Do you guys think there are any "normal" and good women out there?

ItheIncel

Member
I honestly think there are, and I've met one. IMO they are rare, probably 1-2% of the female population, if not even less. I don't think It's natural for a woman to be good or whatever, but it's either very rare genetics or life that makes these rare examples. Or maybe a strong father figure? I do have a theory that women can only care about men if they've had a strong connection with their father.

The first girl that I've ever thought was really a good person was in my school, back when I was around 14. Unlike other girls, she didn't make fun of me, she treated me with respect and even protected me from bullies when she could. She was also the most beautiful and popular girl in school, even tho many girls hated her. She was not into gossip bullshit and such, and she was very mature. Teachers also loved her and such thing made other students jelaous as well. I don't know anything about her now, I never checked does she have social media or anything, but she is maybe the only person out of my family that I would give my life for. I never had a crush on her (I didn't let myself dream at the time, I already knew no girl will would want me), but she really made my days better. She talked to me when nobody did and so on.
I think It's life that made her in such good person, It's pretty obvious actually. Well the thing is, she had cancer when she was 10 and as I've heard, It's miracle that she survived. I really think that made her into a person she was.
 
Hi, My name is E im a girl trying to help. I just recently learned about Incels and im still confused about what chads are and what not. But what I have learned is that most men on here hate women so its nice to see someone who isn’t so against them. I think that most women have problems but i think the same things about men. In my life I have met terrible men who have grabbed my ass when I walked by, treated me like ѕhit and only cared about my body. I have also met men who wouldn’t even look up from there phones to give me a chance to speak with them. Despite this I know that not all men in the world are bad. We have billions of people on this beautiful planet we call earth and I know for a fact that its impossible to say that everyone is ѕhit. Keep looking for someone because I know you will find them. If you ever need to talk im here.
 

ShadowStudio

New Member
I think that most women are good
The fact is is that most incels are incels because they refuse to accept that sometimes they are not entitled dating.
I think most incels would improve by working out and working on their social skills.
 

Doomer92

Member
Altough hard to believe, they exist. It´s maybe one in 100000 or so and they are of course all taken. A good woman aims to marry preferably before the age of 20 - like they are originally meant to by nature. It is whithout a doubt more likely to get struck by lightning than finding and conquering one of these.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
Of course there are! Good, vile, caring, abusive, white, black, tall, petite. There are females for any taste as long as you're Chad.

To be fair, yeah, there are females who genuinely accept the tradeoff of marriage. From examples I've witnessed, they have all gone through humiliation, pressure and neglect in their early years and therefore seek protection, acceptance and love. They needed a family with a man to cope with feeling inferior. Now that the government protects every woman, most of them feel they don't need no man implying sub-Chad and gladly ride the cock carousel for as long as possible.
Fun fact: you'll instant believe that a woman is a "good one" if she shows what you'll believe to be legit affection towards you and you'll try to cope once you find out she's a ho. Cherrypicking NAWALT examples is among the best copes, trust me on this
 

resublimity

Active Member
I feel like every woman has the potential to be a "good person" or a psycho bitch, but society increasingly skews it towards the latter.
 

frecklearms72

Active Member
There's not many out there, but they do exist. But sadly, there all pretty much taken by "the beautiful people" of this miserable world
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
frecklearms72 said:
But sadly, there all pretty much taken by "the beautiful people" of this miserable world
I think it's not correct to put it like that, tbh. It's a cope to say this way, because it implies that men have the ability to choose their partners.

No, it doesn't work like that. Women decide if a man is worthy. Even Chad doesn't really choose his partners, it's just that he's the choice of women. He may favour one of them at some given moment, but on the whole he takes all of them.
 

LuxiTurna

New Member
NOTE: I think this post is all boldface, but I cant turn it off
DISCLAIMER: I read about you guys, wow you exist!
I think you guys' concern is legit. So don't attack me right away, pls. Most of all, i'm autistic and can't tell the difference between "brutally honest" and "telling the truth." I also can't detect when I'm supposed to be "polite" End disclaimer.
_____________________________________

What is this "normal" woman like? Yes, not crazy, angry, bitchy, or a "screamer", but not being all that that stuff describes about half the women i've worked with and ALL girls in my (co ed) dorm. It certainly describes me.

But all that stuff is what you DON'T want. What would a "cool as hell" girl BE?
I am NOT saying I'm cool; I just want to know what attribs you like, because "normal" describes maybe half of women.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
LuxiTurna said:
NOTE: I think this post is all boldface, but I cant turn it off
DISCLAIMER: I read about you guys, wow you exist!
I think you guys' concern is legit. So don't attack me right away, pls. Most of all, i'm autistic and can't tell the difference between "brutally honest" and "telling the truth." I also can't detect when I'm supposed to be "polite" End disclaimer.
_____________________________________

What is this "normal" woman like? Yes, not crazy, angry, bitchy, or a "screamer", but not being all that that stuff describes about half the women i've worked with and ALL girls in my (co ed) dorm. It certainly describes me.

But all that stuff is what you DON'T want. What would a "cool as hell" girl BE?
I am NOT saying I'm cool; I just want to know what attribs you like, because "normal" describes maybe half of women.
I want a gamer chick who's calm and rational. I detect a lot of chicks use caps lock and excessive emotes. Indicating lots of emotional instability and/or narcissism. So when I see these chicks I always feel paranoid I'm about to be discarded during one of their whims.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
LuxiTurna said:
NOTE: I think this post is all boldface, but I cant turn it off
DISCLAIMER: I read about you guys, wow you exist!
I think you guys' concern is legit. So don't attack me right away, pls. Most of all, i'm autistic and can't tell the difference between "brutally honest" and "telling the truth." I also can't detect when I'm supposed to be "polite" End disclaimer.
_____________________________________

What is this "normal" woman like? Yes, not crazy, angry, bitchy, or a "screamer", but not being all that that stuff describes about half the women i've worked with and ALL girls in my (co ed) dorm. It certainly describes me.

But all that stuff is what you DON'T want. What would a "cool as hell" girl BE?
I am NOT saying I'm cool; I just want to know what attribs you like, because "normal" describes maybe half of women.
Seriously, yes, normal is what prevails in numbers. And hey,
I'd prefer a girl from the other, non-normal half if you're right on what the normal is. Beggars can't be choosers though and the only "standards" I have is not being deformed/hideous and much older than me. Doesn't matter as I'd get cucked some day anyway.

Also be prepared for ban. It's not harsh here, but the admin does mean business when it comes to such posts. Blackpill is about accepting it's over, no point in thinking about "love" if a man isn't top-tier. End of story.
 

Attachments

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
LuxiTurna said:
NOTE: I think this post is all boldface, but I cant turn it off
DISCLAIMER: I read about you guys, wow you exist!
I think you guys' concern is legit. So don't attack me right away, pls. Most of all, i'm autistic and can't tell the difference between "brutally honest" and "telling the truth." I also can't detect when I'm supposed to be "polite" End disclaimer.
_____________________________________

What is this "normal" woman like? Yes, not crazy, angry, bitchy, or a "screamer", but not being all that that stuff describes about half the women i've worked with and ALL girls in my (co ed) dorm. It certainly describes me.

But all that stuff is what you DON'T want. What would a "cool as hell" girl BE?
I am NOT saying I'm cool; I just want to know what attribs you like, because "normal" describes maybe half of women.
Seriously, yes, normal is what prevails in numbers. And hey,
I'd prefer a girl from the other, non-normal half if you're right on what the normal is. Beggars can't be choosers though and the only "standards" I have is not being deformed/hideous and much older than me. Doesn't matter as I'd get cucked some day anyway.

Also be prepared for ban. It's not harsh here, but the admin does mean business when it comes to such posts. Blackpill is about accepting it's over, no point in thinking about "love" if a man isn't top-tier. End of story.
I don't think she should be banned. She was merely asking for opinions on what the ideal woman should be. Which is actually a good thing to ask. She wasn't blue pilling or implying that women were easy. We should not try to make vengeance demons who will eventually come back to bite us.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
I don't think she should be banned. She was merely asking for opinions on what the ideal woman should be. Which is actually a good thing to ask. She wasn't blue pilling or implying that women were easy. We should not try to make vengeance demons who will eventually come back to bite us.
Yeah, I'm somewhat a cuck on this one too.

That's still incongruous to ask about "the perfect woman" here, because it implies we're all volcels with standards "normal" females can't ever possibly match. Like it's not obvious that the "virgin JB Stacy or bust" thing they post on the R*ddit hate sub of IncelTears is either fakecel LARP or gigacope because of numerous rejections incels go through.

