Do you guys have an end goal?

Xera

Femoid
I'm just curious but do you guys have an end goal, do you want to be a Chad, normie, just not an incel anymore, or something else. And is finding a loving relationship enough to not be an Incel or Is that not enough.

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
The way I see it, folks should join upon realization their romantic goals are unattainable because of things over which they have 0 (zero) control, namely genetics.

The community is wau more diverse than that though and I wouldn't say it's a bad thing.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
I'm just curious but do you guys have an end goal, do you want to be a Chad, normie, just not an incel anymore, or something else. And is finding a loving relationship enough to not be an Incel or Is that not enough.
I used to want to believe that women weren’t all such cunts but now I just want to be with people that I can relate to since you women are such shallow whores I’m staying an incel because I know women will never be into me

love

Femoid
I used to want to believe that women weren’t all such c*nts but now I just want to be with people that I can relate to since you women are such shallow wh*res I’m staying an incel because I know women will never be into me
Women will never be into your crappy personality. Funny you can nice and sweet to me when you want in my pants. Too bad its fake and your true colours show.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
The way I see it, folks should join upon realization their romantic goals are unattainable because of things over which they have 0 (zero) control, namely genetics.

The community is wau more diverse than that though and I wouldn't say it's a bad thing.
I felt that deep aha... I used to hold on to hope that maybe some woman would give me a chance that it be different in college but it turned out to be The same... the chad getting the girl and me forced to be alone because I don’t have the looks. Had nowhere to go and found this site.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
Women will never be into your crappy personality. Funny you can nice and sweet to me when you want in my pants. Too bad its fake and your true colours show.
Uhh I never wanted to get in your pants but I mean if you say so... lmao we don’t even live close by so why would I want an unrealistic thing?

ortharzeal

EteRnal Evil.
I felt that deep aha... I used to hold on to hope that maybe some woman would give me a chance that it be different in college but it turned out to be The same... the chad getting the girl and me forced to be alone because I don’t have the looks. Had nowhere to go and found this site.
"It gets easier at college" is literally scam unless you do a decent degree for free.

Chad pays for meme department because for him it's legal prostіtution with roastie """"students""", you pay to still rot alone, but with more workload.

Kolibri

Destroyer of Soy
I just want someone to truly give a shit about me. I know it's very unlikely to happen. What really rubs salt in the wound is seeing guys who don't deserve love find it easily. Rapists, murderers, pedophiles..... All those groups are somehow doing better than most decent guys at finding someone who thinks they're attractive and they get rewarded with love or even sex.

Mophead

Incels.Net Junior
Don't think there is a end goal. Just a community staying within their safe zone where they can feel valued or listened to in some way.

love

Femoid
Stop wanting attention and go find it at some bar like the sl*t that you’re. You just and that I’m not begging for you like every guy you’re used to
Dude you can’t tell me I’m an attention whore when your the one who keeps messaging me out of the blue.

Xera

Femoid
Actually you shouldnt lose hope! I'm Marroed to a former incel and we met after college/university!

Xera

Femoid
I just want someone to truly give a ѕhit about me. I know it's very unlikely to happen. What really rubs salt in the wound is seeing guys who don't deserve love find it easily. Rapists, murderers, pedophiles..... All those groups are somehow doing better than most decent guys at finding someone who thinks they're attractive and they get rewarded with love or even sex.
In the beginning of your reply you said you just wanted someone to care does it specifically have to be romantic?

Xera

Femoid
Ok? How does this fuckin help me exactly...? You probably got with him because he had a good job
I actually have the better job and am currently supporting his dream of becoming a baker... but anyway I just wanted to let you know that even if meeting someone in college doesnt happen theirs still plenty of time afterwards to meet someone even if you are an incel.

BapoNoHacko

Incels.Net Regular
I actually have the better job and am currently supporting his dream of becoming a baker... but anyway I just wanted to let you know that even if meeting someone in college doesnt happen theirs still plenty of time afterwards to meet someone even if you are an incel.
Oh yea I’m sure that’s true hearing garbage like this makes me want to drink and do more drugs