Do you guys think I'm incel? Should I blackpill? What made you guys decide you were incels?

2pus2endit

Incels.Net Junior
Hey guys. I don't want to attract any animosity and I'm sorry if any of this sounds bluepill or if it just makes me sound like a pretentious douche who doesn't know how good he has it but whatever. So, I'm a 21 year old virgin, but I'm like 6'3" and generally told I'm good looking. I know plenty of girls who would fuck me, I just don't want to fuck them. I might just be broken in the head or something, but I kinda just end up finding myself liking girls who either don't like me or are unavailable. If I ever have had a chance I'm just too much of a social retard to do anything about it. I've tried tinder, but it's just a grating experience and makes me feel depressed. I guess I'm just wasted potential or too lazy to make a change in my life. Based on this limited information about me what do you guys have to say? Also is there anybody like me on this forum or are you mostly guys who blame looks or shortness and genetic inferiority for your struggles? I can see how this may attract hate, but I'm just genuinely curious.

2pus2endit

Incels.Net Junior
I wanna add, I've never dated a girl and the one time I kissed a girl it was my friends girlfriend and he was cool with it cause I hadn't kissed a girl before. That was over three years ago though.

2pus2endit

Incels.Net Junior
lordoftheincels said:
My advice is stop being a fаg n get laid.
I find that rather ironic coming from somebody on this website, but it makes sense. I just wish I could get through the mental blockades that prevent me from taking your advice like my attachment issues and refusal to deal with my emotions cause I'm a robot.

ok765

Incels.Net Novice
2pus2endit said:
lordoftheincels said:
I find that rather ironic coming from somebody on this website, but it makes sense. I just wish I could get through the mental blockades that prevent me from taking your advice like my attachment issues and refusal to deal with my emotions cause I'm a robot.

Bro i can relate to you sooooo much

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
If it was your mom who told you you were gl, it doesn't count.

Of course you are volcel and fakecel if there are girls who are attracted to you and you reject the opportunity. GTFO or I'll help you out.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
ok765 said:
2pus2endit said:
lordoftheincels said:

Bro i can relate to you sooooo much
Another fakecel?