Maybe I'm overly carping, but hey, the author explicitly wrote that half of women were "normal", and we here "DON'T want" them. Don't know what your opinion is, but I doubt that's an incel thing. Also there's age in the profile, traditionally seen as "postwall", kind of agism bait. Doesn't matter ѕhit, however, because there are now plenty 40+ incels who'd settle for like anything.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
I don't think she should be banned. She was merely asking for opinions on what the ideal woman should be. Which is actually a good thing to ask. She wasn't blue pilling or implying that women were easy. We should not try to make vengeance demons who will eventually come back to bite us.
Yeah, I'm somewhat a cuck on this one too.

That's still incongruous to ask about "the perfect woman" here, because it implies we're all volcels with standards "normal" females can't ever possibly match. Like it's not obvious that the "virgin JB Stacy or bust" thing they post on the R*ddit hate sub of IncelTears is either fakecel LARP or gigacope because of numerous rejections incels go through.

Maybe I'm overly carping, but hey, the author explicitly wrote that half of women were "normal", and we here "DON'T want" them. Don't know what your opinion is, but I doubt that's an incel thing. Also there's age in the profile, traditionally seen as "postwall", kind of agism bait. Doesn't matter ѕhit, however, because there are now plenty 40+ incels who'd settle for like anything.
I think you are overthinking it. Also I don't know what a JB stacy is.

I think there are certain things women do that irritate incels. And to me I got the vibe she was just trying to find out what it is that makes some women so irritating to be around. But I could be wrong.

Like what I stated earlier. The caps lock. Emotionally fickle and/or emotionally unavailable women. Women who are starfish of the relationship and apathetic. Women who have no interesting or exciting hobbies. Women who act like moral police.

Yes it's not like I have much of a choice and pretty much have to take whatever woman comes my way. But if I had a choice these are not the women I would want to settle down with.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
I think you are overthinking it. Also I don't know what a JB stacy is.
I can only interpret what has been posted. No reading minds for me, sadly.

Well, Stacy is a beautiful female. Jailbait is a girl younger than the age of consent but already looks, you know, attractive for a normal man, not for a pedo freak.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
I think you are overthinking it. Also I don't know what a JB stacy is.
I can only interpret what has been posted. No reading minds for me, sadly.

Well, Stacy is a beautiful female. Jailbait is a girl younger than the age of consent but already looks, you know, attractive for a normal man, not for a pedo freak.
Correct. If a man fucks a hot 15 year old he is not a pedo. Only blue pillers twist words around and call pedos ephebephiles and vice versa. Blue pills have a foundational outlook of dishonesty. It's part of their agenda to deeply regulate male sexuality.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
I think you are overthinking it. Also I don't know what a JB stacy is.
I can only interpret what has been posted. No reading minds for me, sadly.
I don't know. Your post earlier seemed to be mind-reading her intent. Her exact words was calling our concerns "legit". Appearing as friendly towards us. I don't remember reading her ever saying incels had a "choice" of what women we have. Just asking about our wants. Sort of like asking us in a perfect world, how would we want women to be.
 

tremor

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
lordoftheincels said:
I don't know. Your post earlier seemed to be mind-reading her intent. Her exact words was calling our concerns "legit". Appearing as friendly towards us. I don't remember reading her ever saying incels had a "choice" of what women we have. Just asking about our wants. Sort of like asking us in a perfect world, how would we want women to be.
That's how I interpreted the text. I have inferred the implication of us having a choice from the words about us not wanting "normal women".

You're giving are more forgiving interpretation. I'm not sure whether it's justified, because there's absolutely nothing to point to a "perfect world" fancy in the post.
 

lordoftheincels

Well-Known Member
Staff Member
tremor said:
lordoftheincels said:
I don't know. Your post earlier seemed to be mind-reading her intent. Her exact words was calling our concerns "legit". Appearing as friendly towards us. I don't remember reading her ever saying incels had a "choice" of what women we have. Just asking about our wants. Sort of like asking us in a perfect world, how would we want women to be.
That's how I interpreted the text. I have inferred the implication of us having a choice from the words about us not wanting "normal women".

You're giving are more forgiving interpretation. I'm not sure whether it's justified, because there's absolutely nothing to point to a "perfect world" fancy in the post.
Her post just gave me a fantasy football vibe. Like "here is a survey about women and how do you want us to improve" kind of vibe.
 
Top