only they exist for Stacey, but I also admire them because dark triad Chads are the only ones who can destroy foids inside and make them feel like we do.

DireWolf

Incels.Net Regular
Chads are too happy from getting so much sex that they have no time to think about guys like us.
The main thing I dislike most about Chads are the ones that just screw around and never pass on their superior genes to future generations.
If you were blessed with awesome genetics then you should find a trad wife and have a dozen kids.
Only Chads should be allowed to breed, this will ensure that all future men are Chads and thus future men will not have any difficulties attracting a woman.

All incels like us should be given highly sophisticated government funded sexbot cyborgs:

Unitxero

Incels.Net Regular
Chads are too happy from getting so much sex that they have no time to think about guys like us.
The main thing I dislike most about Chads are the ones that just screw around and never pass on their superior genes to future generations.
If you were blessed with awesome genetics then you should find a trad wife and have a dozen kids.
Only Chads should be allowed to breed, this will ensure that all future men are Chads and thus future men will not have any difficulties attracting a woman.

All incels like us should be given highly sophisticated government funded sexbot cyborgs:

Wrong failed logic, some incels have Chad fathers.

lordcel555

Incels.Net Regular
Even if they're nice guys to you and aren't dicks, do you still inevitably chads?
in highschool, the guys that bullied me were all "short chads" chads that were just manlets, they all had a handsome face, big muscles, but just shorter than me

this guy was one of those short chads, he was that super cool popular lowinhib guy of the highschool, i went to a private allboy school.