Do you guys have sleepless nights over language translations??

Do you guys have sleepless nights over language translations

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

incellus

Incels.Net Regular
Here's a splendid example of Google translate (Spanish to English):

Chole and monkey Chilango that cops will not cheesy Czech chumba of tacuche litter tray and vest with a bug Choncho
As more crooked than fayuca with fusca and club bodyguard walk you step
Better I made ??while I plug a beer and a girl chafirete chambeando me plenty of suck and pachanga
If the cops crashed bump bag is not very beet chiveando those who bruise is going to bite your talacha
At night I fall to the brothel says do not stain the woolly teporocho changa enchifla spends
Pachuco pacha cholos and chundos malafachas chichinflas and here the raffle and dance Tibiri
Chompiras Pachuco Tabara and cholos and chundos chichinflas malafachas
Chompiras here the raffle and dance and dance Tibiri Tabara Tabara and dance Tibiri
Best Tibiri Tabara I made ??a beer and a girl while I plug chafirete chambeando of me
My nero suck plenty pachanga kills the bowl and cockroaches sings her choya lives of chemo churro and cholos and chundos garnachas
Pachuco malafachas chichinflas and here the raffle and dance Tibiri Chompiras Tabara
Pachuco cholos and chundos malafachas chichinflas and here the raffle and dance Chompiras Tibiri Tabara
Tabara and dance and dance Tibiri Tibiri Transando Tabara is going up and down the Chilanga banda chin chin if I remember her clunker and are retacha

(Nothing to lose sleep over, though.)