Do you guys fantasize your whole life with a foid

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
As pathetic as it already is l. My current fantasy is of a crush a had in elementary school! Fuckinelementary school. The foid in question humiliated me in front of the whole grade and told me directing when i asked her out "uh,no thank you!" Granted i made up some lies back in elementary school about me and her being a thing. But i was just a shithead kid and was trying to be cool. Anyways i imagine that we get past this and start to date. We gi to prom together and eventually get married and have beautiful brazilian-puerto rican children together. My incel levels rn are off the fuсking charts. Pic of foid now below. Had to google search her cause i dont have any of her socials. She's so beautiful. Ballet foids are so hot28839

Player

31 y.o. ♠ Wizard ♦ Mentalcel ♥ Belarus ♣
No. Now I mostly have delirious fap fantasies where I imagine myself as fantasy dragon with two cocks and make weird Pοrn plots with foids I fap to.
That is how my school crush looks now in her 31. Find it to make you a company, OP.

5JHfSkbUtV8.jpg

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
No. Now I mostly have delirious fap fantasies where I imagine myself as fantasy dragon with two cocks and make weird Pοrn plots with foids I fap to.
That is how my school crush looks now in her 31. Find it to make you a company, OP.

View attachment 28840
This is my fate to have fap fantasies into my thirties fuck me man. Why did it come to this? Also shes very beautiful

Player

Player said:

View attachment 28840
This is my fate to have fap fantasies into my thirties fuck me man. Why did it come to this? Also shes very beautiful
It came to this because male with average to low sex appeal, overprotective or abusive parents and not conventional behavior are ostracized and skip milestones of normal socialization. I am surprised you still redpilled and not blackpilled.
She was far more beautiful in her 16. It is even hard to describe how much. Howbeit all my crushes were beautiful since slav girls are extremely pretty in general, especially when they are young.

Player

Player said:

View attachment 28840
Autistic fantasies like that is why foids think we're not human. In a way we aren't.
I assure you foids have fantasies such as "being rаped by werewolf" etc. It is just need to be a chad werewolf.

Blobed

Incels.Net Master
I used to fantasize my live with a foid when I was bluepilled, bit not with real foids , I spended a lot of time thinking about the ideal woman to me. One who was paciente, supportive and loyal

Nowdays I don't care anymore

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Anakin66 said:
Player said:

View attachment 28840
It came to this because male with average to low sex appeal, overprotective or abusive parents and not conventional behavior are ostracized and skip milestones of normal socialization. I am surprised you still redpilled and not blackpilled.
She was far more beautiful in her 16. It is even hard to describe how much. Howbeit all my crushes were beautiful since slav girls are extremely pretty in general, especially when they are young.
Of course you'd say that you're from Belarus! Also i remain redpilled because ive seen average to ugly guys get laid before

Anakin66

ARMYCEL
Player said:

View attachment 28840
Autistic fantasies like that is why foids think we're not human. In a way we aren't.
Based why have been ostracized so badly that we've lost a part of our humanity

Kaczor

Mentalcel Edgelord
I fantasize over school/college crushes that i had ranging from 1-4 years ago

Even though i barley spoke to them at all

I also fantasize over a thic hot girl who works at my local store.

This is the level that feminiѕt soy society has driven me to.

Novosadjanin

32y old, mentalcel, wizard
Do I fantasize? Dude, I go down the street and walk by a foid with a lovely perfume and that's enough for me to visualize every day together 'till the end of my life.
Though, as @Chad Only said, I soon hit the wall in those fantasies cuz the reminder that I have nothing to offer to any foid hits me like a truck.

Mermatlover

Inspired By Andrew Kehoe
I am doing it so much! I see her nearly every night in my dreams and nightmares. Sometimes I am in a caravan with her, sometimes we are in forest near to campfire, sometimes traveling in little green car etc. Sad part is, I finished school and I will probably never see her again.
Thanks to god there is a lot of wh*res to masturbate.
re_education_new_hire_tg_by_lexusstevens_de44byl.png

RelapseCel

Incels.Net Master
All of the above photos of women are way outta my league. They would fit in nicely in my Fritzl dungeon fantasy.

KoolHitler

Incels.Net Novice

The other day I was fantasizing about a girl I saw once at a museum about 8 years ago.
I am both amazed and disturbed by how well my mind catalogues the attractive women I encounter in life.

Anakin66

ARMYCEL

I also fantasize over a thic hot girl who works at my local store.

This is the level that feminiѕt soy society has driven me to.
Bro i got you beat the girl in question whom i , fantasize about,i Haven't even spoken too since the 6th grade! Oh how depraved i